Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shimmering Green Vitz Color matching / Suggestions for a good painter in Islamabad

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Angry Shimmering Green Vitz Color matching / Suggestions for a good painter in Islamabad

Hi Guys,
    Yesterday at 3:30 am after eating "sehri" I parked my vitz outside of my house in the street as two other cars at my house had to leave early in the morning for offices and stuff and I didn't want anyone to disturb me while I was asleep early morning but unfortunately when I woke up at 10 am and went out to park my car back inside the porch, I noticed someone kinda bumped/scratched my car into right side back door and the side panel, its not that big scratch but it's easily noticeable and 2 small dents on side panel and the door if you see 'em very closely
    Now since the damage is already done, I want to get it fixed ASAP so I need some good options for denting/painting. I have heard about "Amjad Motor Xpart" in I/9 for some friend of mine long time back but never visited them so also would like to know if they are still operating or not ?
    Looking forward to see suggestions from you guys.
    P.S: Color of my car is shimmering green so it'd be kinda tricky job for the painter thats what I am concerned about the best painter in town.
    Thanks for reading

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It would be easier for everyone if you post a couple of pics of the damage!
    May Allah be with you.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List