6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz Durability/Capability

Hello guys. I wanted to seek all the vitz owner attention. Im planning to import a vitz but before that i have some reservations related to this car and for there clarification i request all the owner to please answer. Myself, being a extreme cary about my cars, i try to keep my cars trouble free by doing all the regular maintenance on time but recently i purchased a jdm 660cc from the market and it came out to be trouble for me. This issue has made my mind to sell it off and buy another car but on another hand it has also created a big doubt about the jdm durability. In the past years my experience with the brand new cars have always been great. I was able to drove them over a lack km with no major issues. So now arise my question. What if i am able to import 4 or 4.5 grade car with a verifiable auction sheet, treat her like a brand new car would it serve me for at least 4 to 5 years or 1 lack km??? One more thing to consider is my drive is mostly restricted to major areas of Lahore and i do not go to rural areas. Yes a tour to islo once in a year is what you can aspect in long drives. So if this jdm is durable enough i can go for it and i actually wanted to but if it is not i had to buy brand new swift. So please suggest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroon47 View Post
    Hello guys. I wanted to seek all the vitz owner attention. Im planning to import a vitz but before that i have some reservations related to this car and for there clarification i request all the owner to please answer. Myself, being a extreme cary about my cars, i try to keep my cars trouble free by doing all the regular maintenance on time but recently i purchased a jdm 660cc from the market and it came out to be trouble for me. This issue has made my mind to sell it off and buy another car but on another hand it has also created a big doubt about the jdm durability. In the past years my experience with the brand new cars have always been great. I was able to drove them over a lack km with no major issues. So now arise my question. What if i am able to import 4 or 4.5 grade car with a verifiable auction sheet, treat her like a brand new car would it serve me for at least 4 to 5 years or 1 lack km??? One more thing to consider is my drive is mostly restricted to major areas of Lahore and i do not go to rural areas. Yes a tour to islo once in a year is what you can aspect in long drives. So if this jdm is durable enough i can go for it and i actually wanted to but if it is not i had to buy brand new swift. So please suggest.
    Brother vitz is a car that is made for Pakistani roads. I have owned 2nd gen vitz just sold it recently and now currently I have 3rd gen vitz.
    My 2nd gen vitz was also genuine import with verified auction sheet... I drove it till 2 lakh kms...it never ever gave me any trouble. I used it on and off on hi octane and changed oil at 5k and did its tuning etc from Toyota 3s...it's such a heavy duty car...it was driven on dirtiest roads of lahore...and on a side note it's ac performance is top notch...even in 45+ ?c its ac gave chilling performance. And same is the case with new shape vitz.
    Vitz is the best hatchback around...it's hell comfortable, economical and durable at the same time.
    Import one eyes closed.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Brother vitz is a car that is made for Pakistani roads. I have owned 2nd gen vitz just sold it recently and now currently I have 3rd gen vitz.
    My 2nd gen vitz was also genuine import with verified auction sheet... I drove it till 2 lakh kms...it never ever gave me any trouble. I used it on and off on hi octane and changed oil at 5k and did its tuning etc from Toyota 3s...it's such a heavy duty car...it was driven on dirtiest roads of lahore...and on a side note it's ac performance is top notch...even in 45+ ?c its ac gave chilling performance. And same is the case with new shape vitz.
    Vitz is the best hatchback around...it's hell comfortable, economical and durable at the same time.
    Import one eyes closed.

Thanks Nabeel Bahi for the timely and detailed reply. How about the ac performance when the car is idle.??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks Nabeel Bahi for the timely and detailed reply. How about the ac performance when the car is idle.??
    It's awesome....because vitz has a compressor that is very similar to corolla.
    In idling the compressor of Vitz never trips. The cooling remains intact.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's awesome....because vitz has a compressor that is very similar to corolla.
    In idling the compressor of Vitz never trips. The cooling remains intact.

Oo ok. Thanks for the comments.
    Anyone else who wanna share his views

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@haroon47
    I own 2013 vitz bought with verified auction sheet. 45 driven then. Now using for 15 months. Almost trouble free. Even in hilly area it's good. Maintained through Toyota 3S. Only issue is problem with steering cross. Got some tuc tuc noise..

Sent from my SM-A510F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nawan885 View Post
    @haroon47
    I own 2013 vitz bought with verified auction sheet. 45 driven then. Now using for 15 months. Almost trouble free. Even in hilly area it's good. Maintained through Toyota 3S. Only issue is problem with steering cross. Got some tuc tuc noise..

Sent from my SM-A510F using PW Forums mobile app
    Ok that is great. So as per the comments i should go for it.
    @Anyone who do not agree with these comments. I just wanted to know the worst effects too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just go for a verifiable auc report car, dont trust the steelers aka dealers who sell accident repaired crap

third gen vitz is near idiot proof and one of the most sturdiest cars built

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one thing please go for 1.3 which is a beast, i have 06 1.3 model, 2nzfe engine, it goes to 160 without problem and i easily smoke city etc. on highway. At the same time this car has super awesome milleage and durability.

i have driven it on dirt, mud, everywhere in rain, moon soon, floods and never ever it stopped any where.

Just one more thing, if your budget is near 15 lakh you can also think of aqua which has more features and power than 1.3 vitz.

overall, vitz is a soul mate car made for long last...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz Durability/Capability

Quote Originally Posted by blueazure View Post
    just go for a verifiable auc report car, dont trust the steelers aka dealers who sell accident repaired crap

third gen vitz is near idiot proof and one of the most sturdiest cars built
    Yes will try to find a person who imports jdms. Do you know any dealer who sales/import jdm with verifiable auction sheet?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes will try to find a person who imports jdms. Do you know any dealer who sales/import jdm with verifiable auction sheet?
    i just sent you a PM , please check

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok guys despite the reply im still not able to make up my mind. Need more guidance... What about the spares? In lahore, bumpers getting damaged is very common so what if i need to replace the bumper would i be able to buy the replacement part? If yes what would be the cost? Or i have to search for the used one

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

which engine oil vitz owners suggest to put in it .. is 5w-30 best ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anyone??
    Just go ahead and buy it. Trust us as per the comments above. Be positive and concentrate/spend your energies more on finding a JDM with original action sheet and less mileage.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Import one eyes closed.

100 % AGREED

Sent from my GT-I9192 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok guys despite the reply im still not able to make up my mind. Need more guidance... What about the spares? In lahore, bumpers getting damaged is very common so what if i need to replace the bumper would i be able to buy the replacement part? If yes what would be the cost? Or i have to search for the used one
    Vitz 2nd gen parts are very common in local market and in kabli parts market.. prices are reasonable too.. not like other jdms

Sent from my GT-I9192 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Nabeel_Ali;5132004]Brother vitz is a car that is made for Pakistani roads. I have owned 2nd gen vitz just sold it recently and now currently I have 3rd gen vitz.
    Import one eyes closed.

All points fully agreed. I own a Vitz 2013 Grade 4... the only downside is when the car is full, it becomes somewhat sluggish.. u feel that it is under powered on a slight uphill road, although i am quite used to it now and hardly there will be a situation where your car will be full... if u press on the accelerator, the engine will start roaring but u will not get the pick u need. nothing to worry as this is normal with CVTs. u just need to get used to it. it may irritate u initially... I love this car but i just want to highlight what u should be expecting from this car.. 1.3 variant is much powerful but in Gen 3 Vitz, its not 1290CC... its 1329 CC which puts u in the higher tax bracket ... u will hardly find 1.3L Gen 3 Vitz
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfils a man's ego like an automobile

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imrananr View Post
    Just go ahead and buy it. Trust us as per the comments above. Be positive and concentrate/spend your energies more on finding a JDM with original action sheet and less mileage.
    Yes will be going for it. Im searching for an importer this time who can import a genuine car on my behalf.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List