Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Want to buy a new Car? plz Suggest?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Question Want to buy a new Car? plz Suggest?

Asak, i want to buy a new car please suggest me a good car which is in the range of 11 lacs.

i have three options but i am confused?

1) Suzuki Wagon R VXL
    2) Suzuki Alto 2016
    3) Daihatsu Mera ES

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated?

Thanks in advance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imran_javaid82 View Post
    A friend of mine told me that wagon r has failed in pakistan? he also tell me that the parts of pkdm wagon r are very expensice also it doesnot have any resale value.

any of my forum friend verify these?
    Well lets be a bit factual here. Purchased today wiper nut caps OEM for Rs 8 and crankcase oil drain nut OEM for Rs 150. Couple of months back had purchased radiator clip rubber OEM for Rs 170 and prices of stock front bumper for Rs 3800 rear bumper for 3000 front bumper grill I guess 1500 trunk lid 12000 etc. Inquired parts prices available in stock are near to actual since its the story of 7 months back and all purchasing n inquiries are from Peshawar. By the way wiper nut caps are also available as an after market stuff in diljan Peshawar for Rs 60.

Coming to the resale n success , well cant comment on this but would quote my own experiences at the time of purchase n post that. Hopefully it would clarify the situation a bit, wont mention own thingy which ranges from 25000 to 50000 nowdays n its self explanatory that own is not on flop vehicles at the least.

Back in Feb 2016 I finally decided d to purchase Wagonr VXL a bit driven n shortlisted ' guess 7 cars in Isb Rwp areas. About 3-4 never attended d neither responded back to my calls made thrice for each n inhere people behave ' n this manner usually when the vehicle is sold. About 2 vehicles were sold as confirmed by their respective owners leaving me with only two vehicles in which colour of one was totally not acceptable for me which ended up in leaving only a sandbeige car to me n Alhamdolillah purchased that.

Another practical example from last sundayz (if not wrong) The News ad in that magazine kinda ads paper. A wagonr 2014 was up for sale n just to confirm the response to ad , called to inquire about at 1 pm but the guy didnt attend my call which once again struck my mind about the same sold thingy. Tried in evening again since no call back was received to know the fate n as expected, that person confirmed its sold n I asked at what time ? He quoted app 12 PM n for 925 and the asking price was 950. Have seen kind of same posts from a few posters on Pakwheels Wagonr Forum.

Point to be noted about parts is pl check such rare and small parts are easily available, also OEM and dirt cheap as well. Its been ?lmost 9 months Alhamdolillah that I am using my Wagonr VXL n daily average mileage is 100+ kilometers which includes 50% city bypass road n 50% motorway daily. Simply loving it n even more with the passage of eeachday based on my experience, pl note my last car was Toyota Corolla XLi with power windows n company maintained in true letter n spirit with side by side Suzuki Mehran VXR brand new euro II 2013.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please suggest a good back for auto financing?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please suggest a good back for auto financing?
    Meezan bank

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is wagon r vxl 2017 available in the market for sale? what are the changes in this model? anyone having this model please upload some pictures?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is wagon r vxl 2017 available in the market for sale? what are the changes in this model? anyone having this model please upload some pictures?
    No changes. Same model.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List