0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suggest Machanic For Vitz tunning and perfomance

Please suggest any good mechanic for my vitz who can tune the car and increase the maximum performance of my car the car is on petrol.
    Car and Driving is my passion.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

efi cars cant b tuned unless its done frm a dyno!in efi cars the ECU does everything max u can do is change the oil,plugs and airfilter!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ ^^ then wats with the computer tuning thingy and they putting wires in the car........and taking 3-600 rupess??
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh thats jus crap frm the computer they only check ur rpm n timing dats abt it! n who the crap pays 600rs?? :O i pay 250rs for the computer tuning wala crap i have a carby car aus mein phir b koi faida hota hai u can manually adjust ac ka rpm,witout ac n timing!likun efi mein if u set the race with ac n increase it when the compressor will trip rpm kuch zadah hee barh jaingay dats the problem with efi!n yeh 1 thing more frm the computer they even check exhaust emissions(not all computer tuning wala ppl have this option in their systems)i guess the only 1 tht ive seen with the exhaust emission checker is khan motors!besides tht other tuning wala only check basic stuff...like battery kitni volt deh rahi hai,rpm kitna tayz chal raha hai,timing kitni advance huiwi hai blah blah blah!i duno y ppl even go 2 tuning walay for efi cars they can jus change the stuff by paying 50rs to any mechanic!haan agar cng lagiwi ho car mein then ull need a pro tuner!
    but if we talk abt tuning in the proper sense tht even includes cleaning of the throttle body etc...jo idar nai hota they charge alag for tht!basically u jus got lootofied over here by tuning walay jus 2 see their monitor screen with cables hanging frm the top!
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very ruff, mean place, and no matter how tuff you think you are, it will always bring you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth, go out and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hit."
    - Sylvester Stallone

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List