Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 157 of 157
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Got Vitz Al-Hamd-u-Lillah

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Got Vitz Al-Hamd-u-Lillah

    Dear Fellows,

    Recently i had been posting on vitz related forums with my queries, thought it would be better if i share the reason behind it too.

    Got this vitz 109K driven 2SZ FE in very fine condition MASHALLAH.

  2. #141
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Mashallah nice car.
    Thank you for appreciating. .

  3. #142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Got AC filter changed. costed me 700 Rs.

    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1688122Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1688123

  4. #143
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ali.7861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,135
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Thank you for appreciating. .
    Great Going bro is there any noise like 1.0 L vitz has in it ?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #144
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali.7861 View Post
    Great Going bro is there any noise like 1.0 L vitz has in it ?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    no not at all. its very sound and noise less MASHA ALLAH. Not like a phatphatia sound like 1 KR FE .

  6. #145
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Guys i have an option to switch my Vitz with the 2010 DLX swift manual.

    should i do that. i will get some money along with the exchange. what is your expert take on this deal?

  7. #146
    PakWheeler Follow
    armankhn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Guys did a 3 hour detailing session on Sunday.

    Here are the results.
    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662022Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662023Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662024Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662025Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662026Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662027

    The Arsenal

    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662028Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1662029
    Hey dear.. i have asked this question from many others but not find any accurate answer yet. Can u plz spare time to help...
    I have question please make it clear to me.
    I am a bachelor student.
    I was going to buy a 2nd gen vitz for myself
    When i asked mechanics and some of dealers which were friends of mine etc etc they all told me not to buy 2nd generation vitz. They said that nobody understands its repairing, its resale is a big problem, they are not gud in many ways from 1st gen. They all try to convince me for buying 1st gen vitz.. can u please tell me either these are truths or not? Should i buy 1st genrtion or 2nd?

    Sent from my SM-N915G using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #147
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armankhn View Post
    Hey dear.. i have asked this question from many others but not find any accurate answer yet. Can u plz spare time to help...
    I have question please make it clear to me.
    I am a bachelor student.
    I was going to buy a 2nd gen vitz for myself
    When i asked mechanics and some of dealers which were friends of mine etc etc they all told me not to buy 2nd generation vitz. They said that nobody understands its repairing, its resale is a big problem, they are not gud in many ways from 1st gen. They all try to convince me for buying 1st gen vitz.. can u please tell me either these are truths or not? Should i buy 1st genrtion or 2nd?

    Sent from my SM-N915G using PW Forums mobile app

    brother 2nd generation vitz is definitely an improvement over 1st gen if you are buying 1.3 version like mine.

    all efi cars need to be dealt with care however these toyotas are very reliable and you only need to do regular maintainence to keep them going.

    resale is very good for all vitz because all gens are good cars.

    1.0 version 1st gen had 4 cylinder engine (if i am not wrong) so it drove a bit better as compared to 1.0 Litre 1 KR-FE 2nd gen vitz.

    incase you are buying 2nd gen go for it its better engineered more roomy and more featured car however try and find 1.3 version its even better than any other 1300 cc car you see on the road in my openion.

  9. #148
    PakWheeler Follow
    armankhn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    brother 2nd generation vitz is definitely an improvement over 1st gen if you are buying 1.3 version like mine.

    all efi cars need to be dealt with care however these toyotas are very reliable and you only need to do regular maintainence to keep them going.

    resale is very good for all vitz because all gens are good cars.

    1.0 version 1st gen had 4 cylinder engine (if i am not wrong) so it drove a bit better as compared to 1.0 Litre 1 KR-FE 2nd gen vitz.

    incase you are buying 2nd gen go for it its better engineered more roomy and more featured car however try and find 1.3 version its even better than any other 1300 cc car you see on the road in my openion.
    Thnx alot bro stay blessed
    Thnx for replying

    Sent from my SM-N915G using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Guys i have an option to switch my Vitz with the 2010 DLX swift manual.

    should i do that. i will get some money along with the exchange. what is your expert take on this deal?
    any swift owners? any body for the feed back on the query

  11. #150
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_umairr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    any swift owners? any body for the feed back on the query
    Vitz model?
    swift auto or manual?
    If your vitz is older than 09 and swift is manual i will suggest you to go for swift. Vitz is beautiful, japanese machine, gud fuel economy but underpower car, swift will offer you great road grip, nice pick and running but less milage


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #151
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Fellows did colonite 576 on the car.

    sharing results for you .

    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707836Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707841Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707843Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707844Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707851

    Its a nice wax and so to put in the words of the person who was applying it looks like "Desi Ghee" .

  13. #152
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_umairr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Fellows did colonite 576 on the car.

    sharing results for you .

    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707836Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707841Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707843Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707844Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1707851

    Its a nice wax and so to put in the words of the person who was applying it looks like "Desi Ghee" .
    Price of this wax? Results do look good


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m_umairr View Post
    Price of this wax? Results do look good


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    costed 2550. got it from @dynamicallyStatic.

  15. #154
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    AOA guys here is the milage alert.

    drove 540 KM in the city with AC and got the car completely re filled in 43 Litres.

    12.5 KM/L.

    i just wish we start getting 92 RON asap. than the performance of this ride will surely improve many folds IA.

  16. #155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Fellows did a major audio upgrade. Please do say MA SHA ALLAH.

    Upgrade included

    1- Rockmars latest flat screen 7208 dvd player upfront
    2- Alpine expert v12 F405 4 channel Amp (orignal Japanese)
    3- Pioneer PRS 12 Reference series yellow cone sub woofer
    4- Custom 1cu ft enclosure (as per pioneer spec) made up of .75 inch specialized bonding Lasani wood, with sound deadening inner lining, doubled front wall to carry the weight of the sub woofer (since it is very heavy), pure copper connecting wires inside from both voice coils to the connector circuit on the side wall of the box and thicker carpet on the outside.
    5- IR enabled cam for rear view

    The results are beautiful. intended to upgrade front speakers too however upon inspection concluded not to discard the orignal ones since they are installed in a very clean manner have ample output and also intended to keep the originally installed tweeters working in the air bag pillars.

    rest i will let the pictures do the talking.

    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722279Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722280Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722281Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722282

  17. #156
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,109
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    Fellows did a major audio upgrade. Please do say MA SHA ALLAH.

    Upgrade included

    1- Rockmars latest flat screen 7208 dvd player upfront
    2- Alpine expert v12 F405 4 channel Amp (orignal Japanese)
    3- Pioneer PRS 12 Reference series yellow cone sub woofer
    4- Custom 1cu ft enclosure (as per pioneer spec) made up of .75 inch specialized bonding Lasani wood, with sound deadening inner lining, doubled front wall to carry the weight of the sub woofer (since it is very heavy), pure copper connecting wires inside from both voice coils to the connector circuit on the side wall of the box and thicker carpet on the outside.
    5- IR enabled cam for rear view

    The results are beautiful. intended to upgrade front speakers too however upon inspection concluded not to discard the orignal ones since they are installed in a very clean manner have ample output and also intended to keep the originally installed tweeters working in the air bag pillars.

    rest i will let the pictures do the talking.

    Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722279Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722280Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722281Got Vitz AlHamduLillah -1722282
    Great stuff

    If you wanna upgrade. Put Upgrading the headunit on top of your list possibly A pioneer one , now a days their prices have fallen and can be bought in good prices.
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  18. #157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Great stuff

    If you wanna upgrade. Put Upgrading the headunit on top of your list possibly A pioneer one , now a days their prices have fallen and can be bought in good prices.
    thanks. already on the radar and components upfront. lets hope something works out soon. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •