I am writing here to get some serious advice from you guys specially the ones who has Vitz experience with them.
I currently own Cuore CX-Eco just bought in Dec 2008 new & is 5000KM driven only uptill now. I am kind of unsatisfied with it and now looking to go for a Vitz.
I have some queries which i are mentioned below and i am looking for a quick & honest reply on these.
1. Should i sell my almost new cuore and go for a Vitz 2004 or stay with cuore only? (i dont like the new shape of it so would want to stick to the old model)
2. I'll be driving Vitz mostly on CNG and i have heared that it does'nt work well with it. how far this is true?
3. People says that even if it work with CNG but will give you trouble very often. is this true?
4. If i switch to vitz i'll have to use it atleast for 4 years, will vitz be able to go with me this far smoothly?
5. What major things are there i should see before i buy the vitz?
waiting for a positive & quick response on this
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad