Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Read before you buy, Vitz experience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Read before you buy, Vitz experience.

DEAR MEMBERS I BOUGHT VITZ 2003 FOR RS 660000/ FULL OPTION SCRATCHLESS 13000KM DRIVEN FRESH IMPORT AFTER READING ALOT ABOUT VITZ ON OUR FORUMS,THE CAR IS GOOD ,SPACIOUS,ALOT OF FEATURES, I FILLED THE TANK AND IT GAVE ME AVERAGE OF 9KM/LTR,WHICH IS NOT AFFORDABLE BY ALL MEANS,I CONSULTED 6-7 GOOD CNG CONVERSION CENTRES EVERY BODY SAID DONT CONVERT ITON CNG U WILL HAVE BAD EXPERIENCE,I DID NOT TRUSTED THEM AND SPENT ALOT OF TIME ON A FRIENDS CNG STATION 2 CHEK THE VITZ CNG EXPERIENCE FROM THE OWNERS I INTERVIEWD ABT 10-12 PPL AND BELIEVE U ME EVERY BODY SAID ITS A PAIN IN NECK,THEN I WENT 2 SPARE PARTS SHOPS & I WAS SHOCKED ABOUT THE PRICES OF BODY PARTS ITS AS EXPENCIVE AS MERC & AVAILIBILTY IS A BIG QUESTION MARK,FINALLY I SOLD THE SAID CAR IN RS10000/ LOSS AFTER DRIVING IT 500KM,IN MY VIEWS LOCAL CARS IN ALL CATEGORIES R MUCH BETTER LIKE CULTUS, ALTO ETC TELL ME IF U R GOING FROM RWP 2 LHR & UR CAR HAS SOME PROBLEM AT JEHLUM,KHARIAN OR ANY SMALL TOWN WILL U ABLE 2 FIND HI TEC MECHANIC OR ENGINE PARTS, SO MY ADVICE IS BUY LOCAL CARS THEY R MUCH BETTER & MEMBERS SHOULD NOT MISGUIDE THE NEW BUYERS.I CONCLUDE BY SAYING,
    "HUR CHUMKTI HUI CHEEZ SONA NAHIN HOTEE"

(closed by admin/mods - infinite arguments, points both for and against have been made)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well i m very shocked that people here claiming that VITZ AUTOMATIC runs like 1.5L car ON CNG.

It is very very slow in AUTOMATIC.

Thats one out of hell.

I drove 1.5 City STEERMATIC. It is really one of its kind and very fast. Even Vitz manual can't compete it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Steermatic VTEC 1.5 is vastly overpowered car with excellent acceleration and top speed, but you dont buy these cars for racing, they are meant to perform other functions, therefore city 1.5 VTEC has a terrible resale in Pakistan

Deloy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@redbull
    No prob (Y)

@usman
    I have a 1.0L (auto) Vitz and i raced a city (manual) 1.3L and up till 120km/h (traffic) it was no match i was always about 3-4 cars ahead. It wasn't a 1-off race, we dragged all the way from Zero point till just before the airtport, every traffic light and time and time agiain i'd spank him.

I think a 1.5 (manual/auto) city could win against a vitz (auto) but NOT the 1.3 (manual/auto).
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi
    i bought a 2003 vitz some 20 days back from capital car deals in islamabad for 6.5 .. its the full option model without the navigation.. i also called altamash but his prices were higher .. anyway thats off the topic
    i bought it and had a tune up the very next day.
    i changed the oil,oil filter,air filer,fuel filter ,the front disc brakes and the rear shoes. also changed the gear oil,spark plugs.. found out the basic maintenence parts are not expensive at all.
    ive had two fuel fill ups since,both around rs 2,000 and ive got 500+ kms,close to 600 infact.both the times within the city and some kms with the ac on + ive had it floored most of the time
    i initially did have plans of cng`ing it but after getting such good fuel consumption,ive decided against it.
    its a great car , it really does go .. it surprises me everytime i flooer it .. for a 1000cc auto,it really does pack a punch!
    though,while i was i was in the market searching for a vitz,i came across some of the crappiest vitz ,its really hard to find a good vitz .. what they do is,find a crappy vitz in japan,costs them less then bring it to pakistan and have it cleaned inside out .. so be careful when you buy one

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

question for you @storm
    since you own one and seem to know alot about them,may be you can help me with this
    everytime i`d step on accelerator,there was this strange sound at low rpm`s .. so i took it to toyota rawal to have it checked
    water body kee bearing mei masla nikla,although they`ve reduced the noise its not completly gone
    now is there any place i can get a new water body cause toyota doesn`t have it .. they checked with toyota indus khi aswell.
    should i try peshawar?
    any help will be appreciated

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@raftaar, storm
    I m not bullsh****ng here, just find the sales of Yaris/Echo/Vitz and WagonR and then come again there. Kehnay say vitz/echo/yaris ki sales nahein barh jaey gee, JD Power & Assoc., MSN Autos wagharah par ja kar search karo tab patah chalay ga keh yeh kitni ghatia garian hain. And secondly bas zara Swift and Reno ko aanay do phir dekhna Vitz/Platz ki do kori ki auqaat naehin rahay gee.
    Zara vitz kay baray main search tou karo phir patah chalay ga keh khailnay koodnay ki age kis ki hay beta. :-)
    HONDA the power of TOYOTA's dreams...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Swift amd Reno will be Pak assembled, so i again the issue is open, get me imported JDM Swift and Ill buy it any day!

Deloy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I m not bullsh****ng here, just find the sales of Yaris/Echo/Vitz and WagonR and then come again there. Kehnay say vitz/echo/yaris ki sales nahein barh jaey gee, JD Power & Assoc., MSN Autos wagharah par ja kar search karo tab patah chalay ga keh yeh kitni ghatia garian hain.

Thora aur search karo phir bhet kar!

European Car Of The Year 2000 - Toyota Yaris (a.k.a. Vitz)

Japanese Car Of The Year 2000 - Toyota Vitz (same car as above)

Swift or Reno hasnt had that kind of awards.

Have look at a DECENT condition, or brand new Vitz. You should know better after doing so much net research that who gets more awards for reliability, Suzuki or Toyota.
    1st Generation Integration

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@haseeb
    you are very lucky to find a good car/deal at capital car deals,.. they are a bunch of crooks. still congrats on the purchase buddy (Y)

As for your parts problem i'd suggest you contact altamash and he'll forwrd you a number of a good parts supplier in KHI, alternatively you can wait for one of the LHR members to post up some numbers of parts stockists in LHR as well. Waterbody shouldn't be a problem for the 1SZ-FE engine.

Hopefully FLI_GTi might be able to come up with an alternative as well.

@shqasmi
    Sajid you are 17 and are calling ME "beta"? Here's some free advice for you, I'm also from KHI & i know what kind of message you were attempting to convey when saying that, wait till your b@lls drop before you try doing that again....
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@STROM

I also make drag race between 1.3 city and SANTRO CLUB.

And believe me there is no difference at the speed of 80.

Actually Honda's IDSI in not for performance, it is for economy. At the same time CITY is the most fuel efficient car in 1.3L but slowest in 1.3L category.

If u hav an AUTOMATIC VITZ. Why don't we make a DRAG RACE between SANTRO and VITZ.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@STROM

U must be DAMN SURE that 1.5 VTEC STEERMATIC can easily smoke VITZ. No match for it.

But manual VITZ can compete even with XLi. Believe me.

Also i did smoke AUTOMATIC VITZ from my SANTRO 3 times.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how can you be sure of your performance claims if you can't even spell my name right???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@STROM

@STORM

It is not ur name. It is ur nick on PAKWHEELS. It doesn't matter alot if anyone ( such as u4usman4u ) spells ur name wrong.

Also i m pretty DAMN sure that a 1000 CC PAKI car can smoke Automatic VITZ.

But the case is different with MANUAL VITZ.
    MANUAL VITZ can EAT XLi.

We can do the practical if u r interested.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bro i was just kidding with you, serious ley giya hai yaar.

i'm not into street racing usually specially in my wifes car but i'm sure some other owner would take you up on the offer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

DIL PE NAHI LE GAYA yaar !

I was just telling.

For RACE, i already had race with Automatic VITZ 3 times.

As i seen for AUTOMATIC VITZ, after the speed of 80 when shifting the gear from 2nd to 3rd then VITZ was then no more because the 4th gear quickly hits.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@usman
    (Y)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@usman4u

you and ur faaltu santro claims...tum gari nikalo..ur santro vs my auto PLATZ..dekhtey hein kon jeetta hai? aite? i lose i stop posting here, u lose u freakin stop posting sensless sh*t.

LOL@ quickly shifting to 4th gear..meray bhai who shifts to 4th gear in a drag?? wo bhi in freakin 1000cc econoboxeS?
    JDM Toyota Premio 2008, JDM civic 2006 2.0L i-vtec, JDM corolla X 1.3L vvt-i.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is not much difference in acceleration of manual and auto VItz, if you dont believe me check the internet, it is just the way auto driver handles his Vitz. Here are some points for someone to drag auto Vitz with any car:

1. Swith O/D off
    2. Put the car in L mode and go when ordered (floor the pedaL)
    3. Change to 2 mode at about 40 Kmh
    4. At about 90 Change to D, dont lift the pedal off the floor through out!!!

Then you will see how can a santro beat a Viz auto.

Deloy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there are over 27,000 members here at pakwheels and most of them(apparently) think/claim that auto vitz is faster than cultus/santro.

It is my open challenge to all vitz owners. Come have a friendly drag with me to decide which 1.0 car performs better. more than 27,000 members....kisi kay pass to ho ge vitz lahore mein?

Instead of talking endlessly here come to road and lets finish this matter out. If you say your vitz can eat Xli then I say my cultus can eat a vti. Already a member here says that his stock cultus can do 0-100 in 11 secs. Lekin jab agalay banday ko kaho kay ao race karo to koi nahi samnay ata, aura bahanay shuruh ho jatay hain.

Lets finish the vitz vs cultus/santro performance issue once and for all!
    I am in lahore and throwing an open challenge to all vitz/platz owners. Lets drag!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Deloy, Bhai jaan, these are old cars, they ll Burn their Transmission, these guys dont even know to change Transmission oil of Automatics on Regular basis.

By the Way Automatics are not for Racing and they are slow in initial acceleration.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List