Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz "Dart"

Toyota Vitz &quotDart" -1595349

Asalamoalaikum Dear Friends! After painstaking deliberations I finally sold Hornet (a brand new 2015 Corolla GLi AT) over which I tried uselessly to wrap my head around but couldn't quite convince myself to keep it.
    Saved some greens for future and on 27th of Ramadhan, by the grace of Almighty Allah, He has blessed me with Dart (2013 Toyota Vitz 1.0L in white colour). Join in to like/dislike, contribute and share your experiences or views about this new purchase.

Remember to say Mashallah and hit the like button (No hidden charges).

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums

Attached Images Attached Images  
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MASHALLAH, Congrats

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    I had this option also while remaining in a specific budget else the sky is the limit
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1437136208.011443.jpg
Views: 1136
Size:  69.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using PW Forums
    Had these Tires on My Swift, The Thread Pattern and Grip is Awesome but when it comes to comfort, These Tires r a Big NO.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good going Fouad bhai...nice purchase

anxiously waiting for detailed review....
    1)Suzuki Mehran has changed its shape 2)Fake parts drive me nuts
    3)https://www.facebook.com/RoyaleEM

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Eid Mubarak ! @fouadbakht. Masha Allah, you have got a nice ride Sir ! I am also a user of vitz since 2 years but mine is older generation, but I am completely satisfied with its performance. In Shaa Allah, your vitz will also satisfy you keeping in mind that it is a 1000 cc car ! By the way, what is the reason of selling "HORNET" ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@fouadbakht congrats for the car. I used KSP 90 for couple of years and loved the ride. Any idea how KSP-130 compares with KSP-90??? Looking forward to your detailed review of this one and do posts pics of interior.

@ALL, Why I don't see climate control in KSP-130 that often as compared to KSP-90??? It was installed in my vitz 2007 and I really enjoyed it. The ride of 2007 Vitz is also very nice. The only downside of vitz is it being under power for 1.0 liter engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Congratez fouad bro on purchase of dart and EID Mubarak

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aakbar View Post
    @fouadbakht congrats for the car. I used KSP 90 for couple of years and loved the ride. Any idea how KSP-130 compares with KSP-90??? Looking forward to your detailed review of this one and do posts pics of interior.

@ALL, Why I don't see climate control in KSP-130 that often as compared to KSP-90??? It was installed in my vitz 2007 and I really enjoyed it. The ride of 2007 Vitz is also very nice. The only downside of vitz is it being under power for 1.0 liter engine.
    Bro I have both
    KSP90 is one hell of a durable ride. Both have same engine and tranny but they have different drive all together.
    KSP90 has no sporty element, it's suspension is just normal. Where as KSP130 is sporty and has very good balanced suspension and better steering response. Moreover KSP130 is more spacious specially the boot. Lastly new Vitz is a bit more fast and quiet inside and gives 1km/l more average. The draw back of new Vitz is that it has less cabins and poor placement of cup holders and I found its build quality to be a little bit poor then 2nd gen vitz, though it's still awesome and way ahead of any PKDM. Also new vitz has more information in its gauge cluster such as temperature and mileage and also new vitz has auto lights which I love

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@aakbar
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1437214296948.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  164.0 KB

Check them out though I will do full fledge photo shoot of them together.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adil39 View Post
    Nabeel bhai.. do v have any other option with regards to this Pioneer installed in the car, other than just throwing it away? Getting our hands on a new DVD would be phase 2. What to do with this one? Is it worth something? No doubt it has a good sound quality.. does it support a rear cam at least??
    Bro I will change this IA asap. Better choice is to throw it away. Good DVD options can be found in 25k+ in pioneer which will have usb BT and aux as well as support for rear cam.
    Lastly this car needs speakers in the rear as well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    also i suppose some SQ sound is on the way.
    Sir, I already have a four channel amp and a shallow sub woofer (both Genuine Pioneer). I'm thinking of replacing the pre-installed touchscreen thing with some newer version of Sony, Pioneer or Kenwood. Also suggest speakers (co-axial and components) preferably with pricing and contact numbers. How much would the wiring set me back? And yes, I'm an SQ type.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Bro I will change this IA asap. Better choice is to throw it away. Good DVD options can be found in 25k+ in pioneer which will have usb BT and aux as well as support for rear cam.
    Lastly this car needs speakers in the rear as well.
    True bro... a friend recommended this thing. Its gonna cost around 25k. it supports almost all media. he also recommended shifting front speakers to the rear doors n installing any good 6.5" speakers for a good quality sound. I have actually never been interested in earth moving sound systems in cars.. no bass tubes, woofers, amps (just a personal preference, no offense) .. I'd like to have a quality sound.. clarity is the bottom line. Keep me posted if u get your hands on something good... I'll follow suit
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    My research led me to the conclusion that 185/60/R15 is the ideal choice of tire size. However, for this particular size, the maximum allowable width rim was no more than 6-inches. I see that you have opted for a 7-inch width rim, please do share if u have faced any problems.
    Indeed I had been doing my research too. The tyre vendors were pushing me hard towards 185/65-R15 but I insisted on 185/65-R15. Had this been a 1.3L Vitz, I would have went with 195/55-R15 hands down but in this case I don't want to put unnecessary burden on the engine. Also as @VCheng very validly said that unsprung weight has to be catered for which Alhamdolillah I did when I bought the light weight alloys with acceptable offset. That's how you can check the unsprung mass else with that engine displacement and type of suspension, you're inviting trouble that will show up anytime after 8-10 months down the road. Nevertheless, if someone could convince me on 195/55-R15, I'd be happy to put in some narrow sidewalls with those nice set of Lenso Project D Spec F.

I went for 185/60/R15 Yokohama C-drives. they were very hard come by, especially the imported ones. They costed me an arm and a leg, but they were certainly worth it.
    I've tried and tested these tyres. To be perfectly honest with you its a tyre that Yokohama aimed at placing between the various series of A Drive and Advan. And trust me, the C Drive proved to be a jackpot for them. Its an all-round performer and is very consistent with what Yokohama claims (provided you get the genuinely fresh stuff). And yes, such things in life do cost an arm and a leg. Presently, the I've bought these Kumho TA31 tyres (manufactured 2015) on the insistence of a friend who has claimed that they will satisfy my driving requirements or my money back (with Rs.1500/- depreciation). But in return I have to write down a professional review for them. He clearly knows what I've been using in the past and my experience with Michelin, Continental, Dunlop, Pirelli and Bridgestone (Ultra High Performance or Performance tyres from every brand mentioned). So lets see.
    Other options were the Nankang NS-2, Yokohama Blue Earth, Jinyu in 195-55-R15 but like I said earlier, I'm not sure with this profile. Anybody who has been through this rut? Would greatly appreciate if he could share his experiences in that profile. I surely wont like to compromise and settle with a slightly heavier EPS and the ABS kicking in earlier than usual apart from a wrecked suspension in the future.

For rims, i really wanted the Lenso's, but they were only availble in 6.5 and 7 inch width. Since i did not wanted those heavy chinese rims, so I went for Suzuki Swift's original rims as they were only available in my desired width, weight and quality.
    Car manufacturers always keep wheel plus sizing as future possibility, may it be the company itself or the customer. The suspension is tested on various sizes and car handling/response, other performance and fuel efficiency. Having said that, its not just the overall diameter or going up from 14" to 15" to 16" (+1, +2, +3) . The weight, correct offset and width are of paramount importance too. In my case I knew 6.5" wide rims would be hard to come by specially in the choice that I made. So, discussed with the vendor at length and did some googling. Went ahead happily with 7" and trust me I don't regret it all since the profile is nice and balanced. Stretching becomes a problem when you go beyond the specified/allowed widths.
    I had almost struck a deal for a set of great condition Suzuki Swift rims but they weighed more than these Lenso PD-F and looked less striking.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muradi View Post
    Had these Tires on My Swift, The Thread Pattern and Grip is Awesome but when it comes to comfort, These Tires r a Big NO.
    Do share your experience in the ride comfort department. Will appreciate more details

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    The Mileage Thing mentioned earlier regarding vitz and passo, look at the odo readings of vitz and passo, same model, sold in last week in Jap auction...

Vitz mileage around 50-60 k...
    My God. Doctor sahab that's really interesting. So that means low mileage Passo may not all be having their odometer readings reversed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadbakht View Post
    Indeed I had been doing my research too. The tyre vendors were pushing me hard towards 185/65-R15 but I insisted on 185/65-R15. Had this been a 1.3L Vitz, I would have went with 195/55-R15 hands down but in this case I don't want to put unnecessary burden on the engine. Also as @VCheng very validly said that unsprung weight has to be catered for which Alhamdolillah I did when I bought the light weight alloys with acceptable offset. That's how you can check the unsprung mass else with that engine displacement and type of suspension, you're inviting trouble that will show up anytime after 8-10 months down the road. Nevertheless, if someone could convince me on 195/55-R15, I'd be happy to put in some narrow sidewalls with those nice set of Lenso Project D Spec F.
    Reducing unsprung weight is good, and in the case of wheels and tires, reducing rotational inertia is even better, specially with limited power.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I myself imported a 5-grade Vitz KSP-130 last year.
    @devilz_apprentice
    Post pics of your ride inside out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sial_ali View Post
    Mubarak ho bhai, umeed karta huun aap ki tabiat theek hogi
    great car great built quality
    Thanks @sial_ali bhai. Abhi Alhamdolillah behtr hoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    @fouadbakht
    Congrats on ur new ride. I can so relate to ur personality in terms of the keera about pros n cons of cars. Can u tell me about the approx price of the rims? Any hint with numbers? Also what is the price of coolant? Is it pre-dilluted?
    Thank you for the compliment. rims are in very early 30s (imported ones not smuggled which you might get slightly cheaper. The sales invoice is in my office to check price of the coolant as I don't exactly remember. The good thing is it's pre-diluted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Uff ufffffff bombastic. Shame on those who underestimate the power of vitz
    You are one die hard Vitz fanboy. I give you this credit.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1437170966.956004.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  143.3 KB

These tail lights are just 
    Just What??.........Orgasmic?..........To Kill For?

Any gentleman who could arrange these lights on no-profit/no-loss basis?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrananr View Post
    This is not the case bro. There are some principles to customise your wheels/tyres within certain limits (also set by manufacturer) and is done widely across the globe.

Generally, you can go with +1 and/or +2 up-gradation. The target is to carry out the up- gradation with final wheel diameter close to the stock wheel. With increase in wheel diameter, aspect ratio is decreased to compensate for the extra circumference and diameter. Like in case above, the stock wheels are 165/70 r14. These are planned to be replaced with 185/60 r15, which is a perfect size selection staying with in the required limits (close to 3%). One important thing here is the offset. With wider wheel selection, offset should be greater than stock. He can also go with 16" rims (+2 option) with this car.
    @imrananr
    Well said. Couldn't agree more.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Thread is going quite fast...
    The credit goes to all of you. Mashallah, I'm constantly updating the mentions or gratitude post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

User Tag List