Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz "Dart"

Toyota Vitz &quotDart" -1595349

Asalamoalaikum Dear Friends! After painstaking deliberations I finally sold Hornet (a brand new 2015 Corolla GLi AT) over which I tried uselessly to wrap my head around but couldn't quite convince myself to keep it.
    Saved some greens for future and on 27th of Ramadhan, by the grace of Almighty Allah, He has blessed me with Dart (2013 Toyota Vitz 1.0L in white colour). Join in to like/dislike, contribute and share your experiences or views about this new purchase.

Remember to say Mashallah and hit the like button (No hidden charges).

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums

Attached Images Attached Images  
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    A glimpse before the upcoming big teaser.

Toyota Vitz " Dart " -1596048
    @fouadbakht bhai .. a friend of mine wanted information about tyre size and air pressure of this model and I was searching my thread of Vitz in Toyota section,there I saw your new thread,what a pleasant surprise .sorry for being late on your thread :/ .
    I can say with confidence that this model of Vitz got striking looks and these wheels makes your ride more beautiful ... as an ex owner of this model of Vitz, I surely have some interest in this car but the prime reason of my interest in this thread is, this is your thread and I love the way you write and share good information ... keep going .. God bless you
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Once a vendor in PWD backed out of his commitment, I put it in many consumer websites and when people searched for his shop, his black deeds came up in Google search. To date he has been sending emissaries to me to delete those comments and he will compensate me, but no sir. I have not budged. May be he learns a lessor or not, but Internet's potential to expose such characters is great.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    It's good to discuss and rate shops/vendors in such forums as it helps others make informed choices which is one of the main purpose of PakWheels-- sharing is caring
    Masroor bhai if on public demand, I could professionally review each dealer in twin cities being totally unbiased. Believe me you'll be surprised to know how much we are paying over and above the profit that is within acceptable business norms.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    @fouadbakht bhai .. a friend of mine wanted information about tyre size and air pressure of this model and I was searching my thread of my Vitz, in this section I saw your new thread,what a pleasant surprise .sorry for being late on your thread :/ .
    I can say with confidence that this model of Vitz got striking looks and these wheels makes your ride more beautiful ... as an ex owner of this model of Vitz, I surely have some interest in this car but the prime reason of my interest in this thread is, this is your thread and I love the way you write and share good information ... keep going .. God bless you
    I'm so honoured sir, believe me. Every time gentlemen like you write such words for me, I feel more humbled. Like I said earlier, it is your kind words and encouragement that keeps me going else Dart is just another Vitz on the road. Thank you sir. Okay, just out of curiosity, what tyre and wheel setup is your friend using at the moment. Usually people ask the profile but the wheel specs is an important factor in understanding whether the tyre has been stretched or is bubbled on the wheel. Because air pressure in the tyre in both cases needs to be correctly assessed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masroor bhai if on public demand, I could professionally review each dealer in twin cities being totally unbiased. Believe me you'll be surprised to know how much we are paying over and above the profit that is within acceptable business norms.

I do not mind a bit over charging if the product is genuine and of high quality
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Fouadbkaht bhai your threads are popular because you add value to the product and always lead others to strive for value for money products from Viper to Horent and to Dart now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I'm so honoured sir, believe me. Every time gentlemen like you write such words for me, I feel more humbled. Like I said earlier, it is your kind words and encouragement that keeps me going else Dart is just another Vitz on the road. Thank you sir. Okay, just out of curiosity, what tyre and wheel setup is your friend using at the moment. Usually people ask the profile but the wheel specs is an important factor in understanding whether the tyre has been stretched or is bubbled on the wheel. Because air pressure in the tyre in both cases needs to be correctly assessed.

He is having the same model that I had 2011.I just gave him this information I have (gathered for my previous
    ride) may it help others

Toyota Vitz " Dart " -1596329Toyota Vitz " Dart " -1596330
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, what can I say except that Tahir himself being a very mature and down to earth person thinks the same for everybody and that is a great trait. I think you with all my heart for the very high words you have described me and of which I may not be worthy at all.
    Stuff is being ordered and coming in gradually. You will soon feel the soul in Dart. Stay tuned.

birds of same feather flock together ( sheep of same skin stay in same herd ) Thank you @Libra The Shepherd
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

duplicate

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

He is having the same model that I had 2011.I just gave him this information I have (gathered for my previous
    ride) may it help others

Toyota Vitz " Dart " -1596329Toyota Vitz " Dart " -1596330

Bro can you mention the website from which you found this info...
    Thnx
    (A silent reader and admirer of sir fouad and his cars)
    My brain works as a DOCTOR , but my heart was stolen by CARS!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by angelinside View Post
    Bro can you mention the website from which you found this info...
    Thnx
    (A silent reader and admirer of sir fouad and his cars)
    I will search again for you sir how ever please click this link of a PW thread for tyre pressure information (posts # 9955 to 9959)

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vit...s-fan-club-498
    @imrananr was also there for help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will search again for you sir how ever please click this link of a PW thread for tyre pressure information (posts # 9955 to 9959)

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/vit...s-fan-club-498
    @imrananr was also there for help
    Thnx sir ..... found what i was looking for

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thnx sir i have found it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yokohama bluearth ecos ES31
    185/65/R14
    @fouadbakht
    Toyota Vitz "Dart" - 856c55887e85c59d4d31e88cb78bc4d9
    Toyota Vitz "Dart" - bcf02db4c4737d715b7caa0763d5a981

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

who is authentix dealer of lenso in islamabad...how much u bought thse for and frim where.....

now tell me what should I do.....I drive mostly on motarway...90percen and 10percen local...at around 170plus...and occasionaly touching 199...I hope these dont break??? my tyres are 215 55 16

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aahaid View Post
    who is authentix dealer of lenso in islamabad...how much u bought thse for and frim where.....

now tell me what should I do.....I drive mostly on motarway...90percen and 10percen local...at around 170plus...and occasionaly touching 199...I hope these dont break??? my tyres are 215 55 16
    Ahaid, I've mentioned the authorized dealer previously. Please scroll through (Sorry I've not indexed the thread yet, never knew it's going to progress so fast). Secondly, my take on your query:

Tyres
    That's a lot of Highway/Motorway travelling. And those are quite some speeds (Please drive within specified speed limits, the higher the speeds, the more difficult it becomes to control a vehicle). Theoretically speaking, the profile of your tyres exudes adequate contact with surface area and are good enough for a nice grip with the asphalt. That comparatively smaller height of the side wall also means more road feedback and steering response specially around the corners. But the brand/type/manufacturing quality and health of tyres is altogether another ball game. All or most tyres with that profile will never necessarily guarantee safety, road grip, fuel efficiency and comfort alike. Else one brand/specific series of tyres would not be outperforming another. Rule of the thumb in general is you get what you pay for. In your case, Dunlop LM703, the successor to LM702 is a tyre that is Asia-oriented. While it MAY handle the load and temperature ratings, constant or extended driving at high speeds is a concern. There are much better options out there but all depends upon the budget and your requirement. Personal Opinion? I don't think Dunlop LM703 is preferable for 90% of Motorway use at speeds ranging between 170 to 190 KMPH. And remember, we usually tend to spend more on alloy wheels / rims and don't give too much importance to tyres whereas it should have been the other way round. Remember, at those speeds, you and the asphalt are separated by approx.6" of height with approx. 1 foot worth contact:surface area. Invest well.

Rims/Wheels
    Let's face it, these guys usually take precedence over tyres when both have to replaced/changes or upgraded. Why shouldn't they? After all, its the rims alone that make a world of difference in our rides. However, in their selection, again, styling or design takes precedence over material, R&D, correct specifications for a proper fit and quality to ensure consistent and flawless performance as advertised. Not all light weight alloy wheels are created equal. Then, for some vehicles light weight wheels might not be suitable. But as a rule of thumb light weight wheels coupled with rubber is a package that can make or break your ride (and the wallet as well). You may not require an Ultra High Performance Tyre wrapped around an Ultra Light Weight Alloy Wheel. So be very clear in your approach keeping in view your budget, requirements and safety in mind. The alloy wheel in your case is a fake replica, the performance and consistency of which cannot be trusted. Rest, Almighty Allah is the most powerful of all. May He keep us safe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Once a vendor in PWD backed out of his commitment, I put it in many consumer websites and when people searched for his shop, his black deeds came up in Google search. To date he has been sending emissaries to me to delete those comments and he will compensate me, but no sir. I have not budged. May be he learns a lessor or not, but Internet's potential to expose such characters is great.

Are you talking about Alino Tyres who selling Yokohama and Nankang? If you don't mind, please share what was that commitment he backed out of? For the sake of educating all of us ad saving time. effort and hard earned money.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You didn't tell how much you bought these Genuine LENSO RIMS.......

I searched couldn't find from where you bought these RIMS.....

I might sell and buy GENUINE 16" LENSO or might go back to ORIGNAL HONDA 15" which are available cheaply....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ Please check out the following post: