Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Question Regarding Vitz Purchase

Salam to all,

First of - I've been browsing Pakwheels on and off for a few years for advice/general questions, and this is going to be my first post/question.

I want to buy a Vitz in very good condition (2013+ model), budget being around 14-15 lacs. Location: Karachi. Preferably not driven on Pakistan roads. I know some of the basics when purchasing one such as:

• Grade 4 + always
    • Check auction papers
    • Check repair papers if any

I have good experience in buying zero meter cars, but this is going to be my 1st refurbished purchase since I want a hatchback for busy Karachi roads and my research leads me to believe Vitz is the best one in the category due to quality and Japan assembly.

And therefore my questions are as follows:

1) How do I know my Vitz is 'Japan driven only'? My concern is that I read on these forums that some people have been driving unregistered Vitz locally for many months and then selling the car as 'unregistered'.
    2) Should I buy a registered Vitz or unregistered one? What are the costs of registering a Vitz in general?
    3) Which model should I go for within my budget? (Looking for original car: no 1000 cc converted to 1300 cc, etc)
    4) Where do I purchase one from - a company, a seller on Pakwheels, a dealer?
    5) What are the chances of a Vitz buyer being duped into buying a defective/bad car?

Let me know If I'm missing out on any detail I should be looking out for. I am very serious about buying one within 1-2 weeks tops, but I want the best I can with the purchase with no regrets. Thanks in anticipation.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I read a bit more on the forums and the blogs therein. It seems that buying a Vitz always has a chance of musla.

For that reason alone, is it worth going with another NEW car for 14-15 lacs? or maybe even a Honda City automatic by adding a few more lacs?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by marwat2016 View Post
    I read a bit more on the forums and the blogs therein. It seems that buying a Vitz always has a chance of musla.

For that reason alone, is it worth going with another NEW car for 14-15 lacs? or maybe even a Honda City automatic by adding a few more lacs?
    Once Auction Sheet is verified & car is physically inspected by an expert there nothing much to worry about when buying a Vitz or any other JDM for that matter

further for auction sheet verification u may whatsapp me 0333-7777-945 anytime, if you dont know how to do so urself

as for adding a few lacs and buying a City, if ur preference is a City & u can mange the difference then u should go for it but if its bcz ur afraid of getting a Lemon JDM then u just need to streamline a verification process and ur good to go.

Which is the better car City or Vitz ?

Different People have different requirements & thus will opt differently, this question is best answered when one asks himself, after weighing all the pros & cons.

wassalaam
    Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the answer @umarmuslim. That made is very clear for me.

Going ahead with the Vitz then. I'll do more research on auction verification and will Whatsapp you the details (if that's ok)near end point - 1 to 2 weeks tops from today.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the answer @umarmuslim. That made is very clear for me.

Going ahead with the Vitz then. I'll do more research on auction verification and will Whatsapp you the details (if that's ok)near end point - 1 to 2 weeks tops from today.
    sure brother

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

check the papers & date of customs clearance for the vehicle.

a small & mid size custom cleared vehicle with verifiable auction sheet, does not stay with scammers for over a week 21 days tops. 99% automotive scammers does not hold clean verifiable sheet cars for more then 21 days after landing. Small & Mid size cars with 30 days & over date of customs clearance are seriously doubtful as in staying at repair garage or used with false plates as rentals.

a used car always remain ... an OLD USED car no matter when it was imported & when was it registered.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just for info....i bought one vitz which everybody considers thaki gari...like painted, shcme wali gari....

its engine was 1.3 and this car goes to 160 easily beating other cars....in mountains...i kept it for 2 years and not a penny was spent...dam strong suspension it had....unbeliable drive and pleasure....i took it to worst and worst areas and it proved to be awesome...

i dont know what people are looking ....for so called graded cars....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After visiting a few places and checking/verifying auction sheets, I found that it is best to buy a car from dealers since they have a lot of variety and prices - their cut is reasonable too.

However, during these visits, I got my eye on Aqua too. I am now delaying the purchase till 1st week of December after I find out why I should or shouldn't just go for an Aqua instead of Vitz.

If I use Aqua for 3-4 years, I will save the same amount of money on petrol as the difference in price between the 2 cars. (15 lakhs to 17 lakhs).
    But Vitz parts are more readily available in Karachi. And Vitz ride, I heard at least, is better than Aqua.

Can you guys weigh in some pros and cons. My budget on both vehicles is flexible (I can buy both regardless of price) - since I do not view car purchase as an expense, but rather as an asset. However, is Aqua resale as good as Vitz?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am also looking for a small car to replace my 2007 cuore, let me get benefit from your research

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After visiting a few places and checking/verifying auction sheets, I found that it is best to buy a car from dealers since they have a lot of variety and prices - their cut is reasonable too.

However, during these visits, I got my eye on Aqua too. I am now delaying the purchase till 1st week of December after I find out why I should or shouldn't just go for an Aqua instead of Vitz.

If I use Aqua for 3-4 years, I will save the same amount of money on petrol as the difference in price between the 2 cars. (15 lakhs to 17 lakhs).
    But Vitz parts are more readily available in Karachi. And Vitz ride, I heard at least, is better than Aqua.

Can you guys weigh in some pros and cons. My budget on both vehicles is flexible (I can buy both regardless of price) - since I do not view car purchase as an expense, but rather as an asset. However, is Aqua resale as good as Vitz?
    This is a long debate if u go into each & every aspect

ill give u a touch stone

If u wont be using the rear seats much and can use the extra fuel saving then go for Aqua

otherwise Vitz is surely more comfortable.

wassalaam

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sajidahmed View Post
    I am also looking for a small car to replace my 2007 cuore, let me get benefit from your research
    After a lot more showroom visits and researching, I found out that 80% of Auction sheets were tampered. The mileage was rarely tampered surprisingly. The grade of the cars (usually switched from R to 4-4.5) and the repairs/dents/scratches marked on the car-image part were changed or hidden altogether.

I am surprised these dealers cheat people the way they do when we have access to sites and people which/who can verify auction sheets online.

Either way, I'm getting out of this mess. I am simply going for a new City Automatic with 3 years warranty or a Corolla 1.3 Automatic, in roughly the same price as a good condition Aqua. Saves me a lot of tension, work and headache. It's pitiful that all these JDMs are so well made with so many extra features, but we can never be certain about how and what the dealership has changed locally...

My decision is final: If mods want, they may close this thread.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After a lot more showroom visits and researching, I found out that 80% of Auction sheets were tampered. The mileage was rarely tampered surprisingly. The grade of the cars (usually switched from R to 4-4.5) and the repairs/dents/scratches marked on the car-image part were changed or hidden altogether.

I am surprised these dealers cheat people the way they do when we have access to sites and people which/who can verify auction sheets online.

Either way, I'm getting out of this mess. I am simply going for a new City Automatic with 3 years warranty or a Corolla 1.3 Automatic, in roughly the same price as a good condition Aqua. Saves me a lot of tension, work and headache. It's pitiful that all these JDMs are so well made with so many extra features, but we can never be certain about how and what the dealership has changed locally...

100% agree with you, that why last year I brought Toyota Grande instead of Prius or any JDM. After buying there were another issue of expensive parts lack of qualified technicians, tuka mechanics rips off customer and the end result is tension and headaches.

thanks for reply

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tell me the sites where we can see the auction sheets online?

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Tell me the sites where we can see the auction sheets online?

Click here to visit the page. No sign up or payment required. HOWEVER, only last 3 months auctions are available here.

There are a few members on Pakwheels who can verify even 3 year old auction sheets for you. Browse/google for more info. It is readily available on the internet and these dealers and photo-shoppers should know how easy it is to call them out.

I'd like to add that there some a few dealers in the same area which had not tampered with any sheets. They were few and far in number, unfortunately.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Click here to visit the page. No sign up or payment required. HOWEVER, only last 3 months auctions are available here.

There are a few members on Pakwheels who can verify even 3 year old auction sheets for you. Browse/google for more info. It is readily available on the internet and these dealers and photo-shoppers should know how easy it is to call them out.

I'd like to add that there some a few dealers in the same area which had not tampered with any sheets. They were few and far in number, unfortunately.
    Thankyou bro u can try importing yourself its a hassle but u vl get wat u want

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List