0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 2010 vitz climate control problem

Dear friends today because of rain I drove car approx. 2feet rain water for 2-3 mins . & ac control was on LCD was showing 22 C . Suddenly car start to below hot weather . I stopped car and start again but it was giving hot weather , then I change control to lower temperature ac started and start to blow cold weather .

My question is that when I change LCD controller temperature to more then 18c it starts to give hot weather . What is problem and how can I solve it ? Any idea ....

Similar Threads:

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by halilbaris View Post
    Dear friends today because of rain I drove car approx. 2feet rain water for 2-3 mins . & ac control was on LCD was showing 22 C . Suddenly car start to below hot weather . I stopped car and start again but it was giving hot weather , then I change control to lower temperature ac started and start to blow cold weather .

My question is that when I change LCD controller temperature to more then 18c it starts to give hot weather . What is problem and how can I solve it ? Any idea ....
    As far as I know... There are some external temperature sensors that provide the outisde temperature to climate control unit. They might be damaged due to water and that is why false readings are being provided to the unit.
    Go to cool sun car air conditioning on temple road. They will definitely help you out.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List