Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My recommendation for Oil in vitz

AoA,

I had waited for 2 months to see how does Valvoline perform, i was using zic. After positive reviews from my friends, i got it changed this friday.

Results: 200% dam positive

I saw my engine running very very smoothly, 200% soundless with excellent improved milleage.

i would highly recommend it to all guys, i am using it , any one else used it please share your reviews.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1431 View Post
    Zulfiqar bhai i want to add one more thing....I went for full radiator service in workshop after that day that problems appeared in my automatic transmission.....So that could be the reason????
    plz check the ATF Fluid level first may be the ATF is drained and you are facing the problem's . Check for the color of the atf if it is RED, Brown or same like color then its fine and also check for the Radiator coolant. Check for the mixing of any kind of oil in it may be the Cooler is leaked. Look for the coolant level is it decreasing or not .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Atf fluid level is in high side....the color of Atf is dark brown and the coolent level is not decreasing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3989 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zohaib1431 View Post
    The Atf fluid level is in high side....the color of Atf is dark brown and the coolent level is not decreasing
    how much overfilled

overfilled ATF can foam up and cause slipping issues also as foam/bubbles are useless for hydraulics, it is critical to have exactly correct amount of ATF in the unit. Also make sure there is no trace of coolant/water in the ATF, and if its darkened to a black/brown colour then you are waaaaaaay overdue for change. Its supposed to look like rooh afza sharbat, your trans takes regular dexron type ATF - type IID or III.

It has short service life and when discoloured, it is supposed to be changed out.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    how much overfilled

overfilled ATF can foam up and cause slipping issues also as foam/bubbles are useless for hydraulics, it is critical to have exactly correct amount of ATF in the unit. Also make sure there is no trace of coolant/water in the ATF, and if its darkened to a black/brown colour then you are waaaaaaay overdue for change. Its supposed to look like rooh afza sharbat, your trans takes regular dexron type ATF - type IID or III.

It has short service life and when discoloured, it is supposed to be changed out.

Mechanics told me that you need to change a gearbox or one mechanic told me that ur car need to change a clutch plates....

What can i do??? I m very much confused......After the radiator service it happened

6. 28-03-2016, 04:55 AM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List