Just bought a Vitz as a second car (first car is prius) for family use. Alhamdulilha Car is all genuine with nor even a single piece showered. Only two minor scratches on back bumper (unnoticeable) rest car is just like new Alhamdulilha. Just wanted share some pictures. Car has a Genuine mileage of 34,600 (Approx). Car was giving a consumption of 12 kmpl before service from Toyota, will check after stats and will share IA.
Car has the following specs:
1) 1300cc 2SZ-FE engine
2) 8 Airbags
3) TV, Navigation, DVD Player (Genuine Japanese)
4) New Dunlop Tyres Digi tyres Eco
5) Alloy Rims
6) Genuine Exhaust Tip
7) Volta Maintenance Free Battery
8) Fog Lamps
Here is cost breakdown:
1) Cost price: 12,32000 Rs.
2) Islamabad Registration: 25,000 Rs.
3) Dunlop Digi Tyres Eco 175/70 R14: 26,000 Rs.
4) Alloy Rims: 17,000 Rs.
6) Floor Mats, Seat Cover and Back Tinting: 8800 Rs.
7) Volta Maintenece Free Battery: 5500 Rs.
8) Genuine Depo Fog Lamps (Clip to Clip genuine wiring): 7500 Rs
9) Toyota Genuine SparkPlugs and Airfilter: 3700 Rs.
10) Toyota Genuine Motor Oil and Oil Filter: 3000 Rs.
11) Toyota Tuining: 1500 Rs.
12) Toyota Brake Service: 1100 Rs.
Total: 13,31,100 Rs.
Seriously worth paying any penny. The car has an ultra smoothdrive totally noiseless and doors are still hard as new.
Looking forward for your reviews.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad