Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 667 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 13332
Like Tree8984Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheelsimb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Red face Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

    Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club
    BE PRACTICAL

    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club, a group for the passionate owners of Suzuki Wagon R.

    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1423039

    This thread will serve as um for all the owners of Suzuki Wagon R across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.
    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Wagon R.

    Navigation:
    Price https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4403551
    Accessories
    1. Official Accessories https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397977
    2. Heat Treatment https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...14#post4418231
    3. Seat Covers https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424444 https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881
    4. Parking Sensors and Reverse Camera https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...28#post4448056
    5. Mud Flaps and HIDs https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...30#post4455701
    6. Modifications https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    7. Alloy Wheels https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...23#post4435205 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...45#post4499100
    8. Head Lamps https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    9. Under Seat Space
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...19#post4428506
    Colors
    1. Solid White https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392695
    2. Graphite Grey https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392766 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...12#post4415980
    3. S. Perl Black https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392768 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...13#post4417885
    4. Dark Blue https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900
    5. Sand beige https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426733
    6. Silky Silver https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...42#post4483812
    Fuel Mileage
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-2#post4393311 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-9#post4405557
    3. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...11#post4410424 4. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...15#post4420403
    5. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4425874 6. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426653
    7. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426763 8. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...20#post4430086

    Tyre Sizes

    1.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881

    BEST TIER SIZE 165/70/R13 any brand but shoukd be (eco,ecos,ecopida)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...90#post4656737


    Misc Information
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4398299
    2. Tyre https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4402373
    3. Wagon R Test Drive https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...suzuki-wagon-r
    4. Top Speed https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...38#post4479266
    5. Japanese Wagon R Fan Club https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...wners-fan-club
    6.Launching of PakSuzuki Wagon R https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...g-wagon-r-alto

    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab in Wagon R.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/road...ember-2014-ktg

    Traveller's Comments About Wagon R
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]

    Wagon R Audio System Modifications
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...-build-umer325



    MOD EDIT:

    No off topic discussion.
    No personal attacks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    No "ROMAN URDU/ English".
    Please don't enforce your like or dislike on others.


    Violation will result as follows:

    First Violation: 3 points
    Subsequent violation within 3 days: 5 points
    Further disobedience: Permanent "BAN"
    Personal Attacks: 15 Points.

    Points will remain on your profile forever. 30 points will result in profile locked.

    THANKS.



  2. #4421
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    bro buying used city 2009 ya JDM lena both are very complicated, risky and time consuming tasks and even then u never get piece of mind jub tk aur paise laga ke apne hath pe na lee aao.. I am also thinking of maybe a Passo, maybe City, maybe WagonR ... Till now WagonR got maxx Pro's amongst all under consideration lets see
    plz tell how you give points to three vehicle you mentioned and based of what wagon get maximum points

  3. #4422
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    On all suzuki cars freight charges are slashed this the great step and should be appreciated, toyota and honda should do this too
    yes its a very good step taken by suzuki. btw on pakwheel on road calculator freight charges are still included on other models of suzuki. @MODS plz delete freight charges entry on all models of suzuki. thx
    honda and toyota should follow this good step

  4. #4423
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    to be honest i dont find wr speacial at all
    WR has similar features like santro exec
    except imobilser else it is preety much similar to santro exec
    same seating position
    same front power windows
    similar height issues
    similar rim size
    i just dont get it how can a suzuki.be a dream car of any one

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  5. #4424
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Guys should i use Kixx Neo 0w-20 in my Wagon R? This grade is recommended by Owner manual.

  6. #4425
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    to be honest i dont find wr speacial at all
    WR has similar features like santro exec
    except imobilser else it is preety much similar to santro exec
    same seating position
    same front power windows
    similar height issues
    similar rim size
    i just dont get it how can a suzuki.be a dream car of any one

    sent from an evil cell phone
    mr ekdrifter ur comparison is 100% correct but it resemble more with high back sentro instead of curvy sentro. but plz dont tell truth abt wagon r in this forum, log bahot jaldi dil pe le laity hain, just tell wagon r is the best

  7. #4426
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saad2014 View Post
    mr ekdrifter ur comparison is 100% correct but it resemble more with high back sentro instead of curvy sentro. but plz dont tell truth abt wagon r in this forum, log bahot jaldi dil pe le laity hain, just tell wagon r is the best
    ne lety g dil pr, insecure or jealous ne hn. na e 1980 ka f10 jahaaz engine ha hmary pas na 15 saal purana design with poorest brakes in Pakistan's automotive history. na 1986 ka g10 or 25 saal purana design. dil pr leni ho gi tw jdm ya v2 walon ki bat len gy. baqiyon ka level itna ha e ne, agr ha tw aa jao ly k compare kr lety hn, jasy marzi.
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

  8. #4427
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    to be honest i dont find wr speacial at all
    WR has similar features like santro exec
    except imobilser else it is preety much similar to santro exec
    same seating position
    same front power windows
    similar height issues
    similar rim size
    i just dont get it how can a suzuki.be a dream car of any one

    sent from an evil cell phone
    Bt ppl in india and pak and other countries find it a good choice for them. Therefore they r buying it. And for ur kind info wagn r is much better than santro in every aspects bcz i hv driven santro.

  9. #4428
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saad2014 View Post
    mr ekdrifter ur comparison is 100% correct but it resemble more with high back sentro instead of curvy sentro. but plz dont tell truth abt wagon r in this forum, log bahot jaldi dil pe le laity hain, just tell wagon r is the best
    Mr. Saad comparison is totally wrong. I hv driven both w.r and santro. W.r is much better than santro. Agr phir bhe ap ke zehn me shuk he to santro le ao. Dono ko compare kr lo. Dood or pani aleda ho jae ga. I think u hv no info abt both technologies. If u know then u most nt said that both r same

  10. #4429
    PakWheeler Follow
    saad2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroonmcs26 View Post
    Mr. Saad comparison is totally wrong. I hv driven both w.r and santro. W.r is much better than santro. Agr phir bhe ap ke zehn me shuk he to santro le ao. Dono ko compare kr lo. Dood or pani aleda ho jae ga. I think u hv no info abt both technologies. If u know then u most nt said that both r same
    no brother he (ekdrifter) is not talking about engine. no doubt wagon r engine is more advanced than sentro. he is talking about sentro body shape, seating etc
    in my point of view wagon rear seating is better than sentro

  11. #4430
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad.sethi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saad2014 View Post
    no brother he (ekdrifter) is not talking about engine. no doubt wagon r engine is more advanced than sentro. he is talking about sentro body shape, seating etc
    in my point of view wagon rear seating is better than sentro
    First you were comparing it with Cultus and now you are comparing it with Santro ,and i did find somebody comparing its back with Bolan (lol) .
    i think its such a good car that everybody loves to compare it with some car

  12. #4431
    PakWheeler Follow
    villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    638
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saad2014 View Post
    plz tell how you give points to three vehicle you mentioned and based of what wagon get maximum points
    Wagon R ke Pro's likh deta ho:

    1.Brand New (Not Ab-used, or Used)
    2. Warranty
    3. Easy buying (no tension ke paint chek karao, suspension chek karao, engine and at d end phir choona lag jata :p)
    4. ENGINE internationally Acclaimed and good repute K series engine, tested on CNG & LPG in Indonesia & India
    5. Fuel Efficiency (near to passo 2011)
    6. Besides paint all imported stuff being assembled here
    7. Peace of Mind (for 5 to 7 years)

    PS: I dont like the design myself but as I said 1000cc me aur koi new option nahi.. and a Tall boy is supposed to be Tall

  13. #4432
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad.sethi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    Wagon R ke Pro's likh deta ho:

    1.Brand New (Not Ab-used, or Used)
    2. Warranty
    3. Easy buying (no tension ke paint chek karao, suspension chek karao, engine and at d end phir choona lag jata :p)
    4. ENGINE internationally Acclaimed and good repute K series engine, tested on CNG & LPG in Indonesia & India
    5. Fuel Efficiency (near to passo 2011)
    6. Besides paint all imported stuff being assembled here
    7. Peace of Mind (for 5 to 7 years)

    PS: I dont like the design myself but as I said 1000cc me aur koi new option nahi.. and a Tall boy is supposed to be Tall
    I hope u were able to sell ur cultus ?

  14. #4433
    PakWheeler Follow
    villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    638
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad.sethi View Post
    were u able to sell ur cultus ?
    sold

  15. #4434
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    sold
    finally

  16. #4435
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad.sethi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by villain View Post
    sold
    i hope u got the price u wanted

    and when u going to buy wagon r then ?

  17. #4436
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroonmcs26 View Post
    Bt ppl in india and pak and other countries find it a good choice for them. Therefore they r buying it. And for ur kind info wagn r is much better than santro in every aspects bcz i hv driven santro.
    why so serious ?
    can't take any thing aginst WR yar please !
    and im sick of word better than any thing ab khena jo WR nahi lega woh dozakh mein jaye ga suka janaza nahi hoga bus yehi kehna reh gaya hai ???

    in fact santro was and is better then any suzuki cars
    try running ur WR like no one gives a damn har khaddy pe marro don't change oil
    hit an army barriers with it
    try driving ur WR in water like a boss at 80 kph
    skid into a field and then start it agar hogai aur awaz nahi ki to ma man juan ga Santro se better hai ?
    and for ur kind info this all has been done on many santros of family and still they run like a boss
    kiyon Shap niklya?
    i don't car about indian market infact Santro was sold in india more infact just check their I20 and I10
    you know why i check this thread me also wants to change alto and my elders agian want a 0 meter car preferbly a suzuki WR
    first ur posts convince me ok it is better then cultus and i agree it is esp power steering in WR
    but saying like it is better then city corolla bhai kon se bhang pi k post karty hain isky owners
    i drove it took a test drive and keep driving WR i do not find it so much special it is like any other Suzuki car
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  18. #4437
    PakWheeler Follow
    asad.sethi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    why so serious ?
    can't take any thing aginst WR yar please !
    and im sick of word better than any thing ab khena jo WR nahi lega woh dozakh mein jaye ga suka janaza nahi hoga bus yehi kehna reh gaya hai ???

    in fact santro was and is better then any suzuki cars
    try running ur WR like no one gives a damn har khaddy pe marro don't change oil
    hit an army barriers with it
    try driving ur WR in water like a boss at 80 kph
    skid into a field and then start it agar hogai aur awaz nahi ki to ma man juan ga Santro se better hai ?
    and for ur kind info this all has been done on many santros of family and still they run like a boss
    kiyon Shap niklya?
    i don't car about indian market infact Santro was sold in india more infact just check their I20 and I10
    you know why i check this thread me also wants to change alto and my elders agian want a 0 meter car preferbly a suzuki WR
    first ur posts convince me ok it is better then cultus and i agree it is esp power steering in WR
    but saying like it is better then city corolla bhai kon se bhang pi k post karty hain isky owners
    i drove it took a test drive and keep driving WR i do not find it so much special it is like any other Suzuki car
    hmm so what u suggest , should everyone buy a 7 year old santro ?

  19. #4438
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    why so serious ?
    can't take any thing aginst WR yar please !
    and im sick of word better than any thing ab khena jo WR nahi lega woh dozakh mein jaye ga suka janaza nahi hoga bus yehi kehna reh gaya hai ???

    in fact santro was and is better then any suzuki cars
    try running ur WR like no one gives a damn har khaddy pe marro don't change oil
    hit an army barriers with it
    try driving ur WR in water like a boss at 80 kph
    skid into a field and then start it agar hogai aur awaz nahi ki to ma man juan ga Santro se better hai ?
    and for ur kind info this all has been done on many santros of family and still they run like a boss
    kiyon Shap niklya?
    i don't car about indian market infact Santro was sold in india more infact just check their I20 and I10
    you know why i check this thread me also wants to change alto and my elders agian want a 0 meter car preferbly a suzuki WR
    first ur posts convince me ok it is better then cultus and i agree it is esp power steering in WR
    but saying like it is better then city corolla bhai kon se bhang pi k post karty hain isky owners
    i drove it took a test drive and keep driving WR i do not find it so much special it is like any other Suzuki car
    100% Agreed. This guy is over exaggerating.Even thinking of comparing a 1000cc econobox to a mid size Sedan is Funny. Baqi all those shouting YEH gari India japan aur Indonesia mein Supar Hit hai. The Build quality of Suzuki India, Suzuki Indonesia and Pak Suzuki mein Zameen Asmaan ka farq hai. Please compare the pros and cons but be realistic.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  20. #4439
    PakWheeler Follow
    villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    638
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad.sethi View Post
    i hope u got the price u wanted

    and when u going to buy wagon r then ?
    InshaAllah made up my mind for WagonR coz increased sales too much, jahan dekho you see 2 or 3 now, within days so obviously market be ban he jai gee.. and besides want piece of mind, no doubts, no risk... Color options White/Silver but white has many technical benefits so thinking abt white.. my fav is Sand beige but bad at resale... im compromising in Shape/looks and buying WR soon InshaAllah

  21. 17-03-2015, 10:04 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic

  22. #4440
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,930
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad.sethi View Post
    hmm so what u suggest , should everyone buy a 7 year old santro ?
    nop who can buy what he or she likes ur money ur choice and not suggesting any thing but suggesting BE REALISTIC
    i have no prob with WR but this attitude makes me walk away form it every time
    even ik time pr to ma booking ka soch raha tha but this attitude of owners is just annoying
    PEACE out
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •