Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: @imrananr need advice for Oil (Vitz 2013/16 1000cc)

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up @imrananr need advice for Oil (Vitz 2013/16 1000cc)

    hello
    i just purchase vitz 2013 (import in last month from japan)
    ODO Meter Show 62482 Already Run in Japan,

    so please advice me which Oil is good for my vitz for all Weathers, i live in Faisalabad.

    Thank you very much

    pic attach
    @imrananr need advice for Oil Vitz 201316 1000cc -1719261

    br
    Kashif

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you have Liqui Moly outlets in your city then go for their 5w-40 synth oil. For all seasons. Its drain interval ranges from 10k upto 18 k. Or for the top notch grab your hands on Liqui Moly 5W-50 Molygen and be safe on all aspects the drain interval ranges from 15000km's upto 28000kms.

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    rkbladex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    If you have Liqui Moly outlets in your city then go for their 5w-40 synth oil. For all seasons. Its drain interval ranges from 10k upto 18 k. Or for the top notch grab your hands on Liqui Moly 5W-50 Molygen and be safe on all aspects the drain interval ranges from 15000km's upto 28000kms.
    Is it safe to put 5W40 grade Synthetic oil in 120K odo in Vitz 2009 Model and on Karachi weather like up to 45C in summer. Currently i m using Toyota Petron 20W50 for 2.5 Years which toyota dealership suggest in 2013 when i purchase vitz?

    - RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    rkbladex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to switch from mineral oil (Toyota Petron 20W50) to Synthetic Oil (5W40 or 10W40) is it safe to switch it?

    - RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifone1 View Post
    hello
    i just purchase vitz 2013 (import in last month from japan)
    ODO Meter Show 62482 Already Run in Japan,

    so please advice me which Oil is good for my vitz for all Weathers, i live in Faisalabad.

    Thank you very much

    pic attach
    @imrananr need advice for Oil Vitz 201316 1000cc -1719261

    br
    Kashif
    Any famous brand with 5W30 viscosity and API SN or ILSAC GF-5 certification. Usually you will get fully synthetic oil. Liqimoly 5w30, shell ultra 5w30 are good brands.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Using 20W50 in vitz 1krfe 1.0 L is suicidal for your engine. It will ruin ur engine including the VVTI.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifone1 View Post
    hello
    i just purchase vitz 2013 (import in last month from japan)
    ODO Meter Show 62482 Already Run in Japan,

    so please advice me which Oil is good for my vitz for all Weathers, i live in Faisalabad.

    Thank you very much

    pic attach
    @imrananr need advice for Oil Vitz 201316 1000cc -1719261

    br
    Kashif
    The manual recommends only two engine oils for it

    5w-20
    5w-30

    Both are best fuel saving and very light on engine. Ignore the temperature in summer & winter of your city. Just keep using them throughout the year for better engine health.

    Using 5w-40 is also OK, but don’t do it for very long intervals. 6~8K seems pretty fine and this is also if you frequently travel outstations. But keep any eye on oil level.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    If you have Liqui Moly outlets in your city then go for their 5w-40 synth oil. For all seasons. Its drain interval ranges from 10k upto 18 k. Or for the top notch grab your hands on Liqui Moly 5W-50 Molygen and be safe on all aspects the drain interval ranges from 15000km's upto 28000kms.
    you should only recommend such long intervals if you have experience or doing so.
    don't recommend anything crazy which can be potentially harmful for engine running on PK fuel.

    Your given intervals are most recommended for German Cars like BMW-LL, Mercerdes, Volvo, etc. where engine takes 6~8L oil and their fuel quality is best in word.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkbladex View Post
    I want to switch from mineral oil (Toyota Petron 20W50) to Synthetic Oil (5W40 or 10W40) is it safe to switch it?

    - RKBladeX
    Absolutely no problem.
    BTW, 5w-30 and 5w-20 are also synthetic oil.

    When you switch, then change the first oil earlier than routine. Keep an eye on oil level and stains if any appear underneath where you park it.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    rkbladex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    Absolutely no problem.
    BTW, 5w-30 and 5w-20 are also synthetic oil.

    When you switch, then change the first oil earlier than routine. Keep an eye on oil level and stains if any appear underneath where you park it.
    Thanks for information. Can you please suggest some oil brands of following viscosity

    5W-40
    5W-30

    - RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkbladex View Post
    Thanks for information. Can you please suggest some oil brands of following viscosity

    5W-40
    5W-30

    - RKBladeX
    ZIC XQ 5w-40 (Much Cheaper than LM and other imported brands) and best performance oil.
    For 5w-30 i like Total Qartz 9000.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    ZIC XQ 5w-40 (Much Cheaper than LM and other imported brands) and best performance oil.
    For 5w-30 i like Total Qartz 9000.
    Zic xq 5w40 is much less in performance too from LM.
    Personal experience i was a zic fan until i changed to liqui moly and found huge improvement.
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    rkbladex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    ZIC XQ 5w-40 (Much Cheaper than LM and other imported brands) and best performance oil.
    For 5w-30 i like Total Qartz 9000.
    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Zic xq 5w40 is much less in performance too from LM.
    Personal experience i was a zic fan until i changed to liqui moly and found huge improvement.
    How about Shell helix Ultra 5W-40 or Havoline 5W-40??

    - RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkbladex View Post
    How about Shell helix Ultra 5W-40 or Havoline 5W-40??

    - RKBladeX
    Never used them so no idea at all
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    you should only recommend such long intervals if you have experience or doing so.
    don't recommend anything crazy which can be potentially harmful for engine running on PK fuel.

    Your given intervals are most recommended for German Cars like BMW-LL, Mercerdes, Volvo, etc. where engine takes 6~8L oil and their fuel quality is best in word.
    Well by your comment. It seems that I come from Maaaaarsss and know nothing about your world and pk in this world........................
    ....................

    I am maintaining a fleet of more than 1500 vehicles of all types consisting. Merc May bach to this little JDM vitz which is so much sensitive as you see it.............. the intervals I had mentioned are tested safe with this tooooooooo expensiveeeee jamaneeeessss tokonolgy... and it work likes charm on this little machine.......



    And alll of you guys who follow the boooook for oil recommendation Should burn alll of the research papers about heat and viscosity index............. any thing from -20 to -30 is suitable for a temperature range of upto 20 C. It collapses on further increased temperatures........

    .........
    Just see the temperature in your city amd choose the viscosity.


    Other wise this pakwheel form is full of crying peaoples whose engine smokes whitish bluish at part or full throttle loads........



    Once again its your choice to follow the book recommendation of some region whose year round temperatures are stabled at 25 C. And destroy your vehicles engine or be a sensible man and follow the heat index chart to avoid the hassles you will face after a season or 2 by using these low visc oils and there after math consequences.




    One thing more I will share with you guys low viscosity oils like 0-20 5-20 5-30. Doesnt protect your vehicle engine ilfrom extreme internal heat generated by your engine. Thus the thermal efficiency drops down and the results are faster wornout of your vehicle engine parts. One common problem now a days I am facing in islamabad about vitz 1kr-fe and 2sz-fe are engine oil pump failure due to the continous usage of these oils in extreme summers.........


    If you dont believe it dont do it and just wait for your personal experience about a little bang.....

    Goood luck.

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkbladex View Post
    How about Shell helix Ultra 5W-40 or Havoline 5W-40??

    - RKBladeX
    Sorry for late response kind of busy these days. Dont even think about it you r still feeding your vehicle with api sl / sm oil petron oil................

    Straight away go for the Liqui moly 15w-50 Mos 2 engine oil. It will smooth up your vehicle engine and starts to cleanse the sludge buildup slowly...... your first oil change will be after 11000kms along with oil filter replacement after every 5000 kms. Ans the total quantity you will ise is 3.6 liters. And one more thing dont forget to fill up the filter casing with oil. Prevent the oil change mechanic from installing it empty. Pour it and you will experience a new era of advancement.. good luck.

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    Well by your comment. It seems that I come from Maaaaarsss and know nothing about your world and pk in this world........................
    ....................

    I am maintaining a fleet of more than 1500 vehicles of all types consisting. Merc May bach to this little JDM vitz which is so much sensitive as you see it.............. the intervals I had mentioned are tested safe with this tooooooooo expensiveeeee jamaneeeessss tokonolgy... and it work likes charm on this little machine.......



    And alll of you guys who follow the boooook for oil recommendation Should burn alll of the research papers about heat and viscosity index............. any thing from -20 to -30 is suitable for a temperature range of upto 20 C. It collapses on further increased temperatures........

    .........
    Just see the temperature in your city amd choose the viscosity.


    Other wise this pakwheel form is full of crying peaoples whose engine smokes whitish bluish at part or full throttle loads........



    Once again its your choice to follow the book recommendation of some region whose year round temperatures are stabled at 25 C. And destroy your vehicles engine or be a sensible man and follow the heat index chart to avoid the hassles you will face after a season or 2 by using these low visc oils and there after math consequences.




    One thing more I will share with you guys low viscosity oils like 0-20 5-20 5-30. Doesnt protect your vehicle engine ilfrom extreme internal heat generated by your engine. Thus the thermal efficiency drops down and the results are faster wornout of your vehicle engine parts. One common problem now a days I am facing in islamabad about vitz 1kr-fe and 2sz-fe are engine oil pump failure due to the continous usage of these oils in extreme summers.........


    If you dont believe it dont do it and just wait for your personal experience about a little bang.....

    Goood luck.
    Good one.....keep it going.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Zic xq 5w40 is much less in performance too from LM.
    Personal experience i was a zic fan until i changed to liqui moly and found huge improvement.
    Add the ceratec after driving about 2000kms on fresh oil change and enjoy the smoothness and fuel economy along woth superior engine protection.......

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Zic xq 5w40 is much less in performance too from LM.
    Personal experience i was a zic fan until i changed to liqui moly and found huge improvement.
    Add the ceratec after driving about 2000kms on fresh oil change and enjoy the smoothness and fuel economy along woth superior engine protection.......

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    Add the ceratec after driving about 2000kms on fresh oil change and enjoy the smoothness and fuel economy along woth superior engine protection.......
    Already did
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •