0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help needed Toyota vitz engine light 2006

hi guys i have a toyota vitz 2006 auto 1.0 for about past year.. Always used as a secondary or third car at home.. From past few days the engine light of my car keeps turns on.. Have checked with my local mechanic and he says all engine oil nd fluids are in order.. Mileage of car is 69000 and the drive is also perfectly smooth without any issues but the engine light turns on after the car is driven for around 5-10 mins.. Pls advice me what the issues can be and if possible the best shop where i could get my car checked from preferably which showroom workshop should i take it to be checked.. Kindly advice if you have any knowledge about the issue. Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have it scanned... And then, if necessary, tuned... Go to a good tuning shop and not some roadside mechanic...

Cheers...
    Driving is not about going from point A to point B, it is the point...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shayan0321 View Post
    hi guys i have a toyota vitz 2006 auto 1.0 for about past year.. Always used as a secondary or third car at home.. From past few days the engine light of my car keeps turns on.. Have checked with my local mechanic and he says all engine oil nd fluids are in order.. Mileage of car is 69000 and the drive is also perfectly smooth without any issues but the engine light turns on after the car is driven for around 5-10 mins.. Pls advice me what the issues can be and if possible the best shop where i could get my car checked from preferably which showroom workshop should i take it to be checked.. Kindly advice if you have any knowledge about the issue. Thanks
    hi Bro
    i am having the same issue with my vitz 2008 1.0 , i had checked with enercon but they could not find it and one of my friend has suggested me to visit toyota service only they can solve it so i must say you may visit toyota.
    regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

so u trust mechanic for maintenance alibi ? do you have track record of Fluid & Filter changes of the car. Hookup to diagnostic computer get a print out share the fault codes you get. Please do not attempt to reset ECU by removing terminal from battery, it may remove the check light but not the reason of fault
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List