Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Vitz without a spare tyre ...

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    asif_rn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Vitz without a spare tyre ...

    Hello, my vitz came without a spare tyre (think it usually comes like that) but with some kind of a fluid and electric air pump. Has anyone some experience with this fluid in case of a tyre puncture? Is it reliable for long journeys or do I have to purchase a spare tyre?


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    blueazure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ask the dealer to give you the spare tyre, the moron probably removed it

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueazure View Post
    ask the dealer to give you the spare tyre, the moron probably removed it
    usually Japanese cars now comes with tyre puncture repair kit, the fluid that you are talking about.. you have to open the nosel and put all the fluid in your punctured tyre and you are good to go for several kms to find a puncture repair shop..
    the card that comes with this fluid doesn't come with spare wheel.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app
    yes!!!

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,781
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    My friend also has this kit in his vitz rather than the spare tyre. The idea is instead of going through the hassle of replacing the tyre, use this kit to keep the punctured tyre inflated till to get to a tyre repair shop. The speed should not exceed a certain limit. Details are written with that kit.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,201
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsalannn View Post
    usually Japanese cars now comes with tyre puncture repair kit, the fluid that you are talking about.. you have to open the nosel and put all the fluid in your punctured tyre and you are good to go for several kms to find a puncture repair shop..
    the card that comes with this fluid doesn't come with spare wheel.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app
    one whole bottle of one puncture? what to do if you get punctures afterwards

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsalannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    one whole bottle of one puncture? what to do if you get punctures afterwards
    1 full bottle for one time.. i don't know what to do next time.. may be buy a new bottle.

    petrol head
    yes!!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •