6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz Durability/Capability

Hello guys. I wanted to seek all the vitz owner attention. Im planning to import a vitz but before that i have some reservations related to this car and for there clarification i request all the owner to please answer. Myself, being a extreme cary about my cars, i try to keep my cars trouble free by doing all the regular maintenance on time but recently i purchased a jdm 660cc from the market and it came out to be trouble for me. This issue has made my mind to sell it off and buy another car but on another hand it has also created a big doubt about the jdm durability. In the past years my experience with the brand new cars have always been great. I was able to drove them over a lack km with no major issues. So now arise my question. What if i am able to import 4 or 4.5 grade car with a verifiable auction sheet, treat her like a brand new car would it serve me for at least 4 to 5 years or 1 lack km??? One more thing to consider is my drive is mostly restricted to major areas of Lahore and i do not go to rural areas. Yes a tour to islo once in a year is what you can aspect in long drives. So if this jdm is durable enough i can go for it and i actually wanted to but if it is not i had to buy brand new swift. So please suggest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=adil39;5149717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Brother vitz is a car that is made for Pakistani roads. I have owned 2nd gen vitz just sold it recently and now currently I have 3rd gen vitz.
    My 2nd gen vitz was also genuine import with verified auction sheet... I drove it till 2 lakh kms...it never ever gave me any trouble. I used it on and off on hi octane and changed oil at 5k and did its tuning etc from Toyota 3s...it's such a heavy duty car...it was driven on dirtiest roads of lahore...and on a side note it's ac performance is top notch...even in 45+ ?c its ac gave chilling performance. And same is the case with new shape vitz.
    Vitz is the best hatchback around...it's hell comfortable, economical and durable at the same time.
    Import one eyes closed.

All points fully agreed. I own a Vitz 2013 Grade 4... the only downside is when the car is full, it becomes somewhat sluggish.. u feel that it is under powered on a slight uphill road, although i am quite used to it now and hardly there will be a situation where your car will be full... if u press on the accelerator, the engine will start roaring but u will not get the pick u need. nothing to worry as this is normal with CVTs. u just need to get used to it. it may irritate u initially... I love this car but i just want to highlight what u should be expecting from this car.. 1.3 variant is much powerful but in Gen 3 Vitz, its not 1290CC... its 1329 CC which puts u in the higher tax bracket ... u will hardly find 1.3L Gen 3 Vitz
    Thanks for the timely and detailed reply. Most of the time the number of person in the car will be 2 as i have another car which is used for family outings so under power on full load is not an issue. The issue is getting original car with verifiable auction sheet.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey dear.. i have asked this question from many others but not find any accurate answer yet. Can u plz spare time to help...
    I have question please make it clear to me.
    I am a bachelor student.
    I was going to buy a 2nd gen vitz for myself
    When i asked mechanics and some of dealers which were friends of mine etc etc they all told me not to buy 2nd generation vitz. They said that nobody understands its repairing, its resale is a big problem, they are not gud in many ways from 1st gen. They all try to convince me for buying 1st gen vitz.. can u please tell me either these are truths or not? Should i buy 1st genrtion or 2nd?

Sent from my SM-N915G using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List