Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 496
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners / Fan Club

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    commando282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners / Fan Club

    Please Share your Rides and Views regarding JDM wagon R


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai


  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    commando282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zemotors View Post
    I have recently bought Wagon R 2013 with Idling stop. I was blown away by its acceleration after I drove this car. I think it can easily outrun any 1000cc local car. The fuel economy is also superb and is giving me 17-19kmpl in city. Also its suspension is soft and is suitable for local roads. I never thought I would say this about a Suzuki but its a great car overall. Highly recommended!
    JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594083JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594084JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594085JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594086JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594087JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594088JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1594089
    Hi, what's routine changing parts I can buy from Dubai ?


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai

  3. #62
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Friends can you Advice which 660 cc is best for city use among following.
    1- Mira es
    2- Suzuki Stingray
    3- Move
    Please compare on following basis.
    1- Technology
    2- Fuel Efficiency
    3- Comfort & room space.
    4- Looks
    OR any other option

  4. #63
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliadnan1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    Friends can you Advice which 660 cc is best for city use among following.
    1- Mira es
    2- Suzuki Stingray
    3- Move
    Please compare on following basis.
    1- Technology
    2- Fuel Efficiency
    3- Comfort & room space.
    4- Looks
    OR any other option
    fuel efficiency wise all are more the less same.

    Looks are subject to person , but i like the look and interior of stingray/wagonrR more than mira e:s . move comes last for me.

    technology, comfort, room space, features wise Stingray is above others .. but its also expensive a good 4 grade goes around 1.15 milion rs. 2nd comes WagonR which has a bit less features but still more than Mira E .

    I don't know much about Move , frankly I don't like its look at all so never took interest in it

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my friend bought stingray 2012 grade 4 for 1050000 in Redwine colour

  6. #65
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliadnan1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    was the auction sheet verified online ?
    4 grade stingray in 1050,000 is too good to be true . self import main bhi itne ki bohat lucky ho to milti hai ..

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    commando282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    Friends can you Advice which 660 cc is best for city use among following.
    1- Mira es
    2- Suzuki Stingray
    3- Move
    Please compare on following basis.
    1- Technology
    2- Fuel Efficiency
    3- Comfort & room space.
    4- Looks
    OR any other option
    I own JDM wagon R since 2013 sep , and a satisfied owner ..I like the most is it's super roomy and has lots of options .Fuel efficiency is almost same of all cars you mentioned .Wagon r is comfortable among all you mentioned .Stingray is top of the line version but I don't see much difference in wagon r and stingray and I would like to advise Wagon r .


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai

  8. #67
    PakWheeler Follow
    commando282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any one has alloys for sale or wheel caps ? For JDM wagon r


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai

  9. #68
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commando282 View Post
    I own JDM wagon R since 2013 sep , and a satisfied owner ..I like the most is it's super roomy and has lots of options .Fuel efficiency is almost same of all cars you mentioned .Wagon r is comfortable among all you mentioned .Stingray is top of the line version but I don't see much difference in wagon r and stingray and I would like to advise Wagon r .


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai
    Can u please share difference between wagon r & stingray & what fuel average you are getting

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    commando282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QU OTE=zwk641;4898271]Can u please share difference between wagon r & stingray & what fuel average you are getting[/QUOTE]
    Stingray has turbo powered engine plus cosmetic changes .16 to 18 km/l with ac short route and on Long 17 to 19 with AC..



    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai

  11. #70
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commando282 View Post
    [QU OTE=zwk641;4898271]Can u please share difference between wagon r & stingray & what fuel average you are getting
    Stingray has turbo powered engine plus cosmetic changes .16 to 18 km/l with ac short route and on Long 17 to 19 with AC..



    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai[/QUOTE]

    What you recommend Wagon R or Stingray

  12. #71
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is Wagon R has Turbo Charge engine

  13. #72
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranzafar781's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    300
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noamani View Post
    And eventually wagon r has become a hit, specially after reducing its price by 1 lac rupees, sales has surprisingly increased too.
    Previously it was delivered within a week, but now its taking almost 2 months
    If you compare Pak Suzuki WagonR and JDM WagonR, there is hell of quality difference with no price difference as such. I was in the same dilemma prior to purchasing JDM WagonR and was about to purchase Pak WagonR but took test drive and found some of the bolts fully rusty in the engine bay. Then I finally decided to purchase the JDM.
    JDM WagonR or Stingray can be imported in 1 to 1.1 Million. If you purchase the Pak WagonR and add following features(Mine JDM Stingray 2012 Turbo) then the total cost of Pak WagonR reaches to 1.6 Million:
    1-Body Kit
    2-ABS Brakes
    3-Alloy Rim
    4-Airbags
    5-Retractable power Mirrors
    6-Back Screen wiper with water dispenser
    7-Front Windshield defogger
    8-Eco Idling
    9-Climate Control
    10-In dash DVD system with rear view camera
    11-Keyless Entry
    12-Multimedia steering
    13-Auto Transmission with Manual transmission option (Pedal Shifter)
    14-power Air Pump with emergency puncture fluid
    15-Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
    16-HID Projector Lights
    17-Auto Switchoff of Headlights if Left On unintentionally after parking
    You can calculate the cost of above features, add it local WagonR and then see the price. Pak JDM was a cheap version of suzuki launched in Malaysia (As per wikipedia).
    But But But
    Availability and price of body parts and spares of JDM WagonR is a question mark to declare the JDM as knock down winner on Pak Suzuki WagonR.

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Pls. highlight parts availability

  15. #74
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What's price of Stingray T 2013 Grade 4 fresh import with verifiable Auction Sheet.

  16. #75
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliadnan1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranzafar781 View Post
    If you compare Pak Suzuki WagonR and JDM WagonR, there is hell of quality difference with no price difference as such. I was in the same dilemma prior to purchasing JDM WagonR and was about to purchase Pak WagonR but took test drive and found some of the bolts fully rusty in the engine bay. Then I finally decided to purchase the JDM.
    JDM WagonR or Stingray can be imported in 1 to 1.1 Million. If you purchase the Pak WagonR and add following features(Mine JDM Stingray 2012 Turbo) then the total cost of Pak WagonR reaches to 1.6 Million:
    1-Body Kit
    2-ABS Brakes
    3-Alloy Rim
    4-Airbags
    5-Retractable power Mirrors
    6-Back Screen wiper with water dispenser
    7-Front Windshield defogger
    8-Eco Idling
    9-Climate Control
    10-In dash DVD system with rear view camera
    11-Keyless Entry
    12-Multimedia steering
    13-Auto Transmission with Manual transmission option (Pedal Shifter)
    14-power Air Pump with emergency puncture fluid
    15-Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
    16-HID Projector Lights
    17-Auto Switchoff of Headlights if Left On unintentionally after parking
    You can calculate the cost of above features, add it local WagonR and then see the price. Pak JDM was a cheap version of suzuki launched in Malaysia (As per wikipedia).
    But But But
    Availability and price of body parts and spares of JDM WagonR is a question mark to declare the JDM as knock down winner on Pak Suzuki WagonR.

    Wow ! .. i did not know that stingray had following features too added over simple wagonR
    12-Multimedia steering
    13-Auto Transmission with Manual transmission option (Pedal Shifter)
    15-Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
    16-HID Projector Lights
    17-Auto Switchoff of Headlights if Left On unintentionally after parking

    these are awesome.
    @kamranzafar781 brother welcome to the club .. can you please post pictures of your stingray here. Also can you pm me the price you got it for ?

  17. #76
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliadnan1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    What's price of Stingray T 2013 Grade 4 fresh import with verifiable Auction Sheet.
    with verified 4 grade auction sheet 2013 .. in lahore it will be atleast around 11.5 -12 lac Rs maybe even more bcz the custom duty on 2013 is much more than 2012 so that adds to the price

  18. #77
    PakWheeler Follow
    kamranzafar781's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    300
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    What's price of Stingray T 2013 Grade 4 fresh import with verifiable Auction Sheet.
    It varies from 11 lac to 12 Lac

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    commando282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    34
    Posts
    840
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamranzafar781 View Post
    If you compare Pak Suzuki WagonR and JDM WagonR, there is hell of quality difference with no price difference as such. I was in the same dilemma prior to purchasing JDM WagonR and was about to purchase Pak WagonR but took test drive and found some of the bolts fully rusty in the engine bay. Then I finally decided to purchase the JDM.
    JDM WagonR or Stingray can be imported in 1 to 1.1 Million. If you purchase the Pak WagonR and add following features(Mine JDM Stingray 2012 Turbo) then the total cost of Pak WagonR reaches to 1.6 Million:
    1-Body Kit
    2-ABS Brakes
    3-Alloy Rim
    4-Airbags
    5-Retractable power Mirrors
    6-Back Screen wiper with water dispenser
    7-Front Windshield defogger
    8-Eco Idling
    9-Climate Control
    10-In dash DVD system with rear view camera
    11-Keyless Entry
    12-Multimedia steering
    13-Auto Transmission with Manual transmission option (Pedal Shifter)
    14-power Air Pump with emergency puncture fluid
    15-Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
    16-HID Projector Lights
    17-Auto Switchoff of Headlights if Left On unintentionally after parking
    You can calculate the cost of above features, add it local WagonR and then see the price. Pak JDM was a cheap version of suzuki launched in Malaysia (As per wikipedia).
    But But But
    Availability and price of body parts and spares of JDM WagonR is a question mark to declare the JDM as knock down winner on Pak Suzuki WagonR.
    Think only issue in JDMs are parts , and way to expensive .


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usama1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,464
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by commando282 View Post
    Think only issue in JDMs are parts , and way to expensive .


    Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai
    Their unlimited/ unknown KMs done are also a serious problem...45k km or 27 k km or 52k km on ODO are not actual figures always.

  21. #80
    PakWheeler Follow
    ravianforeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I ave JDM WagonR, i have some concerns over its mileage.it is giving me around 9 to 10KM/L in Lahore City. What should i do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •