0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi all
    can any one tell me where can i make duplicate remote key of wangon R 2012 and neet air filter for wagon R 2012.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello

Can any one tell me difference between Wagon R Idling Stop and Wagon R ENE Charge? ENE Charge is supposed to be better, car batteries are charged when Car Decelerates or brake is pressed. Any idea if this has a big impact in Car Milage? More then Idling Stop

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arahman.40111 View Post
    Hello

Can any one tell me difference between Wagon R Idling Stop and Wagon R ENE Charge? ENE Charge is supposed to be better, car batteries are charged when Car Decelerates or brake is pressed. Any idea if this has a big impact in Car Milage? More then Idling Stop
    WagonR 2012 onwards has multiple electric fuel saving technologies / functions .. it has idle stop + ene charge + eco cool etc.

But commonly the model is called WagonR Idle Stop (eco idle) . but it includes all above technologies Ene charge is included. If the model is 2012 onwards then it will include all of them (unless its stingray version, for which i am not sure, but i guess it will be same for it too)

Now for fuel economy all these things contribute little bit to fuel economy , like 5-10% . 90% fuel economy wonders of the JDM kei cars come from their engine + transmission . And ofcourse it also depends on the driving style of the driver and the driving conditions of his daily commute.
    City: Lahore | JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners Fan-Club | thread link : http://goo.gl/etOQTb
    Lightmare: Are you using HIDs? | thread link : http://goo.gl/cWvvTA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by avenash View Post
    hi all
    can any one tell me where can i make duplicate remote key of wangon R 2012 and neet air filter for wagon R 2012.

Don't know about karachi , here in lahore the good original and Malaysian filters are available from "Filter House" shops.
    May be someone from karachi can help you

about key duplication , my 2012 model key has rfid chip , and i heard its duplication is almost impossible in pakistan. Wallah aalam
    City: Lahore | JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners Fan-Club | thread link : http://goo.gl/etOQTb

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa

I have successfully bought Wagon R 2014 with ene charge Alhamdulillah. Choose it because of the good reviews I received here. I just have a few question now:

1. Can you tell me all the fluids and oil that I should get changed or checked up
    2. Which engine oil would you recommend
    3. Can you tell me the best place to get tuning for a JDM in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
    4. I am planning on keeping only one mechanic, which one would you recommend in Islamabad and Rawalpindi? Some one who is an expert in eco idle JDMs
    5. Is their a reserve light which comes on, when you are low on fuel. The meter reading was at E and I just want to be sure how long it can run for testing its limit.
    6. How did you all convert the FM Radio to accommodate stations after FM 90.0, I cant go above that.
    7. I am planning on keeping the tire pressure at 32 in summers, in your opinion is this ok.
    8. Would driving habits would you recommend that I should take on, in order to get the best fuel mileage

Really appreciate all the help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa

I have successfully bought Wagon R 2014 with ene charge Alhamdulillah. Choose it because of the good reviews I received here. I just have a few question now:

1. Can you tell me all the fluids and oil that I should get changed or checked up
    3. Can you tell me the best place to get tuning for a JDM in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
    4. I am planning on keeping only one mechanic, which one would you recommend in Islamabad and Rawalpindi? Some one who is an expert in eco idle JDMs
    5. Is their a reserve light which comes on, when you are low on fuel. The meter reading was at E and I just want to be sure how long it can run for testing its limit.
    6. How did you all convert the FM Radio to accommodate stations after FM 90.0, I cant go above that.
    7. I am planning on keeping the tire pressure at 32 in summers, in your opinion is this ok.
    8. Would driving habits would you recommend that I should take on, in order to get the best fuel mileage

Name:  1465284913628.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  59.3 KBName:  1465284925850.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  42.0 KB
    Can any one tell me i found this bottle with my wagon r which thing us this and hiw can v use it?

Sent from my SM-A310F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not sure, but you can use Google Translate to see what it says on the bottle.

• 1. Get started with Google Translate. Download and use Google Translate. Download languages to use offline.
    • 2. Translate text, images, handwriting or speech. Translate written words.

Just install the app and choose the camera option in it, And when you use it on this bottle it will translate the Japanese in to english

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa

First of all you should see the meter reading of your car, how much it has been driven. There are few things which you should change as per your meter reading.
    Check Engine oil.
    Check CL Oil (Transmission Oil) - Your car is new so no need to change it. It has long life
    Check Coolant- Although it changed after 5 years at least or after 250000KM. I have recently changed Caltex Xtended Life coolant.
    Check Refrigerant - AC Gas
    Check Engine Air Filter
    Check Cabin Air filter (AC) and clean it after every 5000KM.
    Purchase a sun reflector sheet (Rs 150) for Dash board and place it when parked under sunlight.

I have Stingray 2012 with Turbo and after using different oils I have now switched to Liqui Moly 5W3 oil. It comes in 1 liter packing, so you have to purchase three bottles. I purchased it from Alif Autos Gawalmandi Rawalpindi. It has lot of Liqui Moly Products. I am using Gaurd Engine oil Filter.

3. Can you tell me the best place to get tuning for a JDM in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
    I am using my stingray since august 2015 and never went to a mechanic for any sort of tuning type thing except changing liquids as per the schedule.

Yes reserve light comes on and give you a warning beep once and you can drive almost 30~50KM depending upon the terrain you are driving and driving style of course.

I have japanese clarion player which could not be unlocked yet

The manual recommends 40PSI 155/65/R14 75S tyre which came preinstalled in my stingray 2012

on long routes (motorway) I have achieved 24KM/Liter by keeping the speed lesser than 90KM/Hour

If you have the manual in japanese you may see the figures and few values are given in numeric, so it would be helpful

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  1465284913628.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  59.3 KBName:  1465284925850.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  42.0 KB
    Can any one tell me i found this bottle with my wagon r which thing us this and hiw can v use it?

Sent from my SM-A310F using PW Forums mobile app
    It is emergency puncture kit. 660CC usually does not come with stepny, therefore you should always keep this puncture kit with you. The label on the bottle is self explanatory. You should open the nozzle of the tyre with the nozzle opener provided with the kit and then insert the fluid in tyre as per the instructions/diagram given on bottle. then you may drive car upto maximum of 50KM to get the puncture tyre repaired.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should inflate the tyre with the electric pump came with stingray. It should be connected with battery terminal of the car and it will inflate tyre.
    Here is the video demo of the kit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZHnP84_bl8

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa

Congratulations on your new car .. Allah hifazat se rakhay aur acha naseeb karay

I really hope you bought car with verified auction sheet. What is the total milage uptil now ?

brother kamran zafar has answered all your questions perfectly.

I will just add a few points :

- Changing of CVT, spark plugs etc depends on the total mileage , CVT is changed after atleast 40-50K. So mechanic ki baaton main aa ke CVT jaldi change na karana, (unless there is a real problem like the level of oil is lower than required)

- Try using a mix of HOBC and Super petrol . maybee 50:50 or go all HOBC

- for max mileage, drive with light foot .. meaning accelerate gradually instead of flooring the paddle. The car meter guides you when you are pushing more than required RPMs , it turns blue/violet . Keep it in green.

- for tyre air pressure, for 155/65R114 the reccommended is 40psi , and for 165/55R15 recommended is 34psi.
    mine is the first one, but I keep it aroundd 36-37 psi . good tyre pressure plays a lot of role in good fuel average.

- I would strongly recommend you buy a spare tyre for driving on long route where puncture shop would not be available easily.
    the standard according to manual is T115/70D14 . try to find the original japanese which is yellow rim colored. its very thin compared to normal. and recommended air pressure for this tyre is around 50psi . yes that feels too much but it is not. I filled mine with 46psi tho. I only keep it in the trunk for long route , out of city trips. for daily normal commute the emergency tyre puncture kit is enough.

- in lahore, there is a shop "filter house" which has imported oil/air filters both malaysian and japanese. they are a bit costly but worth it. Don't know where you can get similar in rwp/isl tho. but do try to find and ask around may be you might find it. as last resort use guard filters (dont use lippon, or any other local)

- liquiMoli 5w30 is also available in 4 Ltr package. may be the dealer in rwp/isl doesn't have it. the oil is a bit expensive compared to others but it also runs for more . it can go to atleast 7000+ Km , others need changing after just 4-4.5K .

- rest kamran zafar covered almost everything

enjoy your ride

P.S:
    before lahore's scorching summers, without AC my car was giving me 21+ km/ltr fuel avg . now in summers with AC its still giving me around 19 Km/Ltr Alhamdulillah (for AC , i turn the eco idle off bcz on stop it shutsdown the AC condenser , and so frequent on/off of condenser in my opinion is not good for its life)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one whole bottle for 1 time punctur or and certain amount of fuid ??
    Quote Originally Posted by kamranzafar781 View Post
    It is emergency puncture kit. 660CC usually does not come with stepny, therefore you should always keep this puncture kit with you. The label on the bottle is self explanatory. You should open the nozzle of the tyre with the nozzle opener provided with the kit and then insert the fluid in tyre as per the instructions/diagram given on bottle. then you may drive car upto maximum of 50KM to get the puncture tyre repaired.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

one whole bottle for 1 time punctur or and certain amount of fuid ??
    Complete bottle for one puncture.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465549380.638926.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  66.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465549400.556384.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  71.8 KB

My new JDM Wagon R 2013

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys what is the red light blinking on Odo meter when car is locked? Is it immobiliser system ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by explora82 View Post
    Guys what is the red light blinking on Odo meter when car is locked? Is it immobiliser system ??

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465550490.977209.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  130.0 KB

Here is the photo of red blinking light when car is locked.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1465550556.217425.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  144.6 KB

These tyres 155/65 R14 Yokohama came from Japan. Are they good choice for Pakistani roads and how much should be pressure in PSI ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

User Tag List