Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Odd feeling with Vitz 2004 after oil + petrol chg

ASA All

I have recently bought Toyota Vitz 2004 model approx 23,000 KM ( Without Full options ) 3 weeks ago. A week back I have changed its air filter ( the existing was almost useless ), oil filter and oil ( Shell Hilux, yellow BOX) and filled the tank with PSO's petrol ( I don't think it was hi-Octane rather premium )

Recently I am feeling that my car is not performing the way it used to a week back. I am experiencing very low vibrations at the steering handle. Previously the drive was very smooth, although it is still a smooth I feel that there is some thing wrong. I am not sure what it is. The engine sound is also seem slighter loud.

Is it because of the Oil change or petrol. In some pakwheel forums people have suggested to go for Hi-Octane or Shell super unleaded ? Also some body told me to use Havoline motor oil instead of Shell hilux. Is there any recommended motor oil for Vitz. I am sure that changing the air filter ( locally made using imported paper ) and oil filter ( the one used in other Toyota cars ) won't be the cause of this issue.

Thanks for reading...

Regards,
    Wahaj

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first of all the problem is with ur airfilter...get ur airfilter changed n put an original airfilter for vitz which costs 950rs n ull feel the lost power restored! besides tht stop using sasta ghateeya oil for ur car!if u wanna use shell use the blue box wala along with a good oilfilter!n last of all even check ur sparkplugs!agar ho sakay kissi achay brand kay lagwalo either bosch or some other brand!n go for quad tip or dual tip rather than a single point it will help!n agar steering mein tumay vibration feel ho rahi hai while the car is running get ur cars tires ki balancing done tht shud solve the problem!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers