Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz "Dart"

Toyota Vitz &quotDart" -1595349

Asalamoalaikum Dear Friends! After painstaking deliberations I finally sold Hornet (a brand new 2015 Corolla GLi AT) over which I tried uselessly to wrap my head around but couldn't quite convince myself to keep it.
    Saved some greens for future and on 27th of Ramadhan, by the grace of Almighty Allah, He has blessed me with Dart (2013 Toyota Vitz 1.0L in white colour). Join in to like/dislike, contribute and share your experiences or views about this new purchase.

Remember to say Mashallah and hit the like button (No hidden charges).

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums

Attached Images Attached Images  
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Same lights RS/GS version just like new condition for 40,000/-
    Fouad Bhai, guess the price of rear bumper for GS / GRmN with all attachments including rear fog light in centre.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    @Nabeel_Ali thanks for the input. My observation of KSP-130 is that its dashboard is very plain. KSP-90 had so much storage that my friends used to call it pocketon wali gari (with so many pockets all around) and didn't look bad at all. KSP-130 lacks a lot in that. Similarly, front seats are cramped as well. Rear seats have same leg spaceas previous model but you are right about trunk space. Its huge for KSP-130.

As for mileage, I used to touch 19km/liter in my KSP-90 on M2 without a/c and 17-18 km/liter with a/c. In city driving my avg mileage was 14-15km/liter with a/c. How does KSP-130 compares in this?
    bro i am getting the same average from my KSP 130, may be you drive lightly so you might achieve more.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Price for rear bumper of Vitz G's / GRMN complete with all holding brackets and bumper re-inforcements including rear fog light (centered positioned) is approx. 110,000 Pak rupees. This is the price of a brand new bumper without shipping charges.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ What the Eff? Just for the rear bumper? What happens when you calculate for the front one as well and all those small ornaments?
    I know, your family puts you in a mental ward of the hospital for the insane. You know, that's why I didn't reply to your last post and saved myself from the embarrassment. Good info nonetheless.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's a small world. Just a day before Eid, a stranger knocked on my door. A well built guy wearing glasses and holding an umbrella in the rain. He had come to my place to pick some stuff a friend of mine had left. Right after the introduction, he asked me if I am a pakwheeler to which I replied yes. That guy then told me his pakwheels ID and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was Fouad bhai. We then had a healthy discussion about our passion i.e Cars It was an honour to meet a Pakwheels legend. I wish you best of luck with Dart Fouad bhai and everything else that follows

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ What the Eff? Just for the rear bumper? What happens when you calculate for the front one as well and all those small ornaments?
    I know, your family puts you in a mental ward of the hospital for the insane. You know, that's why I didn't reply to your last post and saved myself from the embarrassment. Good info nonetheless.

ordering original brand new high end parts from abroad can give shocks no? ever ask a price of new bumper from shahanwaz or a headlight, you'll have a instant bad day.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirwajeeh View Post
    It's a small world. Just a day before Eid, a stranger knocked on my door. A well built guy wearing glasses and holding an umbrella in the rain. He had come to my place to pick some stuff a friend of mine had left. Right after the introduction, he asked me if I am a pakwheeler to which I replied yes. That guy then told me his pakwheels ID and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was Fouad bhai. We then had a healthy discussion about our passion i.e Cars It was an honour to meet a Pakwheels legend. I wish you best of luck with Dart Fouad bhai and everything else that follows

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Lucky u........

|('}__ {Awargi!}
    |(_/\\_

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

whats price of rims and from where you got it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have been ripped off from Unique Tyre & Alloy Rims BLUE AREA Islamabad. He sold me Fake copy of LENSO 16" telling me it was real. I didnt knew at that time Copies are like that. So please be aware of this fake RIM shop. Charged me good 44K for these RIMS in CIVIC.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

110k only for rear bumper :O Zulammmmm

Fouad Bhai PM ki tha aik chota sa uska reply ker detay tou....
    Practicing Noob

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aahaid View Post
    I have been ripped off from Unique Tyre & Alloy Rims BLUE AREA Islamabad. He sold me Fake copy of LENSO 16" telling me it was real. I didnt knew at that time Copies are like that. So please be aware of this fake RIM shop. Charged me good 44K for these RIMS in CIVIC.
    Sir iskay paas saray he fake hain. He showed me such colors in his shop which the OEM didn't produce in the first place lol. When I questioned authenticity, he got ticked off and started flashing those fancy tags attached to the rims as if that would make the rims genuine. Just a huge shop with a lot of money invested, selling copies to unsuspecting customers.
    What goes around, comes around.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yesss I didn't knew such copies also existed as it was my first time...BTW the owner has HUGE beard so you wouldnt expect him to be that big of a cheater...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirwajeeh View Post
    Well, what can I say except that Tahir himself being a very mature and down to earth person thinks the same for everybody and that is a great trait. I think you with all my heart for the very high words you have described me and of which I may not be worthy at all.
    Stuff is being ordered and coming in gradually. You will soon feel the soul in Dart. Stay tuned.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz " Dart "

SHORT AND IMMEDIATE REVIEW
    Unique Tyres Blue Area, Islamabad
    Personally speaking I could type not so good things about such dealers. Keep in mind that I have been to him and have assessed him really well. But personal emotions and gripes aside, this being an open forum with us members bound to uphold the sanctity and decorum of Pakwheels by following rules, I can just comment professionally.
    Mr Omer c/o Unique Tyres in Blue Area Islamabad is apparently a very confident and shrewd person who will try to rip you off to your bones with utmost of his capability. A large store with lots of illumination and decor, the person has wheels that you could tell they were replicas from a mile away. But, he will go to any extent in proving you wrong. His confidence level is like both he and customer know whose wrong and whose not but he can make the customer feel uneasy and think that perhaps the dealer is a very knowledgeable guy.
    Replicas are on the rise everywhere around the world not just Pakistan primarily because of costs. I mean copy of an exotic set of wheels that might otherwise cost you around 1.25 lacs could be bought from Unique Tyres for about 75,000 which might have cost him 45,000/-. Same goes for tyres. He has a variety of tyres that are screaming "smuggled" but hell no, he won't accept on your face, ever.

Bottom Line: If you're a rich kid and like to skip your homework, let the other guy take charge and being possibly dictated, look no further than Unique Tyres, otherwise take some time out, visit Rwp and Isb and make an informed decision. You'll thank me for that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, the price for Vitz (3rd generation) 1.0 F is approximately 26,000 Pak Rupees.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrananr View Post
    Guys, the price for Vitz (3rd generation) 1.0 F is approximately 26,000 Pak Rupees.
    And it's rear bumper is more than one lac...,.😀

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shozi123 View Post
    110k only for rear bumper :O Zulammmmm

Fouad Bhai PM ki tha aik chota sa uska reply ker detay tou....
    Sorry for being late. Replied.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's good to discuss and rate shops/vendors in such forums as it helps others make informed choices which is one of the main purpose of PakWheels-- sharing is caring
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SHORT AND IMMEDIATE REVIEW
    Unique Tyres Blue Area, Islamabad
    Personally speaking I could type not so good things about such dealers. Keep in mind that I have been to him and have assessed him really well. But personal emotions and gripes aside, this being an open forum with us members bound to uphold the sanctity and decorum of Pakwheels by following rules, I can just comment professionally.
    Mr Omer c/o Unique Tyres in Blue Area Islamabad is apparently a very confident and shrewd person who will try to rip you off to your bones with utmost of his capability. A large store with lots of illumination and decor, the person has wheels that you could tell they were replicas from a mile away. But, he will go to any extent in proving you wrong. His confidence level is like both he and customer know whose wrong and whose not but he can make the customer feel uneasy and think that perhaps the dealer is a very knowledgeable guy.
    Replicas are on the rise everywhere around the world not just Pakistan primarily because of costs. I mean copy of an exotic set of wheels that might otherwise cost you around 1.25 lacs could be bought from Unique Tyres for about 75,000 which might have cost him 45,000/-. Same goes for tyres. He has a variety of tyres that are screaming "smuggled" but hell no, he won't accept on your face, ever.

Bottom Line: If you're a rich kid and like to skip your homework, let the other guy take charge and being possibly dictated, look no further than Unique Tyres, otherwise take some time out, visit Rwp and Isb and make an informed decision. You'll thank me for that.
    Thank you for that information. Fake wheels are a danger to everyone given that proper metallurgy is required to ensure that wheels do not fail, specially in an environment with lots of potholes and poor puncture repair techniques.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yesss I didn't knew such copies also existed as it was my first time...BTW the owner has HUGE beard so you wouldnt expect him to be that big of a cheater...
    His personal beliefs aside, professionally, he's a very shrewd dealer. But in our culture, we strongly believe what we see setting aside personal assessment and judgement. Looks could be deceiving though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

User Tag List