Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16

I just want to question that when these kind of yamaha bikes will to pakistan in india price of this bike yamaha FZ 16 is 65500 if we convert it into pakistani rupees price is 118000 but if we talk about honda deluxe which is in 110000 rupees deluxe is far far behind as compare to this bike sharm karo yamaha pakistan and honda pakistan bus crapy shapes kay sath bikes bechtay jao kab sudhro *** tum.
    When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -197747 When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -197748

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sajid20 View Post
    it this were in pakistan with price tag of same as mentioned in the post, i bet no one would ever ever buy honda deluxe or suzuki Gs 150
    Bro it's my orig post I didn't say that it is in pakistan it's Indian bike and I have been seen it in uae really awesome bike it is
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    I don't know what they call CHANGE and REVOLUTION.. even they call Piaggio best bike but they are not satisfied with front looks.. replacing it with Deluxe visors.. don't like ravi emblem on tank putting Suzuki or other brands on it and wanna be Deluxe or GS.. don't like the rear big dog tail so cutting it.. don't like the over all graphics so changing it on original body kits.. Owners says Blue Color is a Bull SH-T color in Piaggio.. how disgusting to name like this to your favorite ride.. just for the sake of electric start its good? copied the style of CD100 its good? noisy chain covers made it best bike of Pakistan? abnormal engine sounds made it best? Satisfaction comes from inside ! I will wait for that day when Piaggio will occupy Motorcycle Industry.
    na baby na,, ravi is the best bike of te world so it was just natural for it to win polls,, u cant deny this ultimate fact, let the ravi guy come

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    My dear friend creating a topic and critisizing our automobile industry is very easy. But what have you done to support the change? We are born in a country where you wont have silver spoon waiting for you. If you want to see these bikes in pakistan then completely boycott HONDA and support pakistani brands. I bet you may be these pakistani brands may give us what we want.. but not these besharm yamaha and honda
    mera khayal ha apne chlane ke liye ek gadha (Donkey) rakha hoga woh pakistani ha bike sab ke sab japenese k bad chinese bikes hain yahan lol
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ravi Piaggio Is the initiative of change in automobile industry. Some HONDA lovers may be dont like it to accept that Ravi piaggio is after all loved by everyone on this forum. We must support this company, so bring the changes. And talking about HONDA DELUXE my friends after the launch of ravi piaggio the honda company in order to stay in business launched this deluxe. Thanks to ravi piaggio or else we wont have able to see honda deluxe on the roads,

This is what happens when you seek for a change
    Ravi piaggio ka naam mat lo bhai jo nakal karta ha us ko tareef karwane ka haq nahe headlight cd 100 ke same to same use ke ha aur 20 honda sale hon tab shayad 1 piaggio hote ho woh be shayad 2 sal se market me ha chalna hota to chal jate
    -

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MOD EDIT : Last Warning

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    mera khayal ha apne chlane ke liye ek gadha (Donkey) rakha hoga woh pakistani ha bike sab ke sab japenese k bad chinese bikes hain yahan lol
    Mera khayal hai apko apke maan baap ne tameez naam ki ek cheez bhi ni sikhayi.. Agar sikhayi hoti to kam az kam apke baat karne ka andaz ye ni hota. Lagta hai apko peda karke phenk diya hai

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't know what they call CHANGE and REVOLUTION.. even they call Piaggio best bike but they are not satisfied with front looks.. replacing it with Deluxe visors.. don't like ravi emblem on tank putting Suzuki or other brands on it and wanna be Deluxe or GS.. don't like the rear big dog tail so cutting it.. don't like the over all graphics so changing it on original body kits.. Owners says Blue Color is a Bull SH-T color in Piaggio.. how disgusting to name like this to your favorite ride.. just for the sake of electric start its good? copied the style of CD100 its good? noisy chain covers made it best bike of Pakistan? abnormal engine sounds made it best? Satisfaction comes from inside ! I will wait for that day when Piaggio will occupy Motorcycle Industry.
    No offense that came from the broken heart. There is a word called modification

Modification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the link do read it in detail. May be you get something. And lastly dont be jealous. It happens

copied the style of CD100 its good

Hahahhahha.. Buddy atleast check the launch dates of both bikes before argument. No offence indeed it came from broken heart

8. 29-10-2011, 11:15 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    not needed

9. 29-10-2011, 11:39 AM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ravi launched in 2008 and CD100 was launched in 2004.. now ask Nokia3310 to come and press the like tab now.
    You can always PM him for liking the post. And secondly if you have so much proud on CG125 you can bring to have a little race to settle things down

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

come on sikander kool down man
    relax
    imran bhai ap to anti ravi hugaey ho
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Ravi piaggio ka naam mat lo bhai jo nakal karta ha us ko tareef karwane ka haq nahe headlight cd 100 ke same to same use ke ha aur 20 honda sale hon tab shayad 1 piaggio hote ho woh be shayad 2 sal se market me ha chalna hota to chal jate
    kah to asy rahy ho jasy round shape headlite ka patent sirf honda 100 kay pas hy,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

jis kay pas cg 125 hy wo bechara apny dil ko tasale dany kay lyr ravi piaggio ko khrab bike kah raha hy warna cg125 or ravi ko koi comparision he nahe,ravi piaggio is far far supperior in terms of style,additional fratures and price tag as well,so the guys who dont like ravi piaggio,u people beeter to drive those old school ugly,expensive bikes

14. 29-10-2011, 06:35 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1
    even a EURO 2 is a local made
    So does the deluxe is local made. I can prove it. I can even prove that after the launch of Ravi Piaggio Atlas Honda launched Deluxe And i can even prove that CG125 and Deluxe 125 is no match for Ravi Piaggio. And i can even prove it that Deluxe 125 is not worth buying.

And guess i wont need a long discussion to prove it.. Just visit the thread below

www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/169681-best-bike-125-cc-category

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The Atlas Honda Limited is a joint venture between the Atlas Group and Honda Motor Company, Japan.
    And i feel more proud while riding a pakistani made bike instead of riding an old fashioned 1976 bike

16. 29-10-2011, 07:24 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I know you always love to quote this few members voting.. just Prove that Deluxe has Chinese Parts in it.. I will pay 1 lac to you if you proved it.

Instead of paying me a 1 lac ruppes buy yourself a nice and decent instead of riding 1970's old fashioned bike..

Here you go for the proof

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm
    according to various media reports honda makes 90-95% parts in house,, in pakistan,, the things that it imports from china are piston,rings,carburetor,, other parts are either made by honda itself or acquired from other companies within pakistan,,

18. 29-10-2011, 07:30 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can't prove!! so better stick to your Chavi..
    I already provided one proof.. For the sake of your satisfaction Here is another one

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn News
    KARACHI, Oct 19: The Directorate General of Customs Valuation, on the request of a leading Japanese bike maker, has asked all the collector of customs to implement the higher value of 15 parts at the time of their assessment as per mentioned in the letter addressed to all the collectorates.

The valuation department had conducted a detailed investigation on the complaint lodged by Atlas Honda Limited (AHL) that motorcycle parts of Chinese origin were being under-invoiced.

After the inquiries, the directorate has issued the list of 15 parts to its relevant collectorates about 70cc motorcycle auto parts of Chinese origin and issued orders for implementation of the value at the time of assessment of the goods.

In April/May this year, Atlas Honda had lodged similar complaint to the Customs but at that time Chinese bike makers had taken up the case with the Customs Department of Karachi and Hyderabad which after assessing the situation refused to charged higher declared value on CKD imports as they thought that they could not act on the complaint lodged by a single Japanese bike maker.

According to annual report of Atlas Honda Limited (AHL) 2006, the company had suggested valuation of 26 major parts to the Customs Valuation Department. Valuation advice for 15 parts was issued and working on remaining 11 parts was in the process. The already issued advice was partly implemented on different customs posts, the annual report said.

Under-invoicing had emerged as a core issue for the organised industry, causing unfair competition and loss of revenues to the national exchequer in billions of rupees, it added.

The report had also mentioned about a raid on 10 units in the unorganised sector which had unearthed a huge tax evasion scam. Over Rs1 billion penalties had been assessed. Tax evasion was the main cause of price difference between Japanese bike and Chinese bike, the report added.

The newly-formed Association of Pakistan Motorcycle Assemblers (APMA) of Chinese bike makers had written a letter to the Chairman Central Board of Revenue (CBR) Abdullah Yousuf on October 18 urging him to issue orders to the collectorates to evaluate the CKD on the declared prices by the Chinese bike makers.

The association said that huge quantities of motorcycle parts were being brought in by different importers and manufacturers-***-assemblers as CKD. “Every importer and assembler has different specifications and qualities of the motorcycle parts they import, hence the prices, which they pay to their principals, are also different,” it elaborated.

The association had submitted a list to the CBR chief showing current higher valuation on parts by the Customs as per advice of Atlas Honda and three other customs values (branded, non branded and direct vendor purchase value).

It said that these prices could be verified by the Commercial Attaché of Pakistan High commission in China. However, the Customs officials were assessing the CKD on almost four times of the actual prices of the components, because of valuation advice issued on complaint of Japanese bike maker.

The association said the Chinese bike makers were responsible for rapid growth in the local bike industry as they were offering bikes at Rs34,500 as compared to Japanese make at Rs54,000. Due to intense competition, Atlas Honda had to reduce its 70cc bike prices to Rs54,000 from Rs68,000.

Now, based on a false allegation by a Japanese bike assembler, the whole industry was suffering and it may result in closure of various factories and industries. Further, it would also discourage foreign investment because of wrong evaluation of motorcycle parts by the Customs Department, the association maintained.
    And here is another One

http://www.automark.pk/articles/item...a-origin.html;)

20. 29-10-2011, 07:38 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chavi hu ya chonda yama yama ha
    legend will revive soon

22. 29-10-2011, 07:42 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Silver_Kid talk about Deluxe.. do not compare your 140 or 150 with AHL CD.
    Open your eyes and read the facts, Here is a link that might prove handy

How to Wash Eyes With Water

.. May be you realize that deluxe is assembled in Atlas Honda not Honda. And the Links that i have given are for the Atlas Honda Company. Still if you dont wana give me 1 lac rs its your choice.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ The Mighty R1
    yo
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Open your eyes and read the facts, Here is a link that might prove handy

How to Wash Eyes With Water

.. May be you realize that deluxe is assembled in Atlas Honda not Honda. And the Links that i have given are for the Atlas Honda Company. Still if you dont wana give me 1 lac rs its your choice.
    thats good one
    you got r1
    legend will revive soon

26. 29-10-2011, 07:50 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you are to invest in a bike for a life time, I would be highly surprised if you go for any bike other than Japanese brand. The Chinese bikes that flood our market today may have cool looks, attractive price and somewhat after sale value but these bikes do not last long, their paint starts peeling off within two years, chrome gets rusted too early and parts give way and a bike which you bought only two years ago gives the looks of a millennium old granny.

That's when you would see me grinning with a wide open mouth blasting past you on my 03 CG125 while you would be kicking hard to get your two years old chinese bike going.When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 - 301
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not to offend any one but i can feel the same thing here,
    when transistor was invented for the first time , size of the T.V reduced to half , but mechanics advised people not to go for it, it will not survive an year or so, and now we are gone on microprocessors
    same is the concept of people with chinese items, they may have quality issue but not all of them is same
    after 1.5 years my piaggio is giving me 115km/h speed and 45km/litre local average ,
    and its paint job is far better than the local made honda ,yamaha and suzukis

29. 29-10-2011, 09:05 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

30. 29-10-2011, 09:09 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So does the deluxe is local made. I can prove it. I can even prove that after the launch of Ravi Piaggio Atlas Honda launched Deluxe And i can even prove that CG125 and Deluxe 125 is no match for Ravi Piaggio. And i can even prove it that Deluxe 125 is not worth buying.

And guess i wont need a long discussion to prove it.. Just visit the thread below

www.pakwheels.com/forums/bikes-3-wheelers/169681-best-bike-125-cc-category

And i feel more proud while riding a pakistani made bike instead of riding an old fashioned 1976 bike
    yaar. the above thread shows that the competition was won by cg-125. here are the results.

Honda CG125 Classic---> 16 Votes

Ravi Piaggio 125-------->13 Votes

Honda Deluxe 125-------> 5 Votes

Super Power 125--------> 1 Vote

Suzuki GS 125--------> 1 Vote

these are the current standings .

Why are u giving reference to that thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List