- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
Can u post the pics of back seats ac vents
Cause i also havent didcovered them yet
City: Lahore | JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners Fan-Club | thread link : http://goo.gl/etOQTb
Lightmare: Are you using HIDs? | thread link : http://goo.gl/cWvvTA
Stingray is a good car full of features, no doubt... Turbo engine is specialty in Stingray...
But if u want to go for 4 - 4.5 grade car in current scenario, it will cost u near 12 lacs...
That is near to Passo base trim price...
So one can take decision according to his/her liking/preferences...
Some will by Stingray, other will opt for Passo...
Both are nice cars to me...
Keep Faith in Allah...
Hy. I am Posting here for the first time.
I m owner of suzuki Stingray 2014 Eco Idle. Its full option.
I have following reviews about the car:
1: Its very spacious first of all. front seats, back seats are very comfortable.
2: It comes up with very high end features:
*Hids with Projector Blasters.
* Semi hybrid feature ( while going on low acceleration the engine is assisted by Electric motor). Many of us have not noticed this. This is why it is called SEMI-HYBRID.
*Idling on stop.
*Mine came with a build-in Audio system( 7inch LCD with USB/HDMI/AV port with genuine round edged fitting from suzuki) and back view camera (company genuine fitting). But Unfortunately the software card was missing. (My bad ). It has 4 speakers (4 doors) and 2 teuters (in dashboard)
*Then it comes with 14 inch alloys.
*talking about the suspension, It has very good ground clearance. With 5 ppl and luggage it never touched the speed breakers.
* It comes up with adjustable back seats, A very high end features i guess. 95% of the time when we move, we dont have luggage so adjusting the leg space and making it wider and seats reclined makes it very comfortable. it approximately gives us 12-20 Inches of leg space ( can be kept any where between the 12-20in)
*Stearing Multimedia controls are also available.
*comes with 2 cup holders (front) and 3 bottle holders (one under the dash board other 2 in back doors)
*Fuel economy is worth sharing here. In city it gives me 17-19 km/l and on long (isb highway) i was able to attain arround 23.1 km/l as well (very light foot drive 80-90 with AC).
* acceleration is quite impressive even in auto.
* Road grip is very good, like doing hard lane changes does not feel much even at 100-120 km/h.
As i own the vehicle so does not mean i will not share my negative comments. because every car has its cons and pros.
* Suspension is a bit bumpy. Like i feel a little hard at jumps. Like it is these days for honda City.
* while moving at high speed Like more than 110, the noise of wind feels a lot.
I will be uploading images of my car as well in the next comment.
I think Stingray will definitely uplift the image of suzuki in Pakistan. You can see on other threads that people are spending time and money to install the features you mentioned in your list. and we are enjoying the trouble free ride so far Alhamdolillah. I purchased stingray in August 2015 and never visited a mechanic once. Only changes Oil and filters in time. Nothing else in maintenance.