Planning to buy a new car. i have two options mentioned in the title. Wagon R JDM vs PKDM keeping it simple. things i can't compromise are:
1. Price (10-11 lac)
2. Comfort (specially ac, seating, and drive)
3. need to keep it for at least 5 years and don't (or very rarely) wanna see the mechanics
4. Affordable maintenance (parts, service etc)
5. Fuel avg (15kpl is just fine for me but not less than that)
6. Value for money
1. Family car (couple with an infant)
2. will be driven within the city (almost always except those occasional long trip in months). In Rwp/Isb and mostly on smooth roads.
3. Home-office-home (daily routine. distance covered will not be more than 8 km. i live very close to my OWN OFFICE)
MY DRIVING STYLE:
1. Very careful and light foot
2. never done even 120 on my current 1500cc (except for those couple of highway trip when i crossed 140 lol)
3. Treat my car like a family member. always change fluids and filters on time. pay attention to noises etc.
Please suggest which would suite my needs and also please mention the reasons of your suggestion for my awareness? Your suggestions are much appreciated.
P.S: I have done my homework and not considering any other ride so please don't suggest. it will only make me more confused.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad