Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 666 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 13312
Like Tree8978Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheelsimb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Red face Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

    Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club
    BE PRACTICAL

    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club, a group for the passionate owners of Suzuki Wagon R.

    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1423039

    This thread will serve as um for all the owners of Suzuki Wagon R across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.
    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Wagon R.

    Navigation:
    Price https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4403551
    Accessories
    1. Official Accessories https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397977
    2. Heat Treatment https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...14#post4418231
    3. Seat Covers https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424444 https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881
    4. Parking Sensors and Reverse Camera https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...28#post4448056
    5. Mud Flaps and HIDs https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...30#post4455701
    6. Modifications https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    7. Alloy Wheels https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...23#post4435205 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...45#post4499100
    8. Head Lamps https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    9. Under Seat Space
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...19#post4428506
    Colors
    1. Solid White https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392695
    2. Graphite Grey https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392766 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...12#post4415980
    3. S. Perl Black https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392768 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...13#post4417885
    4. Dark Blue https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900
    5. Sand beige https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426733
    6. Silky Silver https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...42#post4483812
    Fuel Mileage
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-2#post4393311 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-9#post4405557
    3. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...11#post4410424 4. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...15#post4420403
    5. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4425874 6. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426653
    7. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426763 8. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...20#post4430086

    Tyre Sizes

    1.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881

    BEST TIER SIZE 165/70/R13 any brand but shoukd be (eco,ecos,ecopida)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...90#post4656737


    Misc Information
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4398299
    2. Tyre https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4402373
    3. Wagon R Test Drive https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...suzuki-wagon-r
    4. Top Speed https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...38#post4479266
    5. Japanese Wagon R Fan Club https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...wners-fan-club
    6.Launching of PakSuzuki Wagon R https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...g-wagon-r-alto

    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab in Wagon R.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/road...ember-2014-ktg

    Traveller's Comments About Wagon R
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]

    Wagon R Audio System Modifications
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...-build-umer325



    MOD EDIT:

    No off topic discussion.
    No personal attacks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    No "ROMAN URDU/ English".
    Please don't enforce your like or dislike on others.


    Violation will result as follows:

    First Violation: 3 points
    Subsequent violation within 3 days: 5 points
    Further disobedience: Permanent "BAN"
    Personal Attacks: 15 Points.

    Points will remain on your profile forever. 30 points will result in profile locked.

    THANKS.



  2. #6501
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Why to change gear oil at 5k? @Xulfiqar

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    I also changed at 5 k on 3s recommendation.

  3. #6502
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer325 View Post
    I asked this question from Suzuki and their reply was Sir apko warranty ni chayee? I don't find any specific reason of changing gear oil at 5k KM other then saving warranty. But owner manual also says 1st gear oil should be changed at 5k KM and then at 40k.
    If anyone can shed some light on this sorcery?
    Its better to change at 5k. I also did it

  4. #6503
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Ppl have reported that thr gear buxa got hard n sticky after oil change

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    I didnt faced such problem dear after using sgo

  5. #6504
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Bro, I got my gear oil changed at 5K inspection and the gear shifting became harder than before. You have to apply extra force especially for shifting the car in 1st gear. When questioned, I was given this ready made reply that the gear shifting would become smoother than before after some time. From 5K inspection till today, the car has run for about 400 Kms but I haven?t observed any satisfying results so far, irony!
    This is why I'm confused bro. I don't want to go for SGO this time as it hardens the gear box. Im still confused between Zic FF and SGO.
    Quote Originally Posted by haroonmcs26 View Post
    I didnt faced such problem dear after using sgo
    Sir many people did. Suzuki use thick gear oil and that is why gears get hard then usual.

  6. #6505
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    slakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Please don't ruin your car with their pathetic quality oil & gear oil .. go for a quality stuff like Liqui Moly,Zic but not this SGO product ..yu can't trust these monkeys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6506
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Bro, I got my gear oil changed at 5K inspection and the gear shifting became harder than before. You have to apply extra force especially for shifting the car in 1st gear. When questioned, I was given this ready made reply that the gear shifting would become smoother than before after some time. From 5K inspection till today, the car has run for about 400 Kms but I haven?t observed any satisfying results so far, irony!
    So bro you aren't satisfied with the results? And would you recommend us to stay away from SGO?
    Now, I'm more inclined towards Zic FF gear oil as its 75w-85 and gear box will not get hard.

  8. #6507
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slakr View Post
    Please don't ruin your car with their pathetic quality oil & gear oil .. go for a quality stuff like Liqui Moly,Zic but not this SGO product ..yu can't trust these monkeys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where can we get Liqui moli gear oils?

  9. #6508
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slakr View Post
    Please don't ruin your car with their pathetic quality oil & gear oil .. go for a quality stuff like Liqui Moly,Zic but not this SGO product ..yu can't trust these monkeys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SGO gear oil is made by Shell pakistan and SGO engine oil is made by Total pakistan, pretty decent name both. I am using both and car is doing well Alhumdulillah. No issue with gear, as well as car mileage.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  10. #6509
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Guyz I am thinking about the resale factor of Wagon R and thought about something which should make Wagon R owners happy.

    While buying 2nd hand small PKDM car today, we have so many options, like santro, coure, alto, cultus

    But since Santro, coure and alto are no more, soon they will became very old and for that only Wagon R is there in the market, and build quality of Wagon R gives the idea that it will last for good amount of time. So in 3-5 years it will be in high demand just a thought.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  11. #6510
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwajahatkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Where can i find WR rear windscreen shade near Johar Town? I tried the market next to Model Town Link Road, and also with the roadside vendors, but they all say "abhi iskay sirf side shades ayein hain market mai."

  12. #6511
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    abid110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,890
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    3
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    Guyz I am thinking about the resale factor of Wagon R and thought about something which should make Wagon R owners happy.

    While buying 2nd hand small PKDM car today, we have so many options, like santro, coure, alto, cultus

    But since Santro, coure and alto are no more, soon they will became very old and for that only Wagon R is there in the market, and build quality of Wagon R gives the idea that it will last for good amount of time. So in 3-5 years it will be in high demand just a thought.
    being an accountant, i personally am against buying zero meter cars as they have such a high amount of depreciation e.g. you pay a zero meter price (999k plus registration plus higher insurance) totaling around 11lacs...why not wait for a year or two and get the same car with minimal mileage for around 8-8.5...

    we bought an alto vxr 2004 model in 2007 which was barely 11000 km run...still smell brand new with total plastic on seats for 398000... at that time alto was around 550k plus..just the car...excluding reg and insurance..we kept this till 2013 i.e. nearly 7 years and it never gave any sort of trouble!

  13. #6512
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,607
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwajahatkhan View Post
    Where can i find WR rear windscreen shade near Johar Town? I tried the market next to Model Town Link Road, and also with the roadside vendors, but they all say "abhi iskay sirf side shades ayein hain market mai."
    Rear upper spoiler is nt in market yet.

  14. #6513
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwajahatkhan View Post
    Where can i find WR rear windscreen shade near Johar Town? I tried the market next to Model Town Link Road, and also with the roadside vendors, but they all say "abhi iskay sirf side shades ayein hain market mai."
    You will get it from market next to model town. Its called PECO road I guess. You will have to search it in market. Only few shops have it in stock. Or you can get it easily from Mintgomri road.

  15. #6514
    PakWheeler Follow
    luqman.karim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today changed the barring of rear tyre from PS Gujrat. Guyz there said it costs 4K but it comes in warranty so they changed it free of cost...

  16. #6515
    PakWheeler Follow
    luqman.karim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Please help me i want to install rear speakers. Tell me the best brand and speaker size and its cost???also tell me wiring is available in rear doors???

  17. #6516
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umer325 View Post
    So bro you aren't satisfied with the results? And would you recommend us to stay away from SGO?
    Now, I'm more inclined towards Zic FF gear oil as its 75w-85 and gear box will not get hard.
    Bro, I shared my experience here, but its up to you to decide whether to go for SGO or not. In my case, I didn’t take any risk using non-SGO as it would have meant voiding the warranty. I know claiming Suzuki’s warranty is never a pleasing experience but atleast they would not give me the reason of using non-SGO in case the gear box malfunctions.

  18. #6517
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umer325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,519
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Bro, I shared my experience here, but its up to you to decide whether to go for SGO or not. In my case, I didn’t take any risk using non-SGO as it would have meant voiding the warranty. I know claiming Suzuki’s warranty is never a pleasing experience but atleast they would not give me the reason of using non-SGO in case the gear box malfunctions.
    Yes bro this is the main reason going for SGO.
    But i don't want my car's transmission to get hard as F**k!

  19. #6518
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanshani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luqman.karim View Post
    Please help me i want to install rear speakers. Tell me the best brand and speaker size and its cost???also tell me wiring is available in rear doors???
    Wiring is already available. Get Sony xplod ones ... I guess 3 to 4k should be price. I have installed pioneer 1684r .. Got em a bit expensive for 6500 but original .. I think fair price for those should be 5k Max. Sound is amazing though
    "On the other side of fear there is freedom!"

  20. #6519
    PakWheeler Follow
    sbi05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Kia koi bata sakta ha k wagonR ko konsay size ka tyre lagwaya jae alloy wheels k saath, jiss sa fuel consumption pa b faraq na parray. جزاك الله خير


    Sent from my iPhone6 using PW Forums

  21. #6520
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abid110 View Post
    being an accountant, i personally am against buying zero meter cars as they have such a high amount of depreciation e.g. you pay a zero meter price (999k plus registration plus higher insurance) totaling around 11lacs...why not wait for a year or two and get the same car with minimal mileage for around 8-8.5...

    we bought an alto vxr 2004 model in 2007 which was barely 11000 km run...still smell brand new with total plastic on seats for 398000... at that time alto was around 550k plus..just the car...excluding reg and insurance..we kept this till 2013 i.e. nearly 7 years and it never gave any sort of trouble!
    Bro, I myself am a Chartered Accountant but would disagree with you on this. Not every one has the expertise of choosing a clean used car especially in Pakistani market where more than 90% sellers are never honest in disclosing the defects in / past history of car. Zero meter means peace of mind knowing that one doesn’t need to possess the expertise required for finding out the defects / past history of a car.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •