Salam to all,
First of - I've been browsing Pakwheels on and off for a few years for advice/general questions, and this is going to be my first post/question.
I want to buy a Vitz in very good condition (2013+ model), budget being around 14-15 lacs. Location: Karachi. Preferably not driven on Pakistan roads. I know some of the basics when purchasing one such as:
- Grade 4 + always
- Check auction papers
- Check repair papers if any
I have good experience in buying zero meter cars, but this is going to be my 1st refurbished purchase since I want a hatchback for busy Karachi roads and my research leads me to believe Vitz is the best one in the category due to quality and Japan assembly.
And therefore my questions are as follows:
1) How do I know my Vitz is 'Japan driven only'? My concern is that I read on these forums that some people have been driving unregistered Vitz locally for many months and then selling the car as 'unregistered'.
2) Should I buy a registered Vitz or unregistered one? What are the costs of registering a Vitz in general?
3) Which model should I go for within my budget? (Looking for original car: no 1000 cc converted to 1300 cc, etc)
4) Where do I purchase one from - a company, a seller on Pakwheels, a dealer?
5) What are the chances of a Vitz buyer being duped into buying a defective/bad car?
Let me know If I'm missing out on any detail I should be looking out for. I am very serious about buying one within 1-2 weeks tops, but I want the best I can with the purchase with no regrets. Thanks in anticipation.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad