6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ravianforeve View Post
    I ave JDM WagonR, i have some concerns over its mileage.it is giving me around 9 to 10KM/L in Lahore City. What should i do?
    well i am not experienced but from reading countless forums .. milage is dependant on so many factors :

1. drive with light (or atleast medium foot)
    2. try to use as much hypermiling techniques
    3. change the air filter, plugs , oil + oil filter in time and keep checking and maintaining them properly
    4. keep tyre air pressure at optimum level for your car.(for JDM wagonR , mira es , etc its around 35-36)
    5. get your radiator cleaned (sometimes help )

extreme measure :
    in these JDM CVT cars sometimes the computer is calibrated wrong. You can reset it and it will recalibrate the fuel usage of engine. and it improves sometimes for some people.
    I dont know the exact steps .. search around the forum you will find it

also lastly ... I really hope that the car you bought was not accidental ( did you verified the auction sheet online ? )

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliadnan1984 View Post
    well i am not experienced but from reading countless forums .. milage is dependant on so many factors :

1. drive with light (or atleast medium foot)
    2. try to use as much hypermiling techniques
    3. change the air filter, plugs , oil + oil filter in time and keep checking and maintaining them properly
    4. keep tyre air pressure at optimum level for your car.(for JDM wagonR , mira es , etc its around 35-36)
    5. get your radiator cleaned (sometimes help )

extreme measure :
    in these JDM CVT cars sometimes the computer is calibrated wrong. You can reset it and it will recalibrate the fuel usage of engine. and it improves sometimes for some people.
    I dont know the exact steps .. search around the forum you will find it

also lastly ... I really hope that the car you bought was not accidental ( did you verified the auction sheet online ? )

Thank you! i have done all possible changes. Oil/Filter change, oxygen sensor change but i see no improvement. also general tuning

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you! i have done all possible changes. Oil/Filter change, oxygen sensor change but i see no improvement. also general tuning
    did you also try mixing super and HOBC petrol with 70-30 ratio ? also did you get it 'computer checked' ? any errors in that ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

did you also try mixing super and HOBC petrol with 70-30 ratio ? also did you get it 'computer checked' ? any errors in that ?
    Computer is giving no error. I did not mix with HOBC

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I ave JDM WagonR, i have some concerns over its mileage.it is giving me around 9 to 10KM/L in Lahore City. What should i do?
    Does it has turbo feature. and 9 to 10 Km is with AC in rush areas?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after a lot of googling and efforts I "finally" found the owner's manual for WagonR 2012 model , but bad new is its Japanese so have to translate the required pages like engine oil, tyres etc manually.
    here is the link, its shared through my dropbox account: its around 17.5MB pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tov6x4v69n...10457.pdf?dl=0

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My car WagonR 2012 X model has arrived at karachi port and will be delivered to me in about a week or so in sha Allah ...

Now I want help from pakwheel friends . . . I want to know what should I do after i get the car ?? I know i need to take it to a good service station and get it checked and oil changes and computer check ... can anyone tell anything else ??

should i also get it detailed ? if yes , then any recommended good detailers who wouldn't ruin any electronic or computer systems ?

Also please please tell me a good service shop, or mechanic shop for JDM cars in lahore ???
    I really dont want to take it to uncertified local mechanics

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

copying from another thread
    Quote Originally Posted by signode View Post
    I have a manual of "MARUTI SUZUKI" in English which is closed to WegonR. Download it from here
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fyc7fevgg...agonR.pdf?dl=0

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have a local WagonR 2015 and a JDM MRWagon 2014 (inside is the exact same as the JDM WagonR above). Both are beautiful machines for professionals with small families. However, the local WagonR page is hundreds of pages long, while this and the MRWagon/Nissan Mocco page are just 'bumps'. I wonder why?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fahdali.raza View Post
    Have a local WagonR 2015 and a JDM MRWagon 2014 (inside is the exact same as the JDM WagonR above). Both are beautiful machines for professionals with small families. However, the local WagonR page is hundreds of pages long, while this and the MRWagon/Nissan Mocco page are just 'bumps'. I wonder why?
    JDM wagonr and its variants are not that much .. most popular and common is Mira and mira ES and their thread have hundreds too ... JDM WagonR is slowly making its market... as slowly people are realizing it has more features etc than Mira es ...

so lets keep updating this thread about whatever we do or whatever we experience with our JDM WagonR .... slowly this club will also expand

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Need a little advice. My JDM MRWagon now registered. Working beautifully. Climate control and rear camera are real luxuries for this price. Have a question. I think, and this may simply be psychological, that the steering is a bit hard. Like hydraulic, not electronic. Can't find the fluid reservoir, am told there is none. What's the correct picture? Anyone experience the same? It's the same car as the Moco, etc.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fahdali.raza View Post
    Need a little advice. My JDM MRWagon now registered. Working beautifully. Climate control and rear camera are real luxuries for this price. Have a question. I think, and this may simply be psychological, that the steering is a bit hard. Like hydraulic, not electronic. Can't find the fluid reservoir, am told there is none. What's the correct picture? Anyone experience the same? It's the same car as the Moco, etc.
    its not exactly hard ... compared to coure i used to drive (which according to pak car standards has comparatively good steering) it is a breeze.... actually you might be expecting the steering to be as fluid as a "power steering" like in big cars like city/civic/toyota .... that is not the case these are "electronic assisted" steerings . not power steerings .. the tech is different.

but still if you think the steering is as hard as a non-assisted steering then its a problem. look at the dashboard there is a error light for steering with a ! mark with it . if that is on even after starting engine then it means your steering electric motor is not working. and needs to get fixed.

Also i have a question, where did you get the lcd+rear camera ? how much was the total cost ? .... stock 2012 cars does not have LCD i have the stock radio/cd player . I plan to get an after market installed.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its not exactly hard ... compared to coure i used to drive (which according to pak car standards has comparatively good steering) it is a breeze.... actually you might be expecting the steering to be as fluid as a "power steering" like in big cars like city/civic/toyota .... that is not the case these are "electronic assisted" steerings . not power steerings .. the tech is different.

but still if you think the steering is as hard as a non-assisted steering then its a problem. look at the dashboard there is a error light for steering with a ! mark with it . if that is on even after starting engine then it means your steering electric motor is not working. and needs to get fixed.

Also i have a question, where did you get the lcd+rear camera ? how much was the total cost ? .... stock 2012 cars does not have LCD i have the stock radio/cd player . I plan to get an after market installed.
    Thank you for your prompt reply! No, it's not extraordinarily hard, just not light like my local WagonR. Furthermore, there's no error light that's continuously on. So I guess I'm good for now. Regarding the rear camera and LCD, it came with the car when I purchased it unregistered from Lahore. Not sure if it's factory fitted or some previous owner in Japan or Pakistan installed it. But it's very cool

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

16. 04-11-2015, 11:54 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    commercial selling and spamming

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Have both a Wagon R VXR and A stingray at home...Drive wise the VXR has better acceleration and less cabin noise as compared to the stingray. Economy wise stingray is giving 17 km/l with AC in city although its eco idle isn't functioning for a couple of weeks ( probably a blown fuse )and VXR giving 16 km/l with AC in city although its first 1000 km tuning is due.
    Features wise Stingray wins with climate control air bags power mirrors and windows keyless entry push start immobilizer aloy rims etc etc.
    I recently had a bad experience with JDM alto and Vitz with me going from mechanic to mechanic including nazir autos in islamabad and was very hesitant to purchase another JDM so went for a local WagonR. Pretty happy so far. Smooth drive and suspension is better than the JDM alto. The khada roads dont feel bumpy et all

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just Bought Suzuki Wagon R Last Week. Changed Its Engine Oil And Oil Filter And Tank Full With High Octane.

Need more suggestions about maintenance. I only know that to change oil after 3000KM please give me more tips to keep the car in exellent condition and also about accessories. I will use this car to go to bank daily and some short tours on weekends.

JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1642228

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also Please Tell Me That How Many Times This Car Should Be Washed In A Month Under Normal Circumstances.

And Also I Drive It Daily From My Home to Bank and Park At Outside of bank for whole day. Should i buy a body cover for this car? and where can i buy it? because in gujranwala no one has propee body cover of wagon R

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Change oil, oil filter, and air filter as per schedule. Drive slow and with a light foot. Slow down on potholes and speed bumps. Don't bang the doors. Let me see, what else? Just generally be gentle with the car. I had a '99 Khyber that ran like new until I sold it this year because of above. Hope you enjoy the car!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By wash you mean at the service station? Well I hardly ever go to a service station because there's no water shortage in Punjab like in Karachi. I generally service the car at home with a high pressure water. Even under the car. As long as you dry it, wash as many times as you like. Dry with a good towel, that's generally enough. Also, if you can't find a car cover, do wax your car with a good wax ever month or so, it should protect against the sun, dust and water to a certain degree. Good luck!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad.waheed View Post
    Just Bought Suzuki Wagon R Last Week. Changed Its Engine Oil And Oil Filter And Tank Full With High Octane.

Need more suggestions about maintenance. I only know that to change oil after 3000KM please give me more tips to keep the car in exellent condition and also about accessories. I will use this car to go to bank daily and some short tours on weekends.

JDM Suzuki Wagon R Owners  Fan Club -1642228
    congrats bro .. its a great car. I got mine about 2 months ago and I am in love with it.
    tips:
    Try to mix hioctane with regular 40:60 ratio . only hioctane is too high and regular is too low.
    Dont accelerate hard from a stop and drive with light medium foot keeping the meter 'green' color in-city driving ( i.e. between 1800 - 2500 RPM) . this Doesnt mean slow driving ... 2000 rpm easily get you up to 70-80 km/h speed
    Recommended oil . KIXX SN 0W20 , or 0W30 and good quality malaysian oil and air filter . and change them "in" time.
    You can take the car to "filter house" on ferozpur road . they will check and tell if something needs changing. their rates and stuff are good.
    Get transmission oil checked ... tell them it need "CVTF green" oil. use "toyota" or "kixx" (this is very important)
    Always use coolant (pre mixed) to fill the radiator bottle . not water
    Buy and use your own good washing liquid for wash. And wax on every 2nd wash .. go to montgommery road mughal autos
    Also buy 2-3 micro fibre clothes for 1)daily cleaning, 2)drying after wash 3)separate one for buffing after waxing
    Try to wash it yourself as that is best, service station guys are not careful and dont use very bad clothes , they get scratches on it.

I have been quite busy in so much stuff. I will post pics of car and also my detailed findings and experience soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

User Tag List