Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: @imrananr need advice for Oil (Vitz 2013/16 1000cc)

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up @imrananr need advice for Oil (Vitz 2013/16 1000cc)

    hello
    i just purchase vitz 2013 (import in last month from japan)
    ODO Meter Show 62482 Already Run in Japan,

    so please advice me which Oil is good for my vitz for all Weathers, i live in Faisalabad.

    Thank you very much

    pic attach
    @imrananr need advice for Oil Vitz 201316 1000cc -1719261

    br
    Kashif

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    As I said earlier these discussions seems endless because everyone has different experiences.
    Your given examples makes no sense, because neither we are living in Sahara nor at K2.
    Therefore while living in the cities, following the manufacturer recommendation is best choice.
    Rest is upto you either you feed low viscos or high viscose oil.

    Your example of using 20w-50 in northern areas again seems beyond reality. Because if so then no heavy vehicle can travel to that areas because they only use 15w-40 & 20w-50 oils.

    And most of all, plz also pay attention to purify your communicative language. And don’t consider it as “War of Words”. Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    By your first statement of course the companies in pakistan will not install a 3k$ system in a mehran like a BM, audi or merc. So let it keep it on a side. By your last question I presumed that you need to study more about lubrication and thermal efficiency of engine oils then you will not ask this question again. Take your car to northern areas in a frosty temperature and pour in the toyota petron 20W-50 and leave the vehicle for overnight at morning start the engine and keep on listening to the abusive language your engine barks until the oil is forcely sucked up but until then most of your vehicle crank bearings will be grinded away. And in few days you will be listing that death noise fron your vehicle engine.



    Now come toward thaar desert.


    Pour in the 5W-20 or 30 oil in your vehicle and at full day along with a/C you will also listen the abusive language again and in few days again your vehicle engine will die......



    For a better research search the following things on your favorite search engine.

    Thermal efficiency of engine oils
    Correct viscosity indexes according to seasonal temperatures.


    Study them for your future questioning. If you understand them well then its fine other wise I will start a coaching class for you..........

    Good luck
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  3. #42
    PakWheeler Follow
    imrananr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    By your first statement of course the companies in pakistan will not install a 3k$ system in a mehran like a BM, audi or merc. So let it keep it on a side. By your last question I presumed that you need to study more about lubrication and thermal efficiency of engine oils then you will not ask this question again. Take your car to northern areas in a frosty temperature and pour in the toyota petron 20W-50 and leave the vehicle for overnight at morning start the engine and keep on listening to the abusive language your engine barks until the oil is forcely sucked up but until then most of your vehicle crank bearings will be grinded away. And in few days you will be listing that death noise fron your vehicle engine.



    Now come toward thaar desert.


    Pour in the 5W-20 or 30 oil in your vehicle and at full day along with a/C you will also listen the abusive language again and in few days again your vehicle engine will die......



    For a better research search the following things on your favorite search engine.

    Thermal efficiency of engine oils
    Correct viscosity indexes according to seasonal temperatures.


    Study them for your future questioning. If you understand them well then its fine other wise I will start a coaching class for you..........

    Good luck
    Good one, keep going.
    Don't leave a highway for a byway....

  4. #43
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    kkoool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Zic XQ is perfect and readily available, don not waste on Liqui moly if your oil filter is not Genuine / OEM standard. long drain intervals are history if your oil filter is not genuine. Air filter is not cleaned regularly. Oil level is not checked regularly




    Quote Originally Posted by kashifone1 View Post
    hello
    i just purchase vitz 2013 (import in last month from japan)
    ODO Meter Show 62482 Already Run in Japan,

    so please advice me which Oil is good for my vitz for all Weathers, i live in Faisalabad.

    Thank you very much

    pic attach
    @imrananr need advice for Oil Vitz 201316 1000cc -1719261

    br
    Kashif
    AE 86

  5. #44
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    As I said earlier these discussions seems endless because everyone has different experiences.
    Your given examples makes no sense, because neither we are living in Sahara nor at K2.
    Therefore while living in the cities, following the manufacturer recommendation is best choice.
    Rest is upto you either you feed low viscos or high viscose oil.

    Your example of using 20w-50 in northern areas again seems beyond reality. Because if so then no heavy vehicle can travel to that areas because they only use 15w-40 & 20w-50 oils.

    And most of all, plz also pay attention to purify your communicative language. And don’t consider it as “War of Words”. Thanks.
    I had seen those heavy transport in winter season burning torches under there engine oil sumps in winters in northern areas..
    Still I will say you need more time to spend on studying this oil visc and thermals and update your knowledge..... for the thing we r living in sahara or gaju mata.. it doesnt matter just see the average daily temperature of your city and choose.

    Rest its you who is thinking that war of the words is going on......
    This is called knowledge update. Not war of words and I dont had that much of time to spend doing wars with you on any topic.
    So dont take it personally and remain calm and in peace....


    I will not comment further on your post... ending the so called war now.

    Good luck

  6. #45
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    @imrananr need advice for Oil Vitz 201316 1000cc -1720750

  7. #46
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    OP. plz follow company’s recommendation only unless you are living in extreme weathers.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  8. #47
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes op plz do follow company SAE recommendation. And do note your city weather and temperature good luck. And thanks for starting a cold war between members...

  9. #48
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    makhdoom123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,115
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    You are doing it all wrong.......... sorry for the earl lubes giys even dont know about that they are sitting on a gold mine.......

    Ok here are the drain intervals for your 3 vehicles amd recomended oil viscosities....

    In gli 1.3 if using synthoil then inwinters your drain intervals goes upto 13000km's on hard throttle and on extreme loads. And on low loads you can go upto 15 k. Keeping in mind to replace the oil filters aftee 6000 kms incorolla as the filter is fixed housing one use only leppon im that.......


    For your 2nd car
    Altis grande

    If you are a hard pedal driver and this cvt vehices stays under continuous hard loads then you should shift it to LM 10W-60 GT1 full synth oil. Remember these ZR series engines had a common problem of low oil pressure on high revs.. and also its exausts vvti actuator fails due to that and a little rattle sound jumps in after 50 k km's. So to prevent it shift it on gt1. The drain interval for winters is 20k upto 25k. And for summers 15k upto 20k. Change it and you will fell the difference ....


    For the other altis with ZZ series engine shift it from 10w-40 mos 2 to 15w-50 mos 2. As its a very roary engine and 15w-50 mos2 will help it keep its compression healthy. The change interval is 12 k for winters and 10 k for the summers with oil filter replacement at every 5000kms. Good luck.
    @haseeb.basharat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

  10. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Seems someone mixing viscosity grades with physical atmospheric temperatures.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  11. #50
    PakWheeler Follow
    rkbladex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    Sorry for late response kind of busy these days. Dont even think about it you r still feeding your vehicle with api sl / sm oil petron oil................

    Straight away go for the Liqui moly 15w-50 Mos 2 engine oil. It will smooth up your vehicle engine and starts to cleanse the sludge buildup slowly...... your first oil change will be after 11000kms along with oil filter replacement after every 5000 kms. Ans the total quantity you will ise is 3.6 liters. And one more thing dont forget to fill up the filter casing with oil. Prevent the oil change mechanic from installing it empty. Pour it and you will experience a new era of advancement.. good luck.
    Can i use below LiquiMoly products for engine oil of my car as i mostly change engine oil including oil filter in 6 Months and around 5000 kms mileage.

    Can i use below oil for my car because i want to change engine oil in 6 Months basis under 5k kms. Keeps these factor in mind

    Odo reading of my car: 120K

    Currently used Oil: Toyota Petron 20W50 (Mineral Oil)

    Karachi Temperature: Up to 45C

    LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-Super Leichtlauf 10W-40 (4 Litre)

    LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-MoS2 Leichtlauf 10W-40 (4 Litre)

    Below is the oil you have recommended in previous post (long interval)

    LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-MoS2 Leichtlauf 15W-50 (4 Litre)

    - RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

  12. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    rajaatta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    682
    Follows
    4
    Following
    12
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkbladex View Post
    Can i use below LiquiMoly products for engine oil of my car as i mostly change engine oil including oil filter in 6 Months and around 5000 kms mileage.

    Can i use below oil for my car because i want to change engine oil in 6 Months basis under 5k kms. Keeps these factor in mind

    Odo reading of my car: 120K

    Currently used Oil: Toyota Petron 20W50 (Mineral Oil)

    Karachi Temperature: Up to 45C

    LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-Super Leichtlauf 10W-40 (4 Litre)

    LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-MoS2 Leichtlauf 10W-40 (4 Litre)

    Below is the oil you have recommended in previous post (long interval)

    LIQUI MOLY Pakistan-MoS2 Leichtlauf 15W-50 (4 Litre)

    - RKBladeX
    Good luck with the 15w-50 mos 2. Do change it after 1 year or 10000kms. Tested safe for this long period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •