Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 484 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 9673
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP)

Lets all contribute pics and memories to this timeless classic that has faithfully served generations. It is my 1st car memory and my dad who is a Beetle enthusiast at one time had a total of 4 beetles in our garage Here's a little history of this miraculous German wonder: 'The history of the Beetle really goes back to pre 2nd world war Germany when Ferdinand Porsche had a vision of a mass produced vehicle that was affordable to the average German, an idea that was shared with the young Adolf Hitler who himself could not drive, but was a car fanatic. Hitler was apparently influenced by the achievements of Henry Ford and his production lines - reading Ford's biography while in prison during 1923. Porsche had previously worked on some other small cars that used many elements later to be included in the Beetle. The Type 32 prototype NSU of 1934 was an air-cooled rear engined four cylinder horizontally opposed powered car that used torsion bar suspension and featured beetle-like styling.' --- source - Google.co.uk lets keep the posts rolling - add pics of bugs you've owned or own! I'll add my dad's bug family pics as well ... I guess he fell in love with this oddly shaped car after he drove it down to Pakistan from Germany!!!! .. stories of that wonderous journey keep us entertained whenever our family gets together

Mod edit: thread title changed in May 2008
    Never give up .. cuz that is when the tide will change!...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    What the? Aren't 'original as possible' vehicles only allowed at the show?
    all i can say to this "modifier" is thank you. because of his great work my car has become a little bit more rare in PK.

as for how they are allowed at the show,... they shouldn't have been allowed in a demolition derby!!

@-SS-
    no doubt, had there been a karmann available (in reasonable money), it'd be in my driveway. my wife likes them enough to allow me to buy one

Quote Originally Posted by hassanazeem View Post
    K!! will be waiting...
    i thought i'd share KP & my views on your car with the club.

3 of us (KP, my son & I) went to see your car this weekend and the verdict was that this is a COMPLETE car which needs a bit of cleaning on the parts and a hefty bit of denting.

the car is what we call a VERY early beetle (post oval) and is ultra rare nowdays. this alone means that it is worth allot more than what you paid for it (including carriage to ISB/RWP).

our suggestion is to get it either on the road or in the workshop as it'll die a slow an dhorrible death sitting out in the open, and htere is a high risk of parts going missing as it is unattended at night.

i'd suggest you do what it takes to get her running for now, don't go for a showroom finish, just get her back on the road. NEXT time round you can worry about the body work being perfectly straight and the pain being shiney shiney.

what you could do is get the floorpan & all the mechanicals sorted out immediately and worry about the body later on. just get gthe general dents taken out and get her primered/red oxided. remember, the body sits on the frame so technically it'll be ok as long as the floorboards are strong enough.

i remember this car from my childhood,... infact i know i have some cutouts of this cars pictures from old VW mags from when i was 13-14 years old. this is once reason i always thought beetles were cool cars. i'll never forget this paintscheme.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    i thought i'd share KP & my views on your car with the club.

3 of us (KP, my son & I) went to see your car this weekend and the verdict was that this is a COMPLETE car which needs a bit of cleaning on the parts and a hefty bit of denting.

the car is what we call a VERY early beetle (post oval) and is ultra rare nowdays. this alone means that it is worth allot more than what you paid for it (including carriage to ISB/RWP).

our suggestion is to get it either on the road or in the workshop as it'll die a slow an dhorrible death sitting out in the open, and htere is a high risk of parts going missing as it is unattended at night.

i'd suggest you do what it takes to get her running for now, don't go for a showroom finish, just get her back on the road. NEXT time round you can worry about the body work being perfectly straight and the pain being shiney shiney.

what you could do is get the floorpan & all the mechanicals sorted out immediately and worry about the body later on. just get gthe general dents taken out and get her primered/red oxided. remember, the body sits on the frame so technically it'll be ok as long as the floorboards are strong enough.
    Thanks sameer bhai... sorry i cudnt make it there myself to join you...

Unfortunately due to my busy schedule i'm unable to get some time off and work on the car... plus have run short on resources quite a bit... what can i say... money is really tight these days...

the main reason i have been considering selling it off is due to the lack of time and resources on my part... have been so badly caught up with soo many things that i'm not really in a place to plan any spare time for it let alone find any spare time...

have had a few offers from Vdubbers but none have been decent enough... i'm not looking to make money on her... will sell it for cost even if there is a true enthusiast out there... but you never know... i might not sell it after all & start her up as it is... let see what happens...

Thanks again for the help...
    My heart is a Flat 4!! 62' VW Type-1, 76' VW Sunroof SuperBeetle... To me my VolksWagen, to you yours...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by intelect View Post
    VW Beetle

1) Jack Brand New German Rs.3000/-
    2) Ignition Switch 1303 Brand New German Rs.1200/-
    3) Connecting Rods Brand New German (1 set for 1200CC & 1 set for
    1700CC) Rs.1500/- each set.
    4) Carburator Floats for 1303 German (5 pieces) Rs.200/- each
    5) Indicator Flasher (Hella) Brand New Rs.600/-
    6) Cylinder shape Indicator Flasher for Down Models German Rs.250/-
    7) Defogger Flasher German Rs.250/-
    8) Electric Slow Jet For 1300CC -1600CC carburators 1 Piece Rs.400/-
    9) Rooters for carburators 1200-1300CC Brand New German Rs.200/-
    10) Electric Chokes 12 volts Brand New Rs.300/- each
    11) Crank Grari Rs.250/-
    12) Engine Guides Brazil (2 Sets) Rs.1400/- each
    13) Drain Opener for Beetle 1300-1500CC Brand New Brazil Rs.250/-
    14) Head Shim for 1700CC Brand New Brazil (2 Sets) Rs.300/- each
    15) Back Wheel Locks German Rs.75/- each
    16) Accelator Cables 5 Sets Rs.175/- each
    17) Brake Liner (Rear Side) for Pre 66 Brand New German Rs.650/- each set
    18) Piston locks (1 set) Rs.250/-
    19) Cam Bearings (4 Sets) Brand New Brazil Rs.800/- each
    20) Glove Box Opener 1303 Brand New German Rs.1200/-
    Parts number 5 & 6 what models are they for?

Part number 8, I need that (1300cc)

Part number 10, I need one of those (12 Volts)

Part number 15, what is that?

Part number 16, is it the Brazilian one?

P.S: Could you please post a picture of the jack?
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassanazeem View Post
    Thanks sameer bhai... sorry i cudnt make it there myself to join you...
    nto a problem, it's always fun to go out looking for & at VW's. my son enjoyed it as well. do keep us informed as to what you decide to do with her.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@All

I have the pleasure of being the former owner of the now horrible black & red "riced" 1958 VW Beetle a few pages ago posted by Shahzeb.

It's really, really sad that the car has gotten to be the state it's in. I owned the car between 2001 and 2004.

It's a real rarity - how many 58 Beetles do you see around? Answer, none. Probably the oldest running/driving VW in the twin cities. It's even rarer given it's a standard model (type 111 - LHD).

Yes, I know it now needs a sh** load of work, but at 53 years of age, so would you probably, after a lifetime of plowing on PK roads.

Please save this car from the current young punk owner. He doesn't deserve this rarity. I was after this car for months, but now that I have my '63, I can't have another at the moment.
    "Made in Germany. Wrecked in Pakistan."

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some Bug Goodies!

Here is a treat for VDubbers!
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202122 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202123 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202124 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202125 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202126 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202127 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202128 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -202129

(Sorry if the quality of the pics is not so amusing; Camera Phone!)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Update on our 61...

The floor & body come together again
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2825 i like
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2824 i like
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2821 body floor pan get together again
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2822 looks good
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2819 left side fender done
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2820 a
    Got the drain holes cleaned and opened up again!
    Volkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - shahzebulhaq albums mywife27sride picture2823 got drain holes cleaned opened again

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shahzebulhaq

Great sight this is...seeing this rarity slowly coming back to life again.

So does it mean you did get hold onto a body to pan rubber seal or are you going with the local custom seal for now?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by reezvaan View Post
    @shahzebulhaq

Great sight this is...seeing this rarity slowly coming back to life again.

So does it mean you did get hold onto a body to pan rubber seal or are you going with the local custom seal for now?
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comVolkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - >&ltolock aspectratio</o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 13.5pt; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_1 alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1026"><v:imagedata o:title="0" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\SHAHZE~1.MAL\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip 1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>
    Unfortunately local one for now <v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>
    However it did pass the water test

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahzebulhaq View Post
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comVolkswagen Club of Pakistan (VWCOP) - >&ltolock aspectratio</o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 13.5pt; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_1 o:spid="_x0000_i1026" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="0"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\SHAHZE~1.MAL\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip 1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:title="0"></v:imagedata></v:shape>
    Unfortunately local one for now <v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype>
    However it did pass the water test
    Now thats heartening that it still passed the water test.

Make sure that the car gets totally dried up after the water test before you could move on, else the tin-worm would take its grounds in the invisible.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here is a treat for VDubbers!

(Sorry if the quality of the pics is not so amusing; Camera Phone!)
    WOW!!! seems someones VW is about to get a SERIOUS treat.

Quote Originally Posted by shahzebulhaq View Post
    The floor & body come together again
    awesomeness! your car is well on it's way now and i look forward to having her ride along with the VW club soon. keep us updated on the progress.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=Storm;2644845] WOW!!! seems someones VW is about to get a SERIOUS treat. [QUOTE]

Yep, hope so. And do hope to see you too on a trip to Isloo soon.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A Diminishing Thread?

Where are all the VDubbers?

This thread seems to have lost its charm, so many days between the posts? Come on guys...

@AsadIshaque where are you Doc? Hunting?
    @Romano should be back to base, by now, I believe.
    @Storm seems to have been busy too.
    @Shahzebulhaq still flying between Isloo/KHI/Mux?
    @hassanazeem a quiet visitor?

Are @shahzebulhaq's 1961 and @mohsinikram's 1952 Split Window Beetle the only Restoration Projects going on at the moment or is there any other which we dont really know of right now?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 1967 beetle

Hi Guyz,
    I have following cool drives and looking to change color of the one on left side from front. Any suggestions for color? What would be the cost? What do you think, also i am missing some parts, help is appreciated. Thanks.

Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203203 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203204 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203205 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203206 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203207 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203208 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203209

Br,
    ZiaVolkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203203 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203204 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203205 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203206 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203207 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203208 Volkswagen Club of Pakistan VWCOP -203209

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZEE82 View Post
    Hi Guyz,
    I have following cool drives and looking to change color of the one on left side from front. Any suggestions for color? What would be the cost? What do you think, also i am missing some parts, help is appreciated. Thanks.

Br,
    Zia
    Nice Rides.

Color looks stock to me and isn't really bad at all from what I see in the pics. Why would you want to change the color in the first place?

Sent you a private message, please check and respond.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i live in islamabad and am serious about buying a VW beetle in good condition but cannot find any. plz help me out guys..!!
    and one question...someone told me today that beetle fails on hilly areas, i.e., it overheats due to the engine being located in the back...is this true??

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliusman2 View Post
    i live in islamabad and am serious about buying a VW beetle in good condition but cannot find any. plz help me out guys..!!
    and one question...someone told me today that beetle fails on hilly areas, i.e., it overheats due to the engine being located in the back...is this true??

You should seek help from either @Romano or @Storm in connection with guiding you into a good buy since they both are stationed in Isloo and can help you out better than anyone else here on the forum from Islamabad.

About the Question; I would rather leave it to the veterans to answer it because personally, I find it rather insulting a remark by some one who knows sh*t about VW Beetles and is a mockery to the grand heritage of the VW Beetle which has worn the crown for 07 decades.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should seek help from either @Romano or @Storm in connection with guiding you into a good buy since they both are stationed in Isloo and can help you out better than anyone else here on the forum from Islamabad.

About the Question; I would rather leave it to the veterans to answer it because personally, I find it rather insulting a remark by some one who knows sh*t about VW Beetles and is a mockery to the grand heritage of the VW Beetle which has worn the crown for 07 decades.
    thanks...i have already contacted them and discussion is ongoing with Storm
    and please everyone share your experience of VW Beetle with me since i never drove one..!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ All Yesterday I saw another 1959 0r 1960 Ragtop Beetle !!!!!!!!! ********
    A car for the people, an affordable Volkswagen, would bring great joy to the masses and the problems of building such a car must be faced with courage.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NaveedRizvi View Post
    @ All Yesterday I saw another 1959 0r 1960 Ragtop Beetle !!!!!!!!! ********
    And are you sure its not the one that was LOST at Jinnah Road KHI and was once and still theoretically owned by @Aleem1. Because that is the only one which seems un-accounted for amoung the known.

Any details on the color/identification of owner etc.?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List