Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My recommendation for Oil in vitz

AoA,

I had waited for 2 months to see how does Valvoline perform, i was using zic. After positive reviews from my friends, i got it changed this friday.

Results: 200% dam positive

I saw my engine running very very smoothly, 200% soundless with excellent improved milleage.

i would highly recommend it to all guys, i am using it , any one else used it please share your reviews.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Demonoid View Post
    Liqui Moly 5W-30 Special Tec AA
    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    And you suggest to replace it at 8000kms.? Are you serious why are you changing it so early. ? It can last easily upto 20000kms. If the engine pcv system works fine. Plz update the thing to imran saab as well because sohail at i8 markaz shop even doesnt know about the correct drain intervals of these precious engineered technology oils.
    LM 5w40 Purple bottle changing interval is 40000 KM

My recommendation for Oil in vitz -1641740

LM Special Tech 5w30 AA (Asia & America) drain interval is 20000 km, i read it somewhere, will quote when i find that link...
    Keep Faith in Allah...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    LM 5w40 Purple bottle changing interval is 40000 KM

My recommendation for Oil in vitz -1641740

LM Special Tech 5w30 AA (Asia & America) drain interval is 20000 km, i read it somewhere, will quote when i find that link...
    I am just curious that ,oil will last for the mentioned KMs in our Harsh environment. What do you think Usman Bhai.
    To me drain period of any good brand oil is no more than 5000 KMs max, because after that oil is too dirty, and might be damaging the engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Uashah007 View Post
    I am just curious that ,oil will last for the mentioned KMs in our Harsh environment. What do you think Usman Bhai.
    To me drain period of any good brand oil is no more than 5000 KMs max, because after that oil is too dirty, and might be damaging the engine.

Bro LM is one of the top most oil producing company and they invest millions of dollars for the production of new generations of oil... So what they claim is based on their research... I don't think it will cause any problem even if changed at the mentioned intervals, but on the safe side one can change it after 15--20k Km...

An important thing is that the filters available here are not of ideal quality, so one must change oil filters after 10k...

As mentioned in brochure, one should also follow the car manufacturing company recommendations of oil change interval...
    Keep Faith in Allah...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=DrUsmanNawaz;4968277]Bro LM is one of the top most oil producing company and they invest millions of dollars for the production of new generations of oil... So what they claim is based on their research... I don't think it will cause any problem even if changed at the mentioned intervals, but on the safe side one can change it after 15--20k Km...

An important thing is that the filters available here are not of ideal quality, so one must change oil filters after 10k...

As mentioned in brochure, one should also follow the car manufacturing company recommendations of oil change interval...[/QUOT

One should know which viscosity and treatments are required for the engine you are driving every engine has a different story in some engines sludge buildup is more than usual than need some other treatments and one engine with no sludge at all needs some other treatment's and oil selection will be done after engine analysis and wheather condition. And additives are added to smooth the engine parts and ensure the oil pressure is stabled. Drain interval dependeds on your driving style. Some peaople use their cars for short intervals and some even havnt warmed their engine's well while they reach their destination. In winter the 5W-30 special tech AA. Lasts in vitz, passo, and other toyota jdms vehicle upto 30k with filyer replacement interval of 8k. In summers this viscosity is not recommended as the thermal efficiency is dropped and I personally recommend my customers for. LM 5W-40 synth oil for all season motor oil and drain interval in summers lasts upto 15K for the peaople traveling in urban areas city jams, the people who drive on highways mostly I recommend them to change the synth oil at 20K in summers. For the winter season the scedule changes. For urban driving conditions oil change interval is 20K and for highways driving conditions can easily go upto 30K with filter change interval at 10K in winters. Plz note one thing the filter gets clogged only if the previous oilsludge is present in the engine and pcv system is not working properly. And if the engine is healthy and been flushed with engine flush then no need to worry about the filter because it be as new at 10k as it was on teplacemnt time will post a picture of filter changed at the interval of 10k.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

experts please compare Liqui Moli and Valvoline for us, i have not used LM, i have tried Gaurd, Zic and recently Valvoline.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Bro LM is one of the top most oil producing company and they invest millions of dollars for the production of new generations of oil... So what they claim is based on their research... I don't think it will cause any problem even if changed at the mentioned intervals, but on the safe side one can change it after 15--20k Km...

As mentioned in brochure, one should also follow the car manufacturing company recommendations of oil change interval...

hmm, 40,000 kms change interval?

how about you buy a brand new honda CD70 and fill the oil and change it after 40,000 kms - if the engine fails before that - will liqui moly give you a new motorcycle? - there is a lot of fine print text and litigation with such claims, dont blindly follow what you read.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    Yes you are right but what should we do for. The pathetic thinking of our oil dealers who get it packed from junk oil and the oil looses its strength after 2k kms. Shell was vey best when ultra was launched and now those local idiot,s had packed them with refined oil no more good quality available xulfiqar bro. Pakistan has changed a lot these days. Hope you understand.
    so shell helix ultra is not a synthetic oil with super stout add pack in Pakistan?

This product is not blended in Pakistan either, its an ACEA A3/B3 rated oil and also has a MB 229.5 performance specification. If this oil is not actually the real deal then if you can prove it to shell on global scale that Shell Pakistan is selling fake stuff then you can get incredibly rich from the lawsuit proceedings - im talking multi millions rich.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    so shell helix ultra is not a synthetic oil with super stout add pack in Pakistan?

This product is not blended in Pakistan either, its an ACEA A3/B3 rated oil and also has a MB 229.5 performance specification. If this oil is not actually the real deal then if you can prove it to shell on global scale that Shell Pakistan is selling fake stuff then you can get incredibly rich from the lawsuit proceedings - im talking multi millions rich.
    it is fully synthetic oil but what you will do in your regular practice. when you fill an engine with helix ultra which is purchased from official fuel station and pour it in an W211 270CDI and that S H I T evaporates with in 200 miles and customer yell at you. that if you had not poured the oil in the engine at all. Sir g I dont want to hear a single complaint from my respected customer's so my one Experience is enough for all I cant take risk of Spoiling the customers money and keep on experimenting. So Thats why I Choosed LM Synth Oil 5W-40 for same vehicle as some of our customer's filled their regular CDI's with Delo Series which ruin their engines and starts consuming the motor. Shell is comparatively better than most brand's like caltex and other series but luckily if you find it perfect..............

Boss I dont had that much of time and $$$$ to prove the DAMN thing to shell because once i complained the A&& holes about the benz CDI problem they stated that ( SIR YEH IS KAY LIYE NAHE HAI ) damn jahils so i leave their office not to get involve in a long chat explaining and clearing their concepts so here I am happy and satisfied and along with satisfied customer's as well. will look through for new improvements in local companies as they provide us with better oils which do not end up like my above mentioned experience. Until then Having much peace than using this LM oil will be sourcing MoBil 1 for much better performance. Plz share some links and sources to get it in here in pakistan Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys here is a review, Liqui moli is quite at the bottom...

The Best Synthetic Motor Oil (Guide) – 2015 Reviews

in this thread, even bmw recommends valvoline..

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=379224

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohelahmed View Post
    Guys here is a review, Liqui moli is quite at the bottom...

The Best Synthetic Motor Oil (Guide) – 2015 Reviews

How does the american list apply to Pakistan?

the engines are setup differently, their emmissions gear are different, even the fuel is mixed with alcohol - all affect the lube quite heavily.

btw - oil formulations sold in the USA are not the exactly the same formulations sold in EU or GCC or ME etc etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do you say that the engine in paki gli is different than the one in usa gli...and so on....?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohelahmed View Post
    do you say that the engine in paki gli is different than the one in usa gli...and so on....?
    yes - Dont think that its got rocket launchers and cruise missiles on it.

the engine looks similar - e.g. old corolla had the 1ZZ-FE like the altis in pakistan, its ECU was quite different because of the fuel being used and how the emmissions are setup

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

wow...sounds weird...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have a coure 06 auto...... My problem is that whenever i put my car in D mode the car after sometime car does not move forward . Then i switched off my car for some seconds then start my car again and drive on mode D then again after 1 km it stopped and car does not move forward or reverse....Please help me with some good suggestion....mechanic told me the gearbox need to be replace....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my cuore got 3 speed auto transmission....now many mechanic told me k go for 4 speed auto tranmission with a little bit alteration in xcel... Kindly suggest me what can i do???? will i go for my own gearbox overhaul completely or go for a kaboli gearbox???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1431 View Post
    my cuore got 3 speed auto transmission....now many mechanic told me k go for 4 speed auto tranmission with a little bit alteration in xcel... Kindly suggest me what can i do???? will i go for my own gearbox overhaul completely or go for a kaboli gearbox???
    Get the new old used one imported from junk yard. It wi cost you much less rather than rebuilding this one. May be costing you 4000/- or 6000/-. The rebuild labor only costs 10k + if properly done so go for the replacement.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cuore 3 speed auto gear is not available right now I asked several mechanics...Thats why they suggest me 4 speed auto gear with a little bit alteration or overhaul my existing gearbox...by replacing clutch plates or etc....so what can i do????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1431 View Post

the forward clutch is toasted in your box, it will also display symptom of no reverse or extremely slipping reverse. Rebuilding it will cost you near to 25K to 35K but you will essentially have a brand new gearbox in your car.

your problem right now is

1 - mechanic to rebuild it
    2 - parts to rebuild it (dont use scrapyard/junked/used friction plates and seals in your overhaul - its plain stupidity)

your workable option right now is to take a chance with junked gearboxes and see which one works, You might need to swap 2 or 3 times to get a good one. - In all cases dont opt for a 660 unit as the gearing is different and you will hate your life.

Find a transmission cooler from the yard too, old pajeros, cressidas, crowns, land cruisers etc had them. Its a really good investment to protect the gearbox because yours is tiny, has a tiny oil capacity and gets cooled by a tiny pipe in the tiny radiator - and we all know that 90% transmission failures are heat failures.

Install the extra cooler after the original radiator one to get maximum effect. Dont eliminate the radiator cooler - as your transmission does require to warm up too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you xulfiqar bhai for your kind feedback....but the problem is that the availability of cuore 880 cc automatic gearbox....Same junk gearbox is not available thats why mechanics told me to overhaul your existing gearbox or opt for 660cc gearbox i.e. kabli gearbox with a slightly alteration but I straight refuses a 660cc gearbox...I m not driving my car since 1 week...Kindly give me some good suggestion.....cuore 880cc gearbox is not available in sher shah market...what can i do now??????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zulfiqar bhai i want to add one more thing....I went for full radiator service in workshop after that day that problems appeared in my automatic transmission.....So that could be the reason????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List