Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Crack emerged on newly bought Wagon R

Hey guys,

So I recently bought wagon R from pak suzuki motors in lahore.
    But after around 600 kms there is a huge crack that has emerged on the windshield of the car. You can see the crack in the attached pictures. The car has not been hit by anything and you can clearly see that the origin of the crack is from inside near the below edges of the screen ...seems like a fitting fault. ni? I went to the showroom and showed them.
    At first when I verbally told them they said it must be a stone but when they went out and saw it themselves. He was silent and asked me to take it to the service center below for checkup
    My car is just a week old with extended warranty plus its insured.
    So when I asked them to treat it under warranty they said that it doesn't come under warranty. Is that so?
    I will be getting an insurance claim but this was really disappointing and there is also some crackling noise coming from the front dashboard from the very first day.

Kindly let me know if anyone has any advice regarding this whole issue. thaaanks

.Crack emerged on newly bought Wagon R -1696070Crack emerged on newly bought Wagon R -1696073

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    Maybe in Rawalpindi. First they have to drill holes on tge sides on crack to stop crack from expanding then they can use the required glue or whatever for repairs. I don't think that. anyone in Pakistan can do the job like its supposed to be done.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    No mine stone or bullet hit was treated with only a syringe filled with ultraviolet crack sealant n a small device was attached to the windshield from the cabin side n then it was let dried in the sun for a while. Well Alhamdolillah what that guy did worked for me as in such scenarios genuinity of the fluid is of utmost importance and filling even I n you could do since it doesnt require a rocket science. In Pakistan how things are done dont commensurate with the statement that How It Should Be Done..... ☺

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nadeemkhan207 View Post
    No mine stone or bullet hit was treated with only a syringe filled with ultraviolet crack sealant n a small device was attached to the windshield from the cabin side n then it was let dried in the sun for a while. Well Alhamdolillah what that guy did worked for me as in such scenarios genuinity of the fluid is of utmost importance and filling even I n you could do since it doesnt require a rocket science. In Pakistan how things are done dont commensurate with the statement that How It Should Be Done..... ☺
    agreed but watch the correct method on youtube. Drilling is very important to stop a crack from expanding though

Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    agreed but watch the correct method on youtube. Drilling is very important to stop a crack from expanding though

Well honestly speaking I am not aware of that hole technique as experienced such crack ' for the very first time in my life ever n when that guy treated and it worked so thought may be its the best workaround.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If Suzuki doesn't help, it can easily be done with insurance. My Honda Civic windshield cracked after being hit by stone on motorway, got it replaced with insurance. You may have to pay small price though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List