2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Toyota Vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal

Removed CAT con after drivin 70k kms, and after that installed additional DHOLKI to reduce noise whhich comes after CAT removal...toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277443toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277444toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277445toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277446

1) Car on dock..
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277474
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277447toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277448toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277449toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277450toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277451toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277452toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277453toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277454

2)CAT con opened and visible by opening joint just under engine after exhaust manifold..
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277469

3)Brocken CAT con.
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277476toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277475toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277477

4) DHOLKI installation after CAT removal to reduce BHARRRR BHARRRR PHiTT PHiTT noise of Vitz
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277470toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277472toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277473

5) Place where extra dholki installed just close to Secondary dholki under car cabin
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277478toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277479toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277480toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277483

6) And Alhamdulillah my car is silent just as new and regained its lost power and acceleration which it had 4,5 years back...
    toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277504toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277505toyota vitz choked cat removal and noise solution after cat removal -1277507

<....MaVericK....>

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello sir. I own a vitz 2007 1.3. I removed the catalytic converter that is right below the engine. Now I am facing extreme knocking issues as well very bad noise. what should i do. I am tired of this vitz loud noise and knocking problem. Kindly tell me what can I possibly do to remove this issue

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Buy a Kabuli cat conv. and install back. Check both O2 sensors for performance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shabbir.53 View Post
    Here are my comments:
    1. CATCON can be cleaned by high pressure air. Don't have to break it.
    2. Hi-octane also has lead in Pakistan, perhaps more lead than regular (check PARCO website).
    3. Don't fill up from Attock and PSO, your CATCON will last longer. Shell is best.
    4. In Islamabad CATCON's are cleaned at Sarya chowk by Imran silencer wall. Does good job.
    Where exactly is this sarya chowk? Never heard of it

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"Sariya Chowk" can be located using Google Maps. It is in G-8 Islamabad.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any recommended expert for CATCON cleaning in Lahore ?

Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My experience with CATCON is as follows (this is a more detailed response):

I had new Corolla. I used to fill up at F-11 Attock pump in Islamabad, as it was near my house. After 40,000 KM mileage, I noticed that the car was not climbing Salt Range hills on motorway with full power. Later when the mileage reached 52,000 KM, The car climbed Salt Range hills with great difficulty. Moreover, It could hardly reach 120 KMPH speed on flat stretches of motorway. Fuel consumption increased by about 25%.

On returning to Islamabad, I showed to self-proclaimed Toyota expert in F-11. He advised to change the clutch. Another mechanic said problem was with tapets. I didn't believe them; did some research on Internet and went to Imran Silencer Walla, located at Sariya Chowk, G-8 Islamabad. He disassembled the silencer, exposed the CATCON, which was totally choked with an Orange powder. He then cleaned it by blowing high pressure air in reverse direction of exhaust flow i.e. back to forward.

After re-assembling he asked me to check it out. When I did test drive, the original power of the engine had returned. Later on Salt Range hills the car climbed effortlessly. Problem resolved.

After that I never filled up from Attock pumps. Always from Shell. The car has now done 120,000 KM. No more signs of a choking CATCON.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is anyone know of any workshop of CATCON cleaning in Karachi ?

- RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List