0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Vitz K410 TRansmission

hi can anyone tell me from were i can buy online sump gasket and filter for k410 cvt transmission fitted on a 2008 toyota vitz?

also i found on on internet oil for cvt transmission, the brand is MANNOIL,... do you think its good oil? what do you think xulfiqar ?

thank you

good day

david

thank you all for your help

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

by oil cooler he means the transmission fluid lines connected to the radiator bottom.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by davidxerri View Post
    thanks for your information, but as far as i know the vitz doesnt have an oil cooler. it has water that goes trough the gearbox as a means of cooling
    No the coolant is not going inside of the transmission in front of transmission you will see a circular box which has two collant pipes going in. Thats the oil cooler it is secured by 2 or 3 10 mm bolts just remove the bolts and carefully remove the oil cooler dont remove the coolant pipes. Now you will see the two holes in the transmission the upper one is the pressure one which pumps out the fluid in the cooler and the other one is just going in the oil sump. Secure the pressure line by putting in some rubber pipe which fits in that hole and you are good to go for the flush procedure. Remember donot forget to secure the hole with a rubber pipe or you will then face the oil pumped in all under your hood. Good luck do let me know if you want to know about more.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That is transmission oil pump which circulates fluid through the radiator bottom tank., which acts as ATF cooler. you are grossly mistaken if you believe it is ATF /CVT OIL COOLER

Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    No the coolant is not going inside of the transmission in front of transmission you will see a circular box which has two collant pipes going in. Thats the oil cooler it is secured by 2 or 3 10 mm bolts just remove the bolts and carefully remove the oil cooler dont remove the coolant pipes. Now you will see the two holes in the transmission the upper one is the pressure one which pumps out the fluid in the cooler and the other one is just going in the oil sump. Secure the pressure line by putting in some rubber pipe which fits in that hole and you are good to go for the flush procedure. Remember donot forget to secure the hole with a rubber pipe or you will then face the oil pumped in all under your hood. Good luck do let me know if you want to know about more.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaatta View Post
    The easy way to completly flush off the old oil is to remove the oil cooler attached with transmission on front side and pourin the 5 liter cvt oil and start the engine when the oil colour changes to the extent and nearly matches the new one stop the engine and reinstall the cooler and level up te cvt fluid. Just changing the fluid through pan is not worthy to pull out the old oil from Torque converter and other pressure lines. So follow the flush procedure and you will be happy with the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    That is transmission oil pump which circulates fluid through the radiator bottom tank., which acts as ATF cooler. you are grossly mistaken if you believe it is ATF /CVT OIL COOLER
    capsat is there any workshop/mechanic in Karachi that follow that procedure correctly for Vitz CVT Oil change and in that procedure Oil level needs to check or not after filling new oil?

- RKBladeX
    If you found my response helpful!!. Don't forget to press like button

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

since ATF / CVT oil is expensive stuff not many prefer to change through the pump method which approx require 9 sometimes 11 liters. while through the sump procedure require only 3.75 or 4 max.

The workshop i recommend jamil autos does the process but only with the customer who insist doing it at their own choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rkbladex View Post
    capsat is there any workshop/mechanic in Karachi that follow that procedure correctly for Vitz CVT Oil change and in that procedure Oil level needs to check or not after filling new oil?

- RKBladeX

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

At what mileage should the CVT fluid be changed for the first time?

And what is mileage for flushing it?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

between 70 ~ 75000 fluid change is good no flushing required. flush only if you have no clue when was the last change took place

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    between 70 ~ 75000 fluid change is good no flushing required. flush only if you have no clue when was the last change took place
    Car is 61k kms driven. I have no idea if last owner changed it. I think i should go for fluid change.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List