Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Vitz 2011 side mirror stolen

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    scorpiono1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Vitz 2011 side mirror stolen

    Today i am so sad my vitz side mirror stolen.. what is the price of new geniune side mirror having indicator light? also please guide me the location where i can buy?


  2. #41
    PakWheeler Follow
    scorpiono1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank You all.. yea 90k is so much but i was getting headache and dont like to think about my mirrors more.. so i decided to go with it. But luckily i go to tariq road market and there a guy give me guninue mirrros peral black colour they are used.. but its has original bracket, wiring with connector was perfect. he told me that they are not stolen but the owner removed it from their car and selling it separatly as he sold his car with other mirrors.. in this way i saved 72k. thanks you all members who advised me not to go with 90k mirros.

    Now one more help need. thodi se awaz hai choon kar k jab sheeshay band aur kholtay hain.. aur 2nd jab button dabaon to aik sheesha thoda sa late band hota hai bohat his zara za fark hai agar ghor karo to.. is ki koi setting ho sakti hai oiling wagiara k awaz na aai? aur paka adjust ho jai

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    Inspire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Need oiling & greasing, since they 're used one.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiono1 View Post
    Thank You all.. yea 90k is so much but i was getting headache and dont like to think about my mirrors more.. so i decided to go with it. But luckily i go to tariq road market and there a guy give me guninue mirrros peral black colour they are used.. but its has original bracket, wiring with connector was perfect. he told me that they are not stolen but the owner removed it from their car and selling it separatly as he sold his car with other mirrors.. in this way i saved 72k. thanks you all members who advised me not to go with 90k mirros.

    Now one more help need. thodi se awaz hai choon kar k jab sheeshay band aur kholtay hain.. aur 2nd jab button dabaon to aik sheesha thoda sa late band hota hai bohat his zara za fark hai agar ghor karo to.. is ki koi setting ho sakti hai oiling wagiara k awaz na aai? aur paka adjust ho jai
    -

  4. #43
    PakWheeler Follow
    scorpiono1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My car after adding mirror hope theives will not stole again

    Vitz 2011 side mirror stolen -1587777

  5. #44
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiono1 View Post
    My car after adding mirror hope theives will not stole again

    Vitz 2011 side mirror stolen -1587777
    How much you paid for it and is it with turn signal light?
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    scorpiono1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    How much you paid for it and is it with turn signal light?
    I paid 18 thousand for the pair of retractable mirror with led light and orginal bracket. It was complete set with wires and connecter.

  7. #46
    PakWheeler Follow
    gakker.ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Don't i repeat make such a foolish mistake. they will be stolen again in 5 mins, Contact an importer and u can get them as low as 25-30k, and use metal brackets and spray them with black paint, this will secure them, tried and tested.
    Your money is precious. Dont throw it away
    Does any1 have any pics as to what metal brackets are required?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    shehbazbashir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imrananr View Post
    Bro, the total price for both side mirrors (genuine with turn indicator light and paint as requested) is 41,000 rupees. This does not include the shipment charges. Adding shipment will cost another 10,000 rupees.
    Checked at Bilal Gunj, the original mirror is available from 7200-12000 , depending upon if its repaired or not, if base is repaired etc. Also I was able to find the required color (i just thought of silver and asked for it). So I guess you can find those to. Still 90k is a lot of money to be spent on side mirrors.

  9. #48
    PakWheeler Follow
    sak_00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i m looking for vitz right side mirror only. anybody plz guide where to get it from lahore. thanks

  10. #49
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shehbazbashir View Post
    Checked at Bilal Gunj, the original mirror is available from 7200-12000 , depending upon if its repaired or not, if base is repaired etc. Also I was able to find the required color (i just thought of silver and asked for it). So I guess you can find those to. Still 90k is a lot of money to be spent on side mirrors.
    Please correct, it's not RS. 90,000 for both mirrors. It's, around 50,000.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  11. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    anwarriaz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,121
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Lucky man, at least got now mirrors, The God save you from choors,

  12. #51
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadbakht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,620
    Follows
    20
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just when I bought a Vitz and thought that it's just the luxury car parts that would require your arm (in most cases both)....Damn Vitz parts are so freaking expensive?
    Love you Mehran. Could find its parts virtually anywhere.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

  13. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Just when I bought a Vitz and thought that it's just the luxury car parts that would require your arm (in most cases both)....Damn Vitz parts are so freaking expensive?
    Love you Mehran. Could find its parts virtually anywhere.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums
    Congrats on the new ride.
    If u love your pocket and your side mirrors get the plastic brackets replaced with metal ones Asap
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  14. #53
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Just when I bought a Vitz and thought that it's just the luxury car parts that would require your arm (in most cases both)....Damn Vitz parts are so freaking expensive?
    Love you Mehran. Could find its parts virtually anywhere.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums
    There is a saying "Jitnee chadar Utnay paoon phelaney chahian"
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  15. #54
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fouadbakht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,620
    Follows
    20
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^ though I know the saying but I didn't understand its quote here


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

  16. #55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hasooboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,401
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well my friend who has vitiz using cultus mirror as he tired of replacing them, its happened with him two to three times

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

  17. #56
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nfsmostwanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,242
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasooboy View Post
    Well my friend who has vitiz using cultus mirror as he tired of replacing them, its happened with him two to three times

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    One of my friend has also done exactly the same :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #57
    PakWheeler Follow
    xlahorex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today I visited Bilal gunge to buy side mirror for my 2010 vitz.guy was asking 8000 for a good condition used genuin pair.single mirror cost was 5000. What I did I bought a genuine base and a pair of side Mirrors of a different car.cost me almost 4100. They fit the mirrors perfectly on genuine base after a little alteration that is unnoticeable.Now tomorrow going to get them fix on my car.its second time when my side mirror got stolen.so going to install cheaper one but solid mirrors.once done I will upload pictures.

  19. #58
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    cooldevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,047
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    karachites should install electric shock retractable side view mirrors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •