Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Best Vitz Mechanic in Islamabad/Rawalpindi

Good Day Everyone,

I am new to cars and own a vitz 2006 1.0. I have been visiting Toyota Capital Motors I-9 from day one but I am not satisfied at all. Car has high knocking, loud engine sound, pick getting poor day by day, fuel economy decreased from 14 to 11 (without AC). Engine takes more about 6-7 secs to start(Sounds like self is stuck) but this happens sometime and sometimes not.

Major things I remember are.. Toyota people have replaced the spark plugs a few months back. Replaced the Fuel Filter. Throttle Body cleaned 4 times in 5 months. Cat Converter cleaned more than a couple of times.

I want to own this car but i am getting so much irritated that sometimes think of getting rid of it.

It is a request to all the members, specially seniors here, to please advise an excellent workshop/mechanic in Rawalpindi/Islamabad who can get me out of this since I only know how to start and drive the car.

Best Regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can contact me i can help you
    regards,
    Anzal M. Scheik
    +92-333-582-3333
    +92-331-597-1146

Sent from my A9 using PW Forums mobile app
    Mod Edit: Commercial selling is not allowed!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ajjubravo View Post
    You can contact me i can help you
    regards,
    Anzal M. Scheik
    +92-333-582-3333
    +92-331-597-1146

Sent from my A9 using PW Forums mobile app
    Thank you sir. I will surely contact you in a day or two as I am out of town at the moment. Appreciate your help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Faheem, did you got any good mechanic if yes please communicate his name and address + NO

5. 11-02-2014, 05:54 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    not needed

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faqirullah View Post
    Dear Faheem, did you got any good mechanic if yes please communicate his name and address + NO
    Good Day bro... I am still searching. Contacted Mr. Anzal after his post above but he never showed up. We had agreed on date and time but both his cell numbers were turned off when I reached the place he mentioned and he never replied back

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats really bad thing he did

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faheem205 View Post
    Good Day bro... I am still searching. Contacted Mr. Anzal after his post above but he never showed up. We had agreed on date and time but both his cell numbers were turned off when I reached the place he mentioned and he never replied back
    0311-5135516 contact for details

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by atta1111 View Post
    0311-5135516 contact for details
    Met with Mr. Atta the very next day at his workshop and I must say a very excellent service he provided. The initial diagnosis by him revealed the Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR Sensor) was not functioning as it should be. The standard ratio should be 14:7 but my car was running rich on petrol at this ratio. He also managed to control the knocking during the checkup drive. Atta suggested to replace the AFR sensor. It would be nice if Atta can explain the problems in more technical terms
    I am getting quotations at the moment from local and Dubai market. Someone also suggested me to get a Kabli AFR sensor. Lets see how it goes. It was an excellent experience doing business with Mr. Atta and his father and I will surely revisit him soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faheem205 View Post
    Met with Mr. Atta the very next day at his workshop and I must say a very excellent service he provided. The initial diagnosis by him revealed the Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor (AFR Sensor) was not functioning as it should be. The standard ratio should be 14:7 but my car was running rich on petrol at this ratio. He also managed to control the knocking during the checkup drive. Atta suggested to replace the AFR sensor. It would be nice if Atta can explain the problems in more technical terms
    I am getting quotations at the moment from local and Dubai market. Someone also suggested me to get a Kabli AFR sensor. Lets see how it goes. It was an excellent experience doing business with Mr. Atta and his father and I will surely revisit him soon
    after brief analysis of your vehicle as I had recorded the whole Diagnosis Data with me and when we were on the road for the Testing purpose. I leaned out the AFR by 12 % and in return better acceleration and knock supperesion was recorded no knock on the afr of 16.3 but when we again jump to the afr of 14.7 or 14.3 lag and knock jump's in and if we further richen's the afr by 23 % i.e afr of 12.2 the problem still exist's .. so after brief analysis and testing and comparing the AFR sensor reading's witht the active test it was not responding to the changes at all. so indicating a dying AFR sensor. and plus I had noticed that there would be so much carbon deposit's on the piston top's which are preigniting the mixture . Hence need to clean that thng up .... In few day's my consigment of Carbon treatment will be available then we will feed the engine with that mixture and the deposit's will vanish inshaAllah in the mean time please search for the AFR Sensor I will recomend the New one in comparison to the Kabli one.. @Xulfiqar please jump in the forum and analyze our progress.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

no doubt mr @atta1111 is very nice person to meet.!
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vehicles-bikes/201679-fs-dihatsu-coure

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ch_Hammas View Post
    no doubt mr @atta1111 is very nice person to meet.!
    @capsat and @VCheng are welcome here.........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how did you check for carbon on the piston tops?
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after brief analysis of your vehicle as I had recorded the whole Diagnosis Data with me and when we were on the road for the Testing purpose. I leaned out the AFR by 12 % and in return better acceleration and knock supperesion was recorded no knock on the afr of 16.3 but when we again jump to the afr of 14.7 or 14.3 lag and knock jump's in and if we further richen's the afr by 23 % i.e afr of 12.2 the problem still exist's .. so after brief analysis and testing and comparing the AFR sensor reading's witht the active test it was not responding to the changes at all. so indicating a dying AFR sensor. and plus I had noticed that there would be so much carbon deposit's on the piston top's which are preigniting the mixture . Hence need to clean that thng up .... In few day's my consigment of Carbon treatment will be available then we will feed the engine with that mixture and the deposit's will vanish inshaAllah in the mean time please search for the AFR Sensor I will recomend the New one in comparison to the Kabli one.. @Xulfiqar please jump in the forum and analyze our progress.
    Excellent job done

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    how did you check for carbon on the piston tops?
    it is the major sign when the knock come's in the any engine there are 2 different condition's .
    1: Ignition timing too advance.
    Soloution: Retard the timing .
    2: Fuel mixture too lean which cause the mixture to preignite under high pressure causing knock or detonation.
    Soloution: Rich up the Mixture to suppress the Knock.

But in the case of the above mention Vitz.
    The Mixuture was quite rich and also there was knocking in the it (Strange) But this strange system lead us to the symptom of possible carbon deposit's residue formed in the combustion chamber.
    How We test it?
    We test it on the road when we lean the AFR by 12 % which on AFR meter was 16.3 the knock was gone and the pick up was back as the vehicle was performing once was imported. But if we erich the mixture toward the 14.7 the knock jump's in and upon further riching the mixture by 12.3 the heavy knock jump's in... that is the process how we diagnosed that owkward knock in the Vitz . INSPECTED 5 MORE THESE VEHICLE'S WITH SAME ISSUE KNOCK AND POOR MILAGE. THE PROBLEM WAS SAME BUSTED AFR SENSOR AND CARBON RESIDUE IN THE C CHAMBER.. WILL TREAT THE ABOVE VITZ WITH CARBON CLEANING TREATMENT WHEN IT WILL NEXT ARRIVE IN OUR WORKSHOP UNTIL THEN HE WILL ALSO FIND THE NEW AFR SENSOR.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All of the JDM vehicle's which are suffering from the knock and fuel milage problem's had the same issue's with them only 10 % vehicle's are suffering the knock issue due to low octane fuel and all other's are victim's of bad and dying sensor's and carbon residues inside C Chamber.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atta can u please post ur workshop's address here?

Also can u please give a very rough estimate on the price of afr sensor new or kabli?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it is the major sign when the knock come's in the any engine there are 2 different condition's .
    1: Ignition timing too advance.
    Soloution: Retard the timing .
    2: Fuel mixture too lean which cause the mixture to preignite under high pressure causing knock or detonation.
    Soloution: Rich up the Mixture to suppress the Knock.

But in the case of the above mention Vitz.
    The Mixuture was quite rich and also there was knocking in the it (Strange) But this strange system lead us to the symptom of possible carbon deposit's residue formed in the combustion chamber.
    How We test it?
    We test it on the road when we lean the AFR by 12 % which on AFR meter was 16.3 the knock was gone and the pick up was back as the vehicle was performing once was imported. But if we erich the mixture toward the 14.7 the knock jump's in and upon further riching the mixture by 12.3 the heavy knock jump's in... that is the process how we diagnosed that owkward knock in the Vitz . INSPECTED 5 MORE THESE VEHICLE'S WITH SAME ISSUE KNOCK AND POOR MILAGE. THE PROBLEM WAS SAME BUSTED AFR SENSOR AND CARBON RESIDUE IN THE C CHAMBER.. WILL TREAT THE ABOVE VITZ WITH CARBON CLEANING TREATMENT WHEN IT WILL NEXT ARRIVE IN OUR WORKSHOP UNTIL THEN HE WILL ALSO FIND THE NEW AFR SENSOR.
    Thank you Atta Bhai for such detailed analysis. It surely helps for people like me who only know how to drive a car or at max how to change a punctured tyre
    This leads me to think Toyota Capital Motors I-9 really has dumb/ incompetent employees who really do not know anything about cars. They are there only to rip off the customers. I just cant digest that Toyota Capital made me fool for more than a year and did not diagnose the fault. Or they knew the fault but just did not want to fix it. They had me change Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs , cleaned throttle body almost 3 or 4 times in 3 months and much more.

Also this leads me to believe Toyota people might have deliberately damaged the AFR sensor because all of this started to happen suddenly after a regular 30k mileage checkup when consumption drastically went to 9km/l from 15.5km/l and they started looting me afterwards.

Thank you once again Mr. Atta for saving my hard earned money

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    Atta can u please post ur workshop's address here?

Also can u please give a very rough estimate on the price of afr sensor new or kabli?
    currently I am located in chahsultan Rawalpindi. my contact is 0311-5135516

btw I always suggest for the new AFR sensor because we dont know the history of the Kabli one as they are also old so cannot expect good result's from them for better result's and perfect emmision's alway's go for the new one. They are costly but it is one time investment for the incoming 100000km's as it will save you the precious money in term's of giving better performance and economy so dont waste the money on used buy new and feel trouble free.
    HAD ORDER'D SOME QUOTATION'S FROM DIFFERENT DEALER'S WILL GET THEM IN FEW DAY'S BESIDE'S TOYOTA DEALERSHIP'S ARE TOO COSTLY The comparison is suppose if the Part is costing 1000pkr in open market the toyota will charge 3500pkr for the product till now had the quotation of 38000pkr from the different Toyota Dealership's that is too costly it should be hardly 17000pkr or max 25000pkr worthy. not more than that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

itny me tou vitz ka new engine b ajata hai jitny ka ek sensor hai.. @atta1111 pm a rough estimate of sorting out wiring of the car i told u..and what is price idea of 4e sensors..!!
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vehicles-bikes/201679-fs-dihatsu-coure

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ch_Hammas View Post
    itny me tou vitz ka new engine b ajata hai jitny ka ek sensor hai.. @atta1111 pm a rough estimate of sorting out wiring of the car i told u..and what is price idea of 4e sensors..!!

Ch saab has your corrolla been prepared or not. and also please tell me whether I had to perform on engine Wiring loom or any kind of work should also be done on body wiring loom by ourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List