Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 666 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,580 of 13308
Like Tree8972Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheelsimb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Red face Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

    Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club
    BE PRACTICAL

    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club, a group for the passionate owners of Suzuki Wagon R.

    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1423039

    This thread will serve as um for all the owners of Suzuki Wagon R across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.
    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Wagon R.

    Navigation:
    Price https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4403551
    Accessories
    1. Official Accessories https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397977
    2. Heat Treatment https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...14#post4418231
    3. Seat Covers https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424444 https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881
    4. Parking Sensors and Reverse Camera https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...28#post4448056
    5. Mud Flaps and HIDs https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...30#post4455701
    6. Modifications https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    7. Alloy Wheels https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...23#post4435205 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...45#post4499100
    8. Head Lamps https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    9. Under Seat Space
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...19#post4428506
    Colors
    1. Solid White https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392695
    2. Graphite Grey https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392766 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...12#post4415980
    3. S. Perl Black https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392768 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...13#post4417885
    4. Dark Blue https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900
    5. Sand beige https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426733
    6. Silky Silver https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...42#post4483812
    Fuel Mileage
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-2#post4393311 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-9#post4405557
    3. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...11#post4410424 4. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...15#post4420403
    5. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4425874 6. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426653
    7. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426763 8. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...20#post4430086

    Tyre Sizes

    1.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881

    BEST TIER SIZE 165/70/R13 any brand but shoukd be (eco,ecos,ecopida)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...90#post4656737


    Misc Information
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4398299
    2. Tyre https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4402373
    3. Wagon R Test Drive https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...suzuki-wagon-r
    4. Top Speed https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...38#post4479266
    5. Japanese Wagon R Fan Club https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...wners-fan-club
    6.Launching of PakSuzuki Wagon R https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...g-wagon-r-alto

    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab in Wagon R.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/road...ember-2014-ktg

    Traveller's Comments About Wagon R
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]

    Wagon R Audio System Modifications
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...-build-umer325



    MOD EDIT:

    No off topic discussion.
    No personal attacks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    No "ROMAN URDU/ English".
    Please don't enforce your like or dislike on others.


    Violation will result as follows:

    First Violation: 3 points
    Subsequent violation within 3 days: 5 points
    Further disobedience: Permanent "BAN"
    Personal Attacks: 15 Points.

    Points will remain on your profile forever. 30 points will result in profile locked.

    THANKS.



  2. #9561
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farhad.hassan.786 View Post
    @Sarkaar the coolant is a green coolant and is upto the full mark! so does this mean i do not have to put anything in the radiator now, till the coolant comes to half? please if you could explain me this. regards
    Suzuki coolant is just water with ink don't believe on my words get a pH meter and check it pH value buy some good coolant like Toyota,caltex,fuch etc and safe your radiator from rust

  3. #9562
    PakWheeler Follow
    imafridi79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ch.talal View Post
    New car does not reduce radiator coolant. You will observe same level after several months unless you open cap of hot radiator and water overflows. In that case level will go down.
    The correct ratio of coolant and water should be 50:50. But 75:25 also works of which 75% is water. Never pour concentrated coolant in radiator.
    On one hand you say never pour coolant in radiator directly while on another hand say coolant is directly poured into the radiator ... which statement is correct brother?

  4. #9563
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imafridi79 View Post
    On one hand you say never pour coolant in radiator directly while on another hand say coolant is directly poured into the radiator ... which statement is correct brother?
    Premix coolant should be poured directly pure coolant need to be diluted with distilled water

  5. #9564
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imafridi79 View Post
    On one hand you say never pour coolant in radiator directly while on another hand say coolant is directly poured into the radiator ... which statement is correct brother?
    Never pour "concentrated" coolant in radiator. Dilute it first.

  6. #9565
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farhad.hassan.786 View Post
    @ch.talal thanks for the info i now got the full idea i will try to check coolant level once a week but as according to u it shouldnt decrease in summers bu what do u mean then when u say check it once a week as it is new car please elaborate sorry if im being a little "dimagh ka keera"
    Make it a habit to check fluid levels regularly. Check engine oil and its condition with dipstick. Check radiator coolant. Check battery water. Check brake fluid. New cars are just peace of mind. So You may check these things once in a weak. No need to do this daily.

  7. #9566
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_arooq2 View Post
    it doesn't make wind noise with such a boxy body when driving upto 160+kph while in faw with more aerodynamic shape, wind noise starts to come in cabin at just 80 kph . so yeah it has better drive than faw, the visibility and overall driving posture is far ahead of faw,, a car is more than the features it offers, some people prefer quality, eps of faw is poorly implemented, feels weird like driving an xpv or every at speed, wagon r, which has wagon in its name has such eps response to be driven with two fingers at speeds above 120kph. :p and what's the point of airbags if it scored ZERO for chest protection? someone didn't answer this in another thread.
    its your personal review not an expert review. i am owner of FAW v2 its just produce noise wind crossing at 120 and this prob is solved by installing a rubber by company. what about ABS, EDB Brake system Fog lights, head light adjustment, steel alloy wheel, more wide, hanKooK imported Tyre (life 60000 Km) PLz describe about these one??? and also about wagon R loos road grip, Poor body, General Cheep treys?? if it has less feature price should be less 500000, in one million no feature and no technology???

  8. #9567
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    WR owners any one bought wr in phoenix red if yes share some pics of it.
    i say it looks best in this color
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  9. #9568
    PakWheeler Follow
    afnan1112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekdrifter View Post
    WR owners any one bought wr in phoenix red if yes share some pics of it.
    i say it looks best in this color
    @shoaibakhtar1

  10. #9569
    PakWheeler Follow
    sanyxtra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    its your personal review not an expert review. i am owner of FAW v2 its just produce noise wind crossing at 120 and this prob is solved by installing a rubber by company. what about ABS, EDB Brake system Fog lights, head light adjustment, steel alloy wheel, more wide, hanKooK imported Tyre (life 60000 Km) PLz describe about these one??? and also about wagon R loos road grip, Poor body, General Cheep treys?? if it has less feature price should be less 500000, in one million no feature and no technology???
    what about poor resale.poor parts availability like u guys still cant find air press of v2.
    many of v2 owner complain about brake squeeze sound and poor fuel average too.
    if i wana go for 1300 engine range i would definitely go for suzuki swift
    not china maal v2

  11. #9570
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanyxtra View Post
    what about poor resale.poor parts availability like u guys still cant find air press of v2.
    many of v2 owner complain about brake squeeze sound and poor fuel average too.
    if i wana go for 1300 engine range i would definitely go for suzuki swift
    not china maal v2
    brother i never compromise my life, comfort, reliability, and technology against resale. parts are available from 3S dealership. fuel average is 16 KM/L as compare with suzuki swift 13 KM/L, its better for 1300 CC. Suzuki swift price is 1.4 million with less feature and V2 price is 1 million. ABS, EBD, EPS, Air bags, fog lights alloy wheel, hanKOOK tyres and strong body, brother we are using 90% products from china, keep it in your mind........

  12. #9571
    PakWheeler Follow
    mwajahatkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    its your personal review not an expert review. i am owner of FAW v2 its just produce noise wind crossing at 120 and this prob is solved by installing a rubber by company. what about ABS, EDB Brake system Fog lights, head light adjustment, steel alloy wheel, more wide, hanKooK imported Tyre (life 60000 Km) PLz describe about these one??? and also about wagon R loos road grip, Poor body, General Cheep treys?? if it has less feature price should be less 500000, in one million no feature and no technology???
    I might get a Chinese phone with all the bells and whistles, and also might get warranty from the shop I bought it from. But what are the odds that shop is here to stay? How do i know they won't wrap up their business and leave the customers stranded on their own? I would prefer buying a phone with less features for the same price as the Chinese phone from a reputable brand with a long service history, and support all over the country.

    The V2 vs WR argument is invalid on many grounds. How do I trust a group to stay and provide services and support when they can't even advertise their product properly. How do I know they are serious in running their business when they can't even stock petty items like airpress and fog lamps? How do I know they won't wind up their passenger car business and leave like many others have before? Satisfy us with logical explanations, and we shall have this argument in detail. Otherwise, a V2 is nothing but another orphan import. But from China, this time.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #9572
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilalahm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,045
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    LOL @ the wagonR vs FAW lerayi :-D .........

    Cheer up guyz, if you can afford to buy any of them you are lucky to be able enough to do so. Enjoy what you have without degrading the one who went for the other option. There would be no clear winner as the two cars are in different categories, just because the prices are same doesn't mean you start equating the two on features. Let some sense prevail :-)
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

  14. #9573
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwajahatkhan View Post
    I might get a Chinese phone with all the bells and whistles, and also might get warranty from the shop I bought it from. But what are the odds that shop is here to stay? How do i know they won't wrap up their business and leave the customers stranded on their own? I would prefer buying a phone with less features for the same price as the Chinese phone from a reputable brand with a long service history, and support all over the country.

    The V2 vs WR argument is invalid on many grounds. How do I trust a group to stay and provide services and support when they can't even advertise their product properly. How do I know they are serious in running their business when they can't even stock petty items like airpress and fog lamps? How do I know they won't wind up their passenger car business and leave like many others have before? Satisfy us with logical explanations, and we shall have this argument in detail. Otherwise, a V2 is nothing but another orphan import. But from China, this time.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Great Brother, You Got my point..... actually your original I phone, Samsung, Dell are also from China... you can read they are all assembled in china, People of china never use low quality products so that V2 is also in china, this company is a Joint Ventures of
    FAW - Volkswagen
    FAW - Toyota
    FAW - Mazda
    FAW - GM.

    they get parts from these companies and assemble in china. as like your original I Phone and other products. and my dear brother for your Kind information Original Wagon R is JDM Wagon R that contains all feature ABS, EBD, Air bags, Comfortable Seats.
    but in Pakistan every thing is different, PKDM Wagon R is a copy of Original JDM wagon R but with no feature as like china mall, you can say its a china mall, if any one doubt you can take a test drive and feel the difference. why we give 1 million against nothing. in other hand price of JDM wagon R is lesser in Japan round about 700000 Pakistani rupees. Pak suzuki pakistani awam ko baywoof bna k loot rahi hy. if suzuki does not improve his quality products and technology its totally flop as like NOkia. mery bhai wagon R ap ko is liay achi lgti hy because you are comparing this whit suzuki mehran and caltus. You can not travel more then 100 KM you fell back pain due to uncomfortable seats. never compromise your comfort against any one.... Brother ap mujhy apni guarantee they skty hn kih ap kal tk hn gy k nahi.....

  15. #9574
    PakWheeler Follow
    SALMANWASEEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    987
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    Great Brother, You Got my point..... actually your original I phone, Samsung, Dell are also from China... you can read they are all assembled in china, People of china never use low quality products so that V2 is also in china, this company is a Joint Ventures of
    FAW - Volkswagen
    FAW - Toyota
    FAW - Mazda
    FAW - GM.

    they get parts from these companies and assemble in china. as like your original I Phone and other products. and my dear brother for your Kind information Original Wagon R is JDM Wagon R that contains all feature ABS, EBD, Air bags, Comfortable Seats.
    but in Pakistan every thing is different, PKDM Wagon R is a copy of Original JDM wagon R but with no feature as like china mall, you can say its a china mall, if any one doubt you can take a test drive and feel the difference. why we give 1 million against nothing. in other hand price of JDM wagon R is lesser in Japan round about 700000 Pakistani rupees. Pak suzuki pakistani awam ko baywoof bna k loot rahi hy. if suzuki does not improve his quality products and technology its totally flop as like NOkia. mery bhai wagon R ap ko is liay achi lgti hy because you are comparing this whit suzuki mehran and caltus. You can not travel more then 100 KM you fell back pain due to uncomfortable seats. never compromise your comfort against any one.... Brother ap mujhy apni guarantee they skty hn kih ap kal tk hn gy k nahi.....
    All ur arguments are pointless as you are knocking the wrong door.brother u made ur choice and bought the car u liked please respect others choice as well.compariaon between these two is unfair as there is only one thing in common I.e price ,v2 is a 1300cc car and it should be compared with Suzuki swift.so please rush immediately to suzuki swift owners club because u have a lot of catching up to do
    There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's greed

  16. #9575
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Suzuki coolant is just water with ink don't believe on my words get a pH meter and check it pH value buy some good coolant like Toyota,caltex,fuch etc and safe your radiator from rust
    Yes most of time suzuki coolant is just water my alto started showing rust particles in just 6 months toyota is best used for 2 years then now i am using fuchus
    even some friends brand new swifts had rad cleaned due to rust as PS uses **** coolant
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  17. #9576
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dr3vil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,928
    Follows
    11
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    and about V2 and WR both are different segment cars
    V2 is more like or i say is vitz underneath
    there is no comparison
    i checked them both
    V2 is one u can take cross country
    WR is more city friendly
    different animals in the end guys chill and stop fighting
    Hanjiii Kaa Storeey Eehh !

  18. #9577
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqar.azeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    its your personal review not an expert review. i am owner of FAW v2 its just produce noise wind crossing at 120 and this prob is solved by installing a rubber by company. what about ABS, EDB Brake system Fog lights, head light adjustment, steel alloy wheel, more wide, hanKooK imported Tyre (life 60000 Km) PLz describe about these one??? and also about wagon R loos road grip, Poor body, General Cheep treys?? if it has less feature price should be less 500000, in one million no feature and no technology???
    Sorry to hijack the forum.. i have v2 at home...wind noise is obvious at 80 km/h and i havent experienced more than 13 km/l mileage...please brother tell me are 3s dealerships installing ribbers on doors to reduce noise???another plus point of v2 its back seat is very comfortable not like wagon r without head rests...my v2 is also making squeaky noises on uneven roads after 5000 kms wheres as wagon r after 17000 kms is still 95 percent silent...a littlle help of yours will be highly appreciated

  19. #9578
    PakWheeler Follow
    asfnd.awan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So once again....
    Being optimistic, FAW v2 is much better then suzuki wagon r... Talking about category , they fall in same specs as its is hatched back and same price.......
    Being realistic, i ordered for wagin r and waiting for delivery.... Just because i am financing and i have to pay more on v2 as compared to wagon r.... I would have bought v2 but can't take risk with plus money i have to give over above.... Second parts are also issue for v2
    In short, v2 is more better then wagon r but in reality you can only buy wagonr its irritating but its fact so
    Both user should appreciate facts... No need to fight

  20. #9579
    PakWheeler Follow
    alfa_whsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroonmcs26 View Post
    Check any damage to paint or body, jack and rod,spare wheels, wheel caps, two keys one manual and one remote key,two service coupon,vehicle manuale and player manual, if vxl then clarion player remote, check any vibration or wobble at speed of 50 to 60 bcz some general tyres r faulty, no tool kit no cigrate lighter in wagn r. Check all fluid lvls,

    Sent from my Z4 using Tapatalk
    2 keys + 1 remote key or 1 normal key + 1 remote key??

  21. #9580
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    My 2 cents in useless rant of V2 vs WR:

    V2 is a good car. There are just minor issues in it. The one thing company should really do is to spend money on advertising. Without advertising you are not gonna sell peanuts. (even peanut sellers place their carts at prime location to sell their product. That's how they attract customers.) Someone should guide them.

    WR is a good new car but Suzuki should now stop producing and selling those ancients cars. And that VX variant of Wagon R is a joke. No A/C in that. And fitting AC later requires a complete rape of car. Suzuki PK is definitely a shameless company who cares about profit only. Such behavior led suzuki to go bank rupt in US and it is also not doing good in Europe. And now this company is forcing govt. to favor its interests.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •