Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 484 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 9673
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP)

Lets all contribute pics and memories to this timeless classic that has faithfully served generations. It is my 1st car memory and my dad who is a Beetle enthusiast at one time had a total of 4 beetles in our garage Here's a little history of this miraculous German wonder: 'The history of the Beetle really goes back to pre 2nd world war Germany when Ferdinand Porsche had a vision of a mass produced vehicle that was affordable to the average German, an idea that was shared with the young Adolf Hitler who himself could not drive, but was a car fanatic. Hitler was apparently influenced by the achievements of Henry Ford and his production lines - reading Ford's biography while in prison during 1923. Porsche had previously worked on some other small cars that used many elements later to be included in the Beetle. The Type 32 prototype NSU of 1934 was an air-cooled rear engined four cylinder horizontally opposed powered car that used torsion bar suspension and featured beetle-like styling.' --- source - Google.co.uk lets keep the posts rolling - add pics of bugs you've owned or own! I'll add my dad's bug family pics as well ... I guess he fell in love with this oddly shaped car after he drove it down to Pakistan from Germany!!!! .. stories of that wonderous journey keep us entertained whenever our family gets together

Mod edit: thread title changed in May 2008
    Never give up .. cuz that is when the tide will change!...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@VWCOP (karachi guys)
    i'm waiting for pics......
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default hi all :)

hi everyone been away from pakistan whats happening guys ALL IS WELL

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/buy...ous-cash-buyer

FYI, not that I'm expecting a response.

Thanks.
    "Made in Germany. Wrecked in Pakistan."

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

........ once upon a time, many moons ago, there was a bug meet at Karachi .... sadly Camera weren't invented by then OR WE WOULD HAVE HAD SOME PICTURES OF THE MEET
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MSKhan18 View Post
    ........ once upon a time, many moons ago, there was a bug meet at Karachi .... sadly Camera weren't invented by then OR WE WOULD HAVE HAD SOME PICTURES OF THE MEET
    LOL!! even i've been waiting for pics,.. it seems they are all ashamed of their cars or something...
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default @MSKhan18 and Storm

since i did not take many pictures, i was actually waiting for others to start posting... now, seeing that no one else is planning to volunteer, i guess you people will have to make do with pictures of the 66 Bug that came to the g2g... these are the only pics that i have, cuz my phone gave up on me at that very moment, and even though asad bhai asked to cover all the cars, i couldnt (curse my phone)!!!

Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -42486 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -42487 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -42488 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -42489
    '70 VW Beetle, '76 Jeep CJ5 (2jzge), '76 Honda CD 175, '79 Mazda GLC (3sge Beams), '04 KIA Sportage (3CT), '13 Toyota Corolla

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^i knew if we nagged enough we'd get some pics,...

it also looks to me like this 66 is a deluxe and has been with the owner for some time now and he/she has been travelling abroad from time to time and collecting goodies for it. no doubt that is a beauty and i hope someone else took pics as well as after seeing this car i'm hungry for more hidden treasures from KHI...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    ^i knew if we nagged enough we'd get some pics,...
    it wasnt about the nagging... i was procrastinating a bit myself... waiting for others to post...
    '70 VW Beetle, '76 Jeep CJ5 (2jzge), '76 Honda CD 175, '79 Mazda GLC (3sge Beams), '04 KIA Sportage (3CT), '13 Toyota Corolla

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice beetle ..... PRD ??? weren't those plates replaced a while ago with the new plates?

Does anyone know the procedure to keep the original plates (is it possible at all)? My Beetle's got its original plates and complete record and I'd like to preserve it (not make photocopies of the records - thats just not the same). Is there any sane person in the registration office who had the foresight of suggesting antique car plates ????? (thats a long shot I know).

Dear Devil's Passion, since ur the devil here, can u ask the other club members to stop procrastinating and post the pics already?
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MSKhan18 View Post
    nice beetle ..... PRD ??? weren't those plates replaced a while ago with the new plates?

Does anyone know the procedure to keep the original plates (is it possible at all)? My Beetle's got its original plates and complete record and I'd like to preserve it (not make photocopies of the records - thats just not the same). Is there any sane person in the registration office who had the foresight of suggesting antique car plates ????? (thats a long shot I know).

Dear Devil's Passion, since ur the devil here, can u ask the other club members to stop procrastinating and post the pics already?
    dear khan sahab, there were only two photographers, if i can recall correctly... one was me... dunno the other guy, but he came in a nice 74 and looked like a professional photographer, with a huge a** SLR (the works)... will check if asad bhai can get em from of him!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I hope it was a working SLR and not a project one!!!
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ oh it was a working one alright... :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default More Spottings...

• 70-71 1200 Economy Bug (LHD) - Peshawar
    • 69-70 Bug in yellow. RHD, but looks to be a US specification car: bumpers with overriders, high-back seats and tail lights with side reflectors...possibly a conversion. Interesting (Isb)
    • Two-tone 63-64 Deluxe Bug. Pretty sure it's a 64, but sports earlier turn signals (Isb). Anyone know anything about this car (RIC 7373)?
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43378 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43379 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43380 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43381 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43382

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i've seen RIC7373 for years, first time i saw it was in 1999 and it was already restored to this spec and colour. however i heard some gora bought it and then took it out of pK a long time ago,... strange that it is still here.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default VW Beetle 1303

a friend of mine started off with a VW1303 as a project car but could'nt continue. The car was complete and in running condition. Currently the denting work is complete and the parts are stored with him. He could no longer commit to the restoration and wants to sell off to a VW enthusiast. Anyone interested?

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Khawaja Adnan

I am a VW lover since 1997 when i purchased my first beetle 1973 model. This is my fourth beetle which was refurbished last year...
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43926 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43927 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43928 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -43929

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilzpassion View Post
    dear khan sahab, there were only two photographers, if i can recall correctly... one was me... dunno the other guy, but he came in a nice 74 and looked like a professional photographer, with a huge a** SLR (the works)... will check if asad bhai can get em from of him!!!
    that SLR (and the 74 bug) guy is me....and i stand guilty as charged for not being able to post pics...

had a little *incident*, hence no pics

on the day of the meet, i had a mila'ad at my home and rushed out without telling anyone. In the haste, i forgot to grab my memory card which was in my laptop to make space for the meetup pics.

the camera that i use doesnot allow the pics to the be stored in permanent memory without the mem card, so as i switched it off, all the pics (there were a good above 50 pics) got wiped off

more than sharing the pics with all you guys, i can't say how disappointed i was, being so excited about the meetup.
    The Tweak Shop - Auto Performance Consultants: http://www.thetweakshop.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 1303 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by kashif9099 View Post
    a friend of mine started off with a VW1303 as a project car but could'nt continue. The car was complete and in running condition. Currently the denting work is complete and the parts are stored with him. He could no longer commit to the restoration and wants to sell off to a VW enthusiast. Anyone interested?

yes...you've certainly come to the right place. Quite a few people would be interested in the 1303 here, me included. Please post details & pics if you can. That would certainly help.

Thanks

Aleem

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adnan111 View Post
    I am a VW lover since 1997 when i purchased my first beetle 1973 model. This is my fourth beetle which was refurbished last year...
    welcome to the nuthouse, tell us more about your car? where are you located?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List