Toyota Vitz 07 minor electrical malfunctioning queries
Hi guys, this is my very first post on pakwheels. I recently bought a silver Toyota Vitz 2007 model (pre-facelift). Its in an excellent condition with a neat and clean interior and exterior and engine is in a great condition as well. However, I have noticed a few minor malfunctions in the car which are:
1) The trunk light does not work
2) No Key reminder warning (a beep usually sounds if the keys are left in the ignition with the driver door open)
3) No lights on warning (a beep usually sounds if the lights are turned on when the ignition is off)
4) The door open light does not appear when I open the driver door but it appears when any other door is opened
My friend has a 2009 vitz and all these things work perfectly in his car so I was wondering whether I should be worried about these problems or not and where in Islamabad can I get them fixed from? Is there any other pakwheeler who has had similar experiences?
I think someone has installed poor chinese security Alram,
1) may be trunk Light is Fuse or trunk light switch is not working.
2) 3) 4) sounds like Driver side "Door switch" is not working or some Ustad G has done his magical work on the wiring.