0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Warming Up Engine Before Driving And About RPM

I got WagonR VXL last month in January 2016. We know that when we start a car for the first time in day, the RPM go high esp in winter. And one of the mechanics at Pak Suzuki Motors, told me that i should wait for the RPM to come below 1000 before i start driving.

I am not expert at these things. My question is, is it really compulsory to wait for RPM to come below 1000 before i can drive car? And lets say, if i start my car for the first time in day, I can wait for RPM to come below 1000, and then i will start driving. But what about subsequent drives in the same day. Like if I am starting the car for second time in a day after few hours (and after 10mins of drive), its RPM again go high, should i again wait for it to come below 1000? Or only once per day (first time in a day) is enough?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

aik misal urdu me, Q K urdu me maza ai ga: jab bunda subha so kar utha ta hai toh kiya uth tay he kam karna shooroo kar deta hai ya pehlay thora jamaia or angrayian leta hai, or baki subha ki tayarian: same goes to engines, what so ever engine type is, warm up is recommended to keep your engine healthy. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List