Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 667 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 13332
Like Tree8984Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheelsimb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Red face Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

    Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club
    BE PRACTICAL

    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club, a group for the passionate owners of Suzuki Wagon R.

    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1423039

    This thread will serve as um for all the owners of Suzuki Wagon R across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.
    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Wagon R.

    Navigation:
    Price https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4403551
    Accessories
    1. Official Accessories https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397977
    2. Heat Treatment https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...14#post4418231
    3. Seat Covers https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424444 https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881
    4. Parking Sensors and Reverse Camera https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...28#post4448056
    5. Mud Flaps and HIDs https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...30#post4455701
    6. Modifications https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    7. Alloy Wheels https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...23#post4435205 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...45#post4499100
    8. Head Lamps https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    9. Under Seat Space
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...19#post4428506
    Colors
    1. Solid White https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392695
    2. Graphite Grey https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392766 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...12#post4415980
    3. S. Perl Black https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392768 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...13#post4417885
    4. Dark Blue https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900
    5. Sand beige https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426733
    6. Silky Silver https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...42#post4483812
    Fuel Mileage
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-2#post4393311 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-9#post4405557
    3. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...11#post4410424 4. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...15#post4420403
    5. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4425874 6. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426653
    7. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426763 8. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...20#post4430086

    Tyre Sizes

    1.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881

    BEST TIER SIZE 165/70/R13 any brand but shoukd be (eco,ecos,ecopida)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...90#post4656737


    Misc Information
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4398299
    2. Tyre https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4402373
    3. Wagon R Test Drive https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...suzuki-wagon-r
    4. Top Speed https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...38#post4479266
    5. Japanese Wagon R Fan Club https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...wners-fan-club
    6.Launching of PakSuzuki Wagon R https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...g-wagon-r-alto

    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab in Wagon R.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/road...ember-2014-ktg

    Traveller's Comments About Wagon R
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]

    Wagon R Audio System Modifications
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...-build-umer325



    MOD EDIT:

    No off topic discussion.
    No personal attacks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    No "ROMAN URDU/ English".
    Please don't enforce your like or dislike on others.


    Violation will result as follows:

    First Violation: 3 points
    Subsequent violation within 3 days: 5 points
    Further disobedience: Permanent "BAN"
    Personal Attacks: 15 Points.

    Points will remain on your profile forever. 30 points will result in profile locked.

    THANKS.



  2. #6581
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_kaisar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    834
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    suzuki walay deny their own owners manual....idhar hi auqaat nazar aa gayi
    What happened actually? How you judge their auqat?
    The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
    (Che Guevara)

  3. #6582
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m_kaisar View Post
    What happened actually? How you judge their auqat?
    They use 10w40 and 85w90
    Oils where recommended ones are 0w20 and 75w80.

    If you opt for other brands of oil, of correct viscosity, they will void your warranty.

    From mehran to kizashi, they use the same oils.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  4. #6583
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    They use 10w40 and 85w90
    Oils where recommended ones are 0w20 and 75w80.

    If you opt for other brands of oil, of correct viscosity, they will void your warranty.

    From mehran to kizashi, they use the same oils.
    according to maruti suzuki service manual these fluid are recommended
    GEAR oil
    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1591423
    ENGINE oil

    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1591424

  5. #6584
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_kaisar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    834
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    They use 10w40 and 85w90
    Oils where recommended ones are 0w20 and 75w80.

    If you opt for other brands of oil, of correct viscosity, they will void your warranty.

    From mehran to kizashi, they use the same oils.
    I have also inquire the same thing from 3s dealer mechanics to use 0/20 as written in the manual, they said manual is universal and in some countries they use 0/20 but for Pakistan 10/40 is recommended and same was written under the hood on yellow sticker he showed me on my Wagon-R. After seeing that sticker I convinced to use 10/40. But yes they force the user to use Pak Suzuki oil instead of any other oil because they want their products to sale that's why they do this drama of warranty void. So its better to use their official oil till the warranty period as I dont think their official oil is that bad which will ruin your car engine in 2 years or so. On the other hand if you have good relationship with the dealer or mechanic they didn't force you to use Suzuki oil as in my case the mechanic said nothing happen, you can use any oil. Warranty will be managed.
    The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
    (Che Guevara)

  6. #6585
    PakWheeler Follow
    jamalkhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m_kaisar View Post
    I had got the chasis paint to stop rust being produced with passage of time specially under the car parts. Till now its going fine as only 5 months has been passed yet since I got this Wagon-R. I cant describe the difference you asked but can say that I am mentally satisfied that car is being protected against rust.
    Surely will share pics of under carriage parts once I go to workshop for routine maintenance for better understanding of yours.
    that's great bro... i will be waiting for detailed pics

  7. #6586
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m_kaisar View Post
    I have also inquire the same thing from 3s dealer mechanics to use 0/20 as written in the manual, they said manual is universal and in some countries they use 0/20 but for Pakistan 10/40 is recommended and same was written under the hood on yellow sticker he showed me on my Wagon-R. After seeing that sticker I convinced to use 10/40. But yes they force the user to use Pak Suzuki oil instead of any other oil because they want their products to sale that's why they do this drama of warranty void. So its better to use their official oil till the warranty period as I dont think their official oil is that bad which will ruin your car engine in 2 years or so. On the other hand if you have good relationship with the dealer or mechanic they didn't force you to use Suzuki oil as in my case the mechanic said nothing happen, you can use any oil. Warranty will be managed.
    the manuals are not generic, there may be slight variation in them depending on the time of printing or weather conditions. but there is always the temperature scale inside them. The scale is applicable irrespective of your region.

    you already read a few pages back that a guy's wagon R got hard gears after using suzuki gear oil.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  8. #6587
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The figures I quoted are from the Pakistani manual

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1435827751642.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  148.2 KB
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  9. #6588
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    the manuals are not generic, there may be slight variation in them depending on the time of printing or weather conditions. but there is always the temperature scale inside them. The scale is applicable irrespective of your region.

    you already read a few pages back that a guy's wagon R got hard gears after using suzuki gear oil.
    Bt hard gear problem is nt in every case of sgo. I m nt facing such thing. Driven 11k

  10. #6589
    PakWheeler Follow
    m_kaisar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    834
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    the manuals are not generic, there may be slight variation in them depending on the time of printing or weather conditions. but there is always the temperature scale inside them. The scale is applicable irrespective of your region.

    you already read a few pages back that a guy's wagon R got hard gears after using suzuki gear oil.
    Stiffness of gear box is not always due to the low quality oil (In this case Pak Suzuki as you think). But it is face that in almost 99% cases of gear stiffness of new cars usually, workshop mechanic always advise you to wait for gear oil change. One of my friend got new wagon-r and from day one he is facing problem in first gear as that one is not that smooth as others, 3s mechanic ask him to wait for gear oil change, but still after getting gear oil change problem is still there as he has done 10k kms so for. Hopefully there must be some other issues with the gear box which 3s dealers always hesitate to open dont know y.
    The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
    (Che Guevara)

  11. #6590
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    The figures I quoted are from the Pakistani manual

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1435827751642.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  148.2 KB
    If its paki manual than pak Suzuki per case kara ja Santa hai I mean best oil for car is 0w-20 and they are selling much thicker oi i.e 20w-50 and 10w-40 with badmashi k yeh oil use nahi kiya to warranty avoid hojai gi

  12. #6591
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If a new car acts like that, they should replace the gearbox. If they don't replace it, what use is their warranty?

    My argument is not regarding the quality of the oils, rather the viscosity, i usually recommend sgo to friends.

    Thick gear oil can even have a small effect on fuel economy. Agay, it is the owner's decision if he can settle for less.

    Baki gear oil CAN cause stiffness, even to a car well past its break in period, i had that happen in the past.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  13. #6592
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    If its paki manual than pak Suzuki per case kara ja Santa hai I mean best oil for car is 0w-20 and they are selling much thicker oi i.e 20w-50 and 10w-40 with badmashi k yeh oil use nahi kiya to warranty avoid hojai gi
    I get pissed at the awam for spoiling the businessmen,now they think they can peddle any sort of garbage and scam us.

    your post stated 5w30, there is not too much difference in the two grades. but sgo isn't even close to that.

    Try this, go ask the parts shop for the service manual, first he will get shocked, and try to sell you the owner's manual, then he will deny that the service manual isn't for customers (which isn't the case).

    they use shilikone as windscreen sealant.

    you can not buy the seam sealer that they use at the factory or the wheel well undercoating.

    bewakoof hi bana rahay hain, just desi mechanics in uniform.
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  14. #6593
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    If a new car acts like that, they should replace the gearbox. If they don't replace it, what use is their warranty?

    My argument is not regarding the quality of the oils, rather the viscosity, i usually recommend sgo to friends.

    Thick gear oil can even have a small effect on fuel economy. Agay, it is the owner's decision if he can settle for less.

    Baki gear oil CAN cause stiffness, even to a car well past its break in period, i had that happen in the past.
    Thicker oil won't just effect economy it will make roller arm,cam lobe wear much faster

  15. #6594
    PakWheeler Follow
    jamalkhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    I get pissed at the awam for spoiling the businessmen,now they think they can peddle any sort of garbage and scam us.

    your post stated 5w30, there is not too much difference in the two grades. but sgo isn't even close to that.

    Try this, go ask the parts shop for the service manual, first he will get shocked, and try to sell you the owner's manual, then he will deny that the service manual isn't for customers (which isn't the case).

    they use shilikone as windscreen sealant.

    you can not buy the seam sealer that they use at the factory or the wheel well undercoating.

    bewakoof hi bana rahay hain, just desi mechanics in uniform.
    bro what should we do then? i too feel that gear is stiff ... should we demand from 3s for recommended oils and if they can't provide then go for after market oils while taking in written from ps that warranty will not be affected ?

  16. #6595
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheelsimb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    By the Grace of Allah Almighty
    Bought another Suzuki Wagon R for my younger brother.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  17. #6596
    PakWheeler Follow
    jamalkhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pakwheelsimb View Post
    By the Grace of Allah Almighty
    Bought another Suzuki Wagon R for my younger brother.
    mashaAllah mubarak ho bhai

  18. #6597
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pakwheelsimb View Post
    By the Grace of Allah Almighty
    Bought another Suzuki Wagon R for my younger brother.
    Congratez bro

  19. #6598
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamalkhaan View Post
    bro what should we do then? i too feel that gear is stiff ... should we demand from 3s for recommended oils and if they can't provide then go for after market oils while taking in written from ps that warranty will not be affected ?
    I have wrote a complaint letter (email) to pak Suzuki let's see how they respond to my complaint

  20. #6599
    PakWheeler Follow
    jamalkhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Thicker oil won't just effect economy it will make roller arm,cam lobe wear much faster
    bro what should we do then? i too feel that gear is stiff ... should we demand from 3s for recommended oils and if they can't provide then go for after market oils while taking in written from ps that warranty will not be affected ?

  21. #6600
    PakWheeler Follow
    jamalkhaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    I have wrote a complaint letter (email) to pak Suzuki let's see how they respond to my complaint
    yes that's the right way i guess i am also planning to do so let's first see what they tell you

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •