Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz "Dart"

Toyota Vitz &quotDart" -1595349

Asalamoalaikum Dear Friends! After painstaking deliberations I finally sold Hornet (a brand new 2015 Corolla GLi AT) over which I tried uselessly to wrap my head around but couldn't quite convince myself to keep it.
    Saved some greens for future and on 27th of Ramadhan, by the grace of Almighty Allah, He has blessed me with Dart (2013 Toyota Vitz 1.0L in white colour). Join in to like/dislike, contribute and share your experiences or views about this new purchase.

Remember to say Mashallah and hit the like button (No hidden charges).

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums

Attached Images Attached Images  
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Relax people. Read my last two posts. All your concerns will be well catered for. Maybe a step ahead.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=fouadbakht;4861100]By the way later down the road I might change the illumination to blue in a simple DIY. For now let the RS sportiness be there.

Mash Allah Looking fabulous bhai. Thumbs Up..
    May i know, how you have calibrated the odo readings with actual reading of your old cluster..
    i Converted the my second gen vitz simple cluster with rpm cluster... i did the installation myself, as it was plug and play sort of job, but the Odo reading calibration is still pending..

regards

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same question in my mind. What did u do about the odo reading?
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Same question in my mind. What did u do about the odo reading?
    It will be not an issue as any one can reverse it so he can set any odo numbers without any problem
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Relax people. Read my last two posts. All your concerns will be well catered for. Maybe a step ahead.

Im waiting for the 2nd Gen / 3rd Gen comparison.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Im waiting for the 2nd Gen / 3rd Gen comparison.
    I did one few pages back.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why this thread has gone silent for the past two days?

How is the drive with and without AC?
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz " Dart "

@autophile
    Masroor bhai, I'm really not getting the time to post few add ons that are still to be added. Went to Monal that day with family and was reminded of the Hornet video.
    The Vitz is a nice family hatchback. But obviously not in the league of larger sedans. Btw when can you photo shoot the "Dart" with with your nice camera skills.
    Feel almost nothing with the AC on as far as drive ability is concerned. I respect its 1KR-FE power plant and expect accordingly. No issues. Handles like a charm. Fuel average is absolutely great. More on the vehicle later inshallah.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@autophile
    Masroor bhai, I'm really not getting the time to post few add ons that are still to be added. Went to Monal that day with family and was reminded of the Hornet video.
    The Vitz is a nice family hatchback. But obviously not in the league of larger sedans. Btw when can you photo shoot the "Dart" with with your nice camera skills.
    Feel almost nothing with the AC on as far as drive ability is concerned. I respect its 1KR-FE power plant and expect accordingly. No issues. Handles like a charm. Fuel average is absolutely great. More on the vehicle later inshallah.

Good Gudda. Will do a photoshoot once you finish planned upgrades
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fouadbakht and other 3rd gen vitz owners...

I have a question in my mind for u ppl...

As you guys have opted for vitz 2011-2013 model and it wud have costed u around 1.4 million after reg, Why not to prefer honda city in this price range, same model, or add some bucks to get zero meter...

This query was in mind so i decided to share and ask about your reason of preferring vitz over city...

Regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post

As you guys have opted for vitz 2011-2013 model and it wud have costed u around 1.4 million after reg, Why not to prefer honda city in this price range, same model, or add some bucks to get zero meter...

This query was in mind so i decided to share and ask about your reason of preferring vitz over city...

Regards
    @DrUsmanNawaz... bro, others may have their own take on this issue but I somewhat agree with u and alongside agreement, I'll give u my reasons.. actually my personal preference was auto tranny n I'm in love with CVT. Honda is still stuck to its Prosmatec and if u go for a Prosmatec then u need to put a considerable toll on your pocket. Secondly, City (facelift model) is breathing her last n everybody is waiting for the new shape since long but I couldn't wait any longer since I'm not sure about the launch of new City. If u go for a zero meter city at this point of time, maybe a few months later, u r driving an old shape City after having paid for a zero meter car. Had it not been the case, i might have opted for a new shape City, but for now i found Vitz to be the best option. If I have to describe a Gen-3 Vitz in very few words, I'll say that it's a hatchback with the feel of a sedan... economy, safety, comfort, performance, looks, quality and resale value incorporated in one car... I don't agree with those who say that there's no boot space in Vitz. Its more than enough for normal family travelling...
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

P.S. I forgot to mention its downside...it doesn't fall in the "Waddi Gaddi" category...
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adil39 View Post
    @DrUsmanNawaz... bro, others may have their own take on this issue but I somewhat agree with u and alongside agreement, I'll give u my reasons.. actually my personal preference was auto tranny n I'm in love with CVT. Honda is still stuck to its Prosmatec and if u go for a Prosmatec then u need to put a considerable toll on your pocket. Secondly, City (facelift model) is breathing her last n everybody is waiting for the new shape since long but I couldn't wait any longer since I'm not sure about the launch of new City. If u go for a zero meter city at this point of time, maybe a few months later, u r driving an old shape City after having paid for a zero meter car. Had it not been the case, i might have opted for a new shape City, but for now i found Vitz to be the best option. If I have to describe a Gen-3 Vitz in very few words, I'll say that it's a hatchback with the feel of a sedan... economy, safety, comfort, performance, looks, quality and resale value incorporated in one car... I don't agree with those who say that there's no boot space in Vitz. Its more than enough for normal family travelling...
    RED =Disagree (I do not remember any sedan that produce the cabin/engine noise like 3rd gen vitz do)

Green= Agree
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    RED =Disagree (I do not remember any sedan that produce the cabin/engine noise like 3rd gen vitz do)

Green= Agree
    Yup... u r right but that comes as a package with CVT... noisy engine and a lethargic pick r part n parcel of it. U need to get used to it. By the feel of a sedan, I meant the comfort level and that too, to some extent of course... that's why I added further that after all it's not a Waddi Gaddi..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most importantly .
    Vitz is much comfortable than city.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post

Regards
    Firstly it depends what is our preference. If one has a family then city is obvious choice and if one is a student like me then vitz is the best car.
    Apart from this, Vitz has its advantages over city:

It's more comfortable ( better balanced suspension and better comfortable seats)

Vitz has more features ( airbags, immobilizer, push start, auto lights, retractable mirrors etc)

It has better fuel economy and smoother drive due to CVT gear box.

It has lower registration cost and life time token, all in all lesser running costs.

Vitz also is a lot roomier, it equals city sometimes I think the back seats of Vitz are more spacious then city.

It is easier to park and roam around town because of its size and amazing turning radius.

All in all vitz should not be considered an inferior car just because it has is a hatchback. It has its own share of advantages, which to me matters a lot.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Firstly it depends what is our preference. If one has a family then city is obvious choice and if one is a student like me then vitz is the best car.
    Apart from this, Vitz has its advantages over city:

It's more comfortable ( better balanced suspension and better comfortable seats)

Vitz has more features ( airbags, immobilizer, push start, auto lights, retractable mirrors etc)

It has better fuel economy and smoother drive due to CVT gear box.

It has lower registration cost and life time token, all in all lesser running costs.

Vitz also is a lot roomier, it equals city sometimes I think the back seats of Vitz are more spacious then city.

It is easier to park and roam around town because of its size and amazing turning radius.

All in all vitz should not be considered an inferior car just because it has is a hatchback. It has its own share of advantages, which to me matters a lot.
    Dear frends, i got your point...

sometimes it amaze me ppl going for vitz instead of city...

the only downside to me is less powerful engine, otherwise its easy to drive and handle a hatchback (my personal experience)...

All over the world ppl prefer hatchbacks over sedans for daily commute...

I m buying a passo, sometimes it comes in my mind that i shud have gone for city... But my reason for preferring a hatchback is different... It is easy to park in my home due to limited garage space..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@autophile

ive always had concerns about the 1KR and CVT, but as i told you earlier i had the 3rd gen for 15-20 days. In lhr with my inlaws, i had a chance to take it upto Nathiagali/Ayubia, The car went up all heights like a charm. Maybe at times but its a definitely a dinky so i suppose its good. Plus my brother in law kept complaining that his premio was waving on the motor way (airpressure) some how i didnt feel anything Lhr-Isl on the Vitz (maybe im exaggerating)
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    ive always had concerns about the 1KR and CVT, but as i told you earlier i had the 3rd gen for 15-20 days. In lhr with my inlaws, i had a chance to take it upto Nathiagali/Ayubia, The car went up all heights like a charm. Maybe at times but its a definitely a dinky so i suppose its good. Plus my brother in law kept complaining that his premio was waving on the motor way (airpressure) some how i didnt feel anything Lhr-Isl on the Vitz (maybe im exaggerating)
    Sometimes there are crosswinds at certain section of motorway. Crosswinds even affect huge planes on landing, car is much lighter. Crosswinds are not there all the time, so you might not have felt shaking.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice ride.. so far whats been the fuel economy u been getting,
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

User Tag List