Just test drive the Pak Suzuki Wagon R.....
0. Interior looks like Swift.
1. Car pick is awesome
2. Cabin is just too much spacious as compared to cultus.
3. Engine was reallly soundless and looks like a japanese K series.
4. Seats are too comfortable.
5. A.c was too chilling,throw of air was better than cultus.
6. The major issue i faced was the breaks as on speed while applying hard break car skidds, dunno weather it was due to small tyres.
The most important ( As told by the customer representative the car fuel avg is 19 km/L but i am not sure.......) as it has no trip meter which shows the fuel avg.
Over all i can say car is practical, good work by pak suzuki.
Plzz do add ur reviews....
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad