3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Facing a lot of problems with my vitz 2005 new shape

1- Sudden drop in millage on eid. Was getting more than 14 with AC. suddenly its dropped on 10 KM at max.
    2- Facing missing problem specially AC. And some time without AC too feel like car is not responding of my press on accelerator.
    3- Long ignition(self lamba le rhi ha someone told me) to start some time and this happen when you drive for few km, turned off the car then started.
    4- Few days back i full pressed accelerator and it gave me knocking sound and white smoke. Engine Oil is not getting reduced.
    5- some time it vibrate like tractor specially with AC. Previously it was vibrating on every state that got reduce after throttle body service from Garden motors.
    6- sometime it also show engine check light after driving some KM. But its not consistent, few times it doesnt appear in my whole journey of 13KMs(office to home).

But when it runs, it runs like hell. I'm using it regulare basis for my trip of office to home to office.

Let me tell some service history;
    1- During purchase i bring car to shara toyota motors Jail road they suggested me few services like throttle body and other minor services and gave me gareen signal to buy.

once i went to chuburji Iqbal EFI wala. He changed a plug jack and plugged the scanner. remove error codes and said go and get its transmission oil change from someone on grid station multan road. (His logic was k anni race te gaddi uthay honi chahi di ay, annu gare change wich masla ay ria ha so oil change krao ja k)

Went(my bro) to sugguested place for transmission oil change. He said k koi nahi oil change di zarorat, adi hawa nahi nikal rahi silencer da kam hoye ga.. now dont know that they broke my CAT or not But now my ride has no cat as per Toyota Garden motors.

Then I drove for month after eid when mileage dropped i went garden motors, they serviced my throttle body and changed a wire that was damaged. There was only one educated guy who spent 1.5 hr with ride with computer told me that your oxygen sensor is not working. He plunged sensor jack and unplugged then verified with computer. OBD scanner was used.

They said your throttle is also repaired but RPMs are okay. no issue with rpms. He got also some values on 2500 rpm and did some analysis.

Also suggested me replace fuel filter to avoid long ignition to start engine.

I paid them and moved back to home. Faced alot of missing problem and engine light was again back after 4 km.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee plzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Ye pagal ker dain ge mujhe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Genuine OEM O2 Sensor Will Cost You As You Said..Yes 14k....They Won't Be Charging You Base Price....!

Somehow You Will Find Used O2 Sensor In Almost Under 2-3k But There's No Guarantee How Much Its Used And How Much Juice Left

Better Get NEW And Make Your Life Better.....! Changing Fuel Filter Is Also A Good Idea But Mostly It Comes Out CLEAN Unless You Refill With Some Really CHEAP Fuel ...So Try O2 Sensor 1st.....! There Are 90% Chances It Will Get Back To Normal With This

After New O2 Sensor..Avoid Small And Doubtful Pumps And Try To Get Refilled From Best Known PUMP ONLY

The Lead And All The Bad Stuff In Fuel Cause O2 Sensor Die Soon....!!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do u try to fill up your vitz tank with hi-octn, & us irridium plugs?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_vitz View Post
    Really 5k

As per Toyota O2 sensor cost me 14k and fuel filter 11500
    If fuel filter is for 11500 for a market car in that shop then the 14 K sensor for O2 makes sense.
    I feel he is adding 10 K for installation of each part .
    Try search open market . alway go for new part. If you cant find a OEN O2 in market at some reasonable price then only try your luck with qaabli.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA!
    bro get ur self an O2 sensor , the issues you are facing are more likely to solve out with O2 sensor as your ECM or ECU may not be getting right readings, the guy who cleared your error codes did clear them once and your car was perfect for some time but the issue remained there, now you are suggested to get the O2+high octane+service for your plugs and throttle body and i think u may have to get ur ecu cleared off the codes too but do wait for senior members to find their way to the thread. if u had been using bad fuel then fuel filter may also needs clearance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

janab ap mujhe bech do me smjh gaya kia kerwana hai
    Quote Originally Posted by toyota_vitz View Post
    1- Sudden drop in millage on eid. Was getting more than 14 with AC. suddenly its dropped on 10 KM at max.
    2- Facing missing problem specially AC. And some time without AC too feel like car is not responding of my press on accelerator.
    3- Long ignition(self lamba le rhi ha someone told me) to start some time and this happen when you drive for few km, turned off the car then started.
    4- Few days back i full pressed accelerator and it gave me knocking sound and white smoke. Engine Oil is not getting reduced.
    5- some time it vibrate like tractor specially with AC. Previously it was vibrating on every state that got reduce after throttle body service from Garden motors.
    6- sometime it also show engine check light after driving some KM. But its not consistent, few times it doesnt appear in my whole journey of 13KMs(office to home).

But when it runs, it runs like hell. I'm using it regulare basis for my trip of office to home to office.

Let me tell some service history;
    1- During purchase i bring car to shara toyota motors Jail road they suggested me few services like throttle body and other minor services and gave me gareen signal to buy.

once i went to chuburji Iqbal EFI wala. He changed a plug jack and plugged the scanner. remove error codes and said go and get its transmission oil change from someone on grid station multan road. (His logic was k anni race te gaddi uthay honi chahi di ay, annu gare change wich masla ay ria ha so oil change krao ja k)

Went(my bro) to sugguested place for transmission oil change. He said k koi nahi oil change di zarorat, adi hawa nahi nikal rahi silencer da kam hoye ga.. now dont know that they broke my CAT or not But now my ride has no cat as per Toyota Garden motors.

Then I drove for month after eid when mileage dropped i went garden motors, they serviced my throttle body and changed a wire that was damaged. There was only one educated guy who spent 1.5 hr with ride with computer told me that your oxygen sensor is not working. He plunged sensor jack and unplugged then verified with computer. OBD scanner was used.

They said your throttle is also repaired but RPMs are okay. no issue with rpms. He got also some values on 2500 rpm and did some analysis.

Also suggested me replace fuel filter to avoid long ignition to start engine.

I paid them and moved back to home. Faced alot of missing problem and engine light was again back after 4 km.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee plzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Ye pagal ker dain ge mujhe

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I went for qabli, cost me about 1500. but it did not worked. Now he(a guys i reached through very good reference) is saying payen wapis ker k hor le lo.. waisay piece te sahi deta c tanu.. anyways... i will replace in this week.

Quote Originally Posted by mag88 View Post
    If fuel filter is for 11500 for a market car in that shop then the 14 K sensor for O2 makes sense.
    I feel he is adding 10 K for installation of each part .
    Try search open market . alway go for new part. If you cant find a OEN O2 in market at some reasonable price then only try your luck with qaabli.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'm sorry for your mis fortune, but people say Hondas are money pits and then go ahead and buy lemons like these...sheesh

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Start with compression test on each cylinder. If that turns out ok move on to spark. Fuel
    Pakistan.. Toyota hilux..golf mk2 gtd..rolla 2.0d..nissian sunny.. Yamaha pw 50.. Coventry uk....audi v8 d11..golf mk2 rallye..honda crx..evo 8..golf mk2 gtd..Vauxhall insignia..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check fuel pump! besides have the igniton coils checked and injectors!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3985 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lean signal detected along with random misfire and knock usually leads to a bad MAF - get someone with a working brain to check the fuel trims and test the AFR sensor by enrichening and weakening the mixture - if it responds its in good shape. btw if lean has been detected your trims are probably maxing out.

Last comes to last your injectors might be bad or it may even be an air leak.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List