4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz 1.0 Flop?

No offence just wanted to get your reviews about Vitz 1.0. Seeing lots of threads related to issues with 1.0 engine in vitz, and i have never seen a mechanic or dealer who will praise 1.0, they always say 1.0 is bull ****, and after some time its engine dies.

Can we conclude that Vitz 1.0 is a flop item?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have Passo with the same engine and of Vitz, this Passo is 55,000 driven and a friend has Vitz which is over 100,000 driven, both cars are still a charm to drive so I dont think they are flops

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohelahmed View Post
    No offence just wanted to get your reviews about Vitz 1.0. Seeing lots of threads related to issues with 1.0 engine in vitz, and i have never seen a mechanic or dealer who will praise 1.0, they always say 1.0 is bull ****, and after some time its engine dies.

poor maintained vehicles engines get damaged and dies and mechanics S H I T called it its a Bekaar Engine. Unfortunately the reality is far more different than we expect the most late series vehicles models 2005 - 2010 old shape were imported when they mostly jumps in their 200k odo and the importers reverse their ODO Meters to make some good money Eventually the results are. People think they had a brand new vehicle and avoid severe maintenance schedule for 200K driven vehicle and ends up in different problem's. that's the reason other wise the 1.0 KR series is most top line fuel efficient vehicle/ In newer Gen vitz same engine is used with the same k 410 5 speed transmission and it is free of any problem because those vehicle are low driven vehicles. Same for the Toyota Passo Hanna and same series which had the same engine Along with the 7 Speed CVT transmission and its has best Economical Ratios and trouble free.. The reason Low driven vehicle's below 100K.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1kr-fe is the reliable engine, how can it just die, but in pakistan due to poor fuel quality a mix of hi-octane is required to avoid knocking. IMO new vitz is too big for 1kr-fe, just like new corolla 1.3 cc seems too small for that big body
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz 1.0 Flop?

No they aren't flop. The real reason for most problems is poor maintenance and uninformed choices of fluids leading to premature failure. No one should be allowed to touch the engine without a proper scanner and knowledge. Vitz is extremely reliable when it comes to multi-weather endurance. But very sensitive to quality of fuel and fluids.

CVT is not new technology but just now after flood imports of JDM cars. You can be sure that local mechanics are being trained to service these cars. Which makes a great deal of difference as people usually prefer locally manufactured cars as they are easy to service.

Those cars with too much problems are the same ones from early imports. Abused by owners and experimented on by mechanics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a few friends of mine own the 1.0 vitz... never heard any complain from them... 1 of them abuses his vitz a lot... but every time i drive his car, mujay koi fark feel nai hota us ki drive mein.... 1KR-FE is a successful engine... just google it and you'll know how many cars have it.... acceleration is good, its consistent and quiet.... however, agar aap gari ko bilkul he ragar dein oil na change karayein fuel quality poor dein tou koi b engine mar jayega.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1KR-FE is the Loudest Petrol engine by default of its category produced by Toyota @syncview @SER_GTR
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohelahmed View Post

Dont only read reviews ,did you ever drive 1.0 vitz ? i am sure , you didnt ,therfore you said Flop word .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother, yes i have, i have many vitz in my family, old and latest ones...i dont say its flog, i just started a discussion.... nothing personal

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They Are Not FAIL...Cabin Noise Is Too Much For 1KR And Usually Reason Of Them Failing Here Is High CR 3 CYL Design ...On Low Quality Mixed Fuel..IT Usually Knocks Too Much...

Other Is Usually Cars Are Being Imported Before With Fake Auction Sheets Mentioned As 33-35k Km On CLOCk whereas They Were Drive Above That Mark In Real.....So For People They Failed Before But In Real ...Its NOT...

The Same Engine Is Being Used In Many Models Across World And Win Award ...So With That You Just Can't Label It As FLOP...
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List