Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Help Required for VITZ

Hi Member,
    Recently I bought a 2004 model Toyota Vitz FL Package and have driven it about 1000Km with me. Its giving me Fuel avrage of about 11.5 Km/liter in the city with Long Drive as I have daily drive of about 50km as I have my office in SITE area & I live in PECHS. I am enjoying my ride very much but I am feeling that its pick is lil low on AC than it should be for a VVTI 1000cc car. Recently I bought some SPlit Fire Platinium Plugs & installed in them which improved its performance but very little. So what u guys would suggest me to go for to increase its performance rather than for modifications as I want to keep the car in orignal touch.
    I have heard that in these imported cars there are CATLYTIC CONVERTERS between there exaust or u can say it Dholki which is sophisticated one than the one in local assembled cars. Some one suggested me that I must take it off from a silencer person and ask him to clean the dirt which is stuck behind it.
    So what do u people think do I go for it as my is Only driven 34000 KM on ODO meter.
    Or rather there is any problem with the Ac & its Gas Presssure. Waiting for your generous Replies.
    Thanks
    Adnan
    Please Reply To my All Posts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rozzzzz
    These cars I mean Vitz are EFI and there are no wires from the distributor. I had its head on there cylinders and Plugs are under them. I think that those wires used to come with the Old Vehicals.
    please illustrate me If I am Wrong or ur trying to explain me another Thing
    @C123Pk
    HOBC means High Octane fuel which I ussually use to mix up some with every fill & its help to clean the carborater and to maintain the level of some power needed in Petrol (SUPER).
    Thanx
    @Rajafahadk
    I live near tariq Road Do u also belong from There.
    Thanx

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

SORRY By mistake I wrote in my Previous Post that the car is on CNG, ITs Purely On Petrol.
    Thanx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

first of all get rid of those stupid splitfire plugs...good for nothing stupid plugs!they r only useful n helpful in high performance setups in ordinary cars koi farq nai parhta sirf paisay zaya karnay wali baat hai n moo ka fire marnay wali baat hai kay oye meri ride mein splitfire keh plugs lagaway hein!get rid of dose plugs either go for simple ngk/denso plugs or get iridium plugs!secondly make sure tht ur running the correct heatrange plug!coz using a heatrange upar neechay can cause problems too!if ur recommended heatrange is 6 stick to 6 if its 5 then remain in the 5 range!don shift heatranges until ur car is xtremely modified tht has caused u 2 get 100bhp more!coz for every 100bhp u add 2 ur car ur suppose 2 shift 1 heatrange higher than ur present heatrange!for eg if ur running a civic/corolla jiss ka recommended heatrange is 6 n u modify it totally n manage 2 increase 100bhp then ur suppose 2 shift to heatrange 7!therefore for every 100bhp u add ur suppose 2 go 1 heatrange colder!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@aamirq,
    Bro Thank U for ur suggestion as I am here to listen experiances from all of you.
    Can u please justify ur self that those NGK Iradium Plugs are better than Split Fire triple Platinium Ones & installing them would make a great difference in the ride comparative to the one that are installed right now. Please explain ur self and also help me through as I have heard that if u are using these Plugs u also have to install the Hot wires most probably the ones coming from Plugs to the Distributors but what i have seen in the Vitz and my other cars there are no wires they have some sort of electrical Heads on the Cylinder Head under which there are plugs.
    Waiting for ur Generous Reply

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

did you change the plug wires ?
    something fishy about number of total posts !!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List