0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default JDM Wagon R Tuning/Service Time And CD/Sound Player

I have two question that when to take your car to auto mechanic for service and tuning? I mean after how much time or kilo meters wagon R should be tuned or serviced? I am changing oil after 3000 KM which is Havoline Formula and since I bought the car i have have driven 4300 KM and changed oil two times one after buy and second after driving 3000 KM and now I wondering that when to take this car for service. And One thing is that I am facing no issues at all to get it serviced, Car is perfectly fine Alhamdulillah. I am just talking about routine tuning.

And Second Question is that where can I find latest sound/cd player for JDM wagon R in Gujranwala or Lahore because original sound player only runs CD and no aux and no USB and no Bluetooth ... Can some one point out a good place to get latest sound player and if i can exchange my original one with latest one and with some extra money?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Solution
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad.waheed View Post
    I have two question that when to take your car to auto mechanic for service and tuning? I mean after how much time or kilo meters wagon R should be tuned or serviced? I am changing oil after 3000 KM which is Havoline Formula and since I bought the car i have have driven 4300 KM and changed oil two times one after buy and second after driving 3000 KM and now I wondering that when to take this car for service. And One thing is that I am facing no issues at all to get it serviced, Car is perfectly fine Alhamdulillah. I am just talking about routine tuning.

And Second Question is that where can I find latest sound/cd player for JDM wagon R in Gujranwala or Lahore because original sound player only runs CD and no aux and no USB and no Bluetooth ... Can some one point out a good place to get latest sound player and if i can exchange my original one with latest one and with some extra money?
    I am driving suzuki Stingray for last 8 Months and changing oil on regular intervals only. Do not want the local mechanics to mess with my car. They do not know anything about these cars. Even the recommended tyre pressure on manual is 40psi while all mechanics keep insistine on 30 psi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please search JDM wagon r fan club/ owners

Honda accord | vitz | Charade | Wagon R | Real estate | Dubai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Reagrding your 2nd question, I have recently installed a dvd player with back camera in Rs. 8500 (including installation charges). It has usb, sd card and aux options. I have installed it from model town link road Lahore.

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad.waheed View Post

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List