Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 667 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523531571621 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 13326
Like Tree8984Likes

Thread: Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheelsimb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Red face Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club

    Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club
    BE PRACTICAL

    Welcome aboard the Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club, a group for the passionate owners of Suzuki Wagon R.

    Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club -1423039

    This thread will serve as um for all the owners of Suzuki Wagon R across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.
    Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Wagon R.

    Navigation:
    Price https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4403551
    Accessories
    1. Official Accessories https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397977
    2. Heat Treatment https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...14#post4418231
    3. Seat Covers https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424444 https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881
    4. Parking Sensors and Reverse Camera https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...28#post4448056
    5. Mud Flaps and HIDs https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...30#post4455701
    6. Modifications https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    7. Alloy Wheels https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...23#post4435205 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...45#post4499100
    8. Head Lamps https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...41#post4483483
    9. Under Seat Space
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...19#post4428506
    Colors
    1. Solid White https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392695
    2. Graphite Grey https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392766 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...12#post4415980
    3. S. Perl Black https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...ub#post4392768 / https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...13#post4417885
    4. Dark Blue https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900
    5. Sand beige https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426733
    6. Silky Silver https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...42#post4483812
    Fuel Mileage
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-2#post4393311 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-9#post4405557
    3. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...11#post4410424 4. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...15#post4420403
    5. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4425874 6. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426653
    7. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...18#post4426763 8. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...20#post4430086

    Tyre Sizes

    1.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4397900 2. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...17#post4424881

    BEST TIER SIZE 165/70/R13 any brand but shoukd be (eco,ecos,ecopida)
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...90#post4656737


    Misc Information
    1. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-6#post4398299
    2. Tyre https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...-8#post4402373
    3. Wagon R Test Drive https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...suzuki-wagon-r
    4. Top Speed https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...38#post4479266
    5. Japanese Wagon R Fan Club https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...wners-fan-club
    6.Launching of PakSuzuki Wagon R https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/whe...g-wagon-r-alto

    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab in Wagon R.
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/road...ember-2014-ktg

    Traveller's Comments About Wagon R
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]
    Road Trip Across Sindh & South Punjab (December 2014) - [KTG]

    Wagon R Audio System Modifications
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...-build-umer325



    MOD EDIT:

    No off topic discussion.
    No personal attacks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    No "ROMAN URDU/ English".
    Please don't enforce your like or dislike on others.


    Violation will result as follows:

    First Violation: 3 points
    Subsequent violation within 3 days: 5 points
    Further disobedience: Permanent "BAN"
    Personal Attacks: 15 Points.

    Points will remain on your profile forever. 30 points will result in profile locked.

    THANKS.



  2. #10401
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    I think you are saying Indonesia WR Is same like PKDM? Just tyre diffr


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Both r same spec.after many year of launching suzuki add air bag features just before one year bt that is also optional.nt in all Indonesia w.r. if u want this then u hv to pay extra price.remaining almost same.just very minor changes.u can explore it on suzuki indonesia website.same shape as of pkdm

    Sent from my Z4 using Tapatalk

  3. #10402
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    I think you are saying Indonesia WR Is same like PKDM? Just tyre diffr


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Some pics from indonesia. Body kit also optional u hv to pay for it.and ppl there did a lot of self or after market work on their rides.Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 4f7d6ba7c3a8853033083395c9e17365Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 9dce3fea7283c16a6217939fa9b97b61Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 1a7ccb87b80e264bcb0ba6e866416c10Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 5f98aedd27900825b681e107f6544e10Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - e48ac07bbddeac54558691012fad9e58

    Sent from my Z4 using Tapatalk

  4. #10403
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does wagon r has steering adjustment ?

    Like tilt up or down

  5. #10404
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haroonmcs26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,608
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    Does wagon r has steering adjustment ?

    Like tilt up or down
    No.its nt in pkdm

    Sent from my Z4 using Tapatalk

  6. #10405
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroonmcs26 View Post
    No.its nt in pkdm

    Sent from my Z4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks

  7. #10406
    PakWheeler Follow
    handsome_theif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Age
    29
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys, any one using 14 inch alloy rims in WR.??

  8. #10407
    PakWheeler Follow
    imafridi79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    36
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamalkhaan View Post
    bro do you know about chassis paint done by 3s?
    Last year I asked Suzuki Tayyab Peshawar about that chassis paint but they were totally oblivious of any such jugar and refused to do it A member on this thread mentioned about it who claimed without sharing any pics of his car ... You should inquire from any 3S yourself and do update

  9. #10408
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroonmcs26 View Post
    Some pics from indonesia. Body kit also optional u hv to pay for it.and ppl there did a lot of self or after market work on their rides.Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 4f7d6ba7c3a8853033083395c9e17365Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 9dce3fea7283c16a6217939fa9b97b61Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 1a7ccb87b80e264bcb0ba6e866416c10Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - 5f98aedd27900825b681e107f6544e10Pak Suzuki Wagon R Owners Club - e48ac07bbddeac54558691012fad9e58

    Sent from my Z4 using Tapatalk
    dear brother shape is almost same, did you think PKDM wagon R contains all features that are in Indonesia wagon R?? suspension is different, sets are comfortable, more fuel efficient then PKDM wagon R. with optional all safety feature, ABS , Air Bags, and also with eco idle key less entry, steering adjustment and much more. PKDM wagon R is Crap one. shape is almost same but feature less crap.

  10. #10409
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    dear brother shape is almost same, did you think PKDM wagon R contains all features that are in Indonesia wagon R?? suspension is different, sets are comfortable, more fuel efficient then PKDM wagon R. with optional all safety feature, ABS , Air Bags, and also with eco idle key less entry, steering adjustment and much more. PKDM wagon R is Crap one. shape is almost same but feature less crap.
    Everything is same, Body, engine, chassis, Suspension, transmission, brakes, seats are exactly same, go check the following website, we get the same unit here, in fact first 2000 unit were CKD from Indonesia.

    Suzuki | Harga Dan Spesifikasi Lengkap Suzuki Karimun Wagon R
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  11. #10410
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I really hope these PKDM cars will atleast have some features. Like kiya hoo jana tha if they had added air bags and retractable mirrors or evem alloy rims

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  12. #10411
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    Everything is same, Body, engine, chassis, Suspension, transmission, brakes, seats are exactly same, go check the following website, we get the same unit here, in fact first 2000 unit were CKD from Indonesia.

    Suzuki | Harga Dan Spesifikasi Lengkap Suzuki Karimun Wagon R
    i visit this page, i found wagon R in Indochina fully loaded,with built in fog Lamps and body kit, alloy wheel, rear wash wiper, head light adjustment with all optional security features ABS, Air Bag, in less price? which one thing is available in PKDM. Did you install ABS in PKDM wagon R???

    Plz visit this one and feel how PKDM Wagon R is crap and costly. pak suzuki is giving us 19 century car. now 2016.
    WAGON R - Features, Specs, Review, Picture Gallery, Mileage and Price

  13. #10412
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    saw new wr with body kit and alloys in sand beige color in hyd
    man it was looking too awesome Ma Sha Allah


    sent from iphone 6 using my thumbs
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  14. #10413
    PakWheeler Follow
    edrahool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    I really hope these PKDM cars will atleast have some features. Like kiya hoo jana tha if they had added air bags and retractable mirrors or evem alloy rims

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    I have asked same question from suzuki dealer when i went to check wagon r

    He replied, "ager is me sab features de dain ge to pir unki swift kon khareede ga"

    Matlub ke jis ko full features chahiha wo swift lee


  15. #10414
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    saw new wr with body kit and alloys in sand beige color in hyd
    man it was looking too awesome Ma Sha Allah


    sent from iphone 6 using my thumbs
    Price of body kit and alloy wheel??


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #10415
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifjaved86 View Post
    i visit this page, i found wagon R in Indochina fully loaded,with built in fog Lamps and body kit, alloy wheel, rear wash wiper, head light adjustment with all optional security features ABS, Air Bag, in less price? which one thing is available in PKDM. Did you install ABS in PKDM wagon R???

    Plz visit this one and feel how PKDM Wagon R is crap and costly. pak suzuki is giving us 19 century car. now 2016.
    WAGON R - Features, Specs, Review, Picture Gallery, Mileage and Price
    you have given a link to Maruti website, i am talking about Indonesian. Maruti WR is superior, they are building there own stuff, it has high competition, we are far behind.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  17. #10416
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashifjaved86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    you have given a link to Maruti website, i am talking about Indonesian. Maruti WR is superior, they are building there own stuff, it has high competition, we are far behind.
    So accept this realty..... pak suzuki and its products are crap...



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #10417
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    I have asked same question from suzuki dealer when i went to check wagon r

    He replied, "ager is me sab features de dain ge to pir unki swift kon khareede ga"

    Matlub ke jis ko full features chahiha wo swift lee

    Swift mai bhi nahi hain ye chezzain
    Its about time we get these basic features

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  19. #10418
    PakWheeler Follow
    hasibna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    It's always personal opinions about car selection....for WR it's shape was not accepted but now I feel people have accepted it's shape and discussing it's features now..for me it's a best new car in this price range in Pakistan for now

  20. #10419
    PakWheeler Follow
    aqeel.abass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Other
    Age
    26
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasibna View Post
    It's always personal opinions about car selection....for WR it's shape was not accepted but now I feel people have accepted it's shape and discussing it's features now..for me it's a best new car in this price range in Pakistan for now
    Pa g it is called majbori.people don't have an other option.

  21. #10420
    PakWheeler Follow
    hasibna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqeel.abass View Post
    Pa g it is called majbori.people don't have an other option.
    Yes it's a majboori untill and unless we have other options...for now it is

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •