107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vitz Suspension Question

hey a.salam, all experts and Vitz experts, ive been feeling that my car is a lil hard, on jumps, bumps, and things like that, i mean its stiff, this is real life and not NFS so the suspension cannot be adjsted from soft or hard, i was jst wondering if any one has opted for a shock absorber & springs change for a Vitz Front and rear....

i have tried Platz springs in the front, but its the same, and i guess i also hear sum Tuk Tuk noises from the right front, while going on bumpy roads so either its the bushes or the shock absorber, .........

i have also replaced a front right shock absorber *( as it leaked i had a hard jump at a speed breaker at seaview)

i jst wanted to noe that wat cost can incur if a go for all brand new shockers, and springs, and bushing wagera. and wat else can be the problem

or is there any other solution for the stiff suspension........

please help ur replies wud be realy help ful .....

Thankx in advance.....

Murtaza Shahid.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi All............. I have a vitz 2006 model. For about 6 months or so i'm experiencing noise from the left front suspension (passenger side) on the bumps, speed breakers and on elevation changes on smooth roads. I showed it to a couple of suspension walas in Karachi, one recommended that the left front shock (passenger side)is finished so I changed both the front shocks and installed the seemingly new kabli shocks but the problem remains. Then I showed it to a couple of mechanics, they checked the whole suspension and took out the fendor and took a test drive and kept the car for a entire week but could not solve the problem. When I start the car in the morning or evening after a long break, the car makes the same (Tak) sound on turning the steering wheel and the same sounds intensifies on the speed breakers and the bumps. One thing I noticed is that when I got my car serviced the last time (with proper oil sprayed under the car) the sound disappeared for two days but then it came back again. If anyone has any idea about it please help me out, this sound is making me mad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List