Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16

    I just want to question that when these kind of yamaha bikes will to pakistan in india price of this bike yamaha FZ 16 is 65500 if we convert it into pakistani rupees price is 118000 but if we talk about honda deluxe which is in 110000 rupees deluxe is far far behind as compare to this bike sharm karo yamaha pakistan and honda pakistan bus crapy shapes kay sath bikes bechtay jao kab sudhro *** tum.
    When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -197747 When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -197748

    -

  2. #41
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MOD EDIT : Last Warning
    -

  3. #42
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yar silver knife 22 years or
    umarchaudary 27 years old or aysay coments.
    Sad. .
    Yar itna personal honay ki kya zrurt hy.
    Thread khrab krna alag bat. .
    Yar PakWheels ko bhi khrab. .
    Ek site pakistanion ko mil hi gai hy to.
    Ap log is trha ki behas kr rhy ho.
    or kuch logon k lye PakWheels itni HelpFul or Ghar ki trha hy.
    Guys Please . . . .U should take Some limits. . . .
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  4. 29-10-2011, 10:15 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  5. 29-10-2011, 10:19 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  6. 29-10-2011, 10:22 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  7. 29-10-2011, 10:28 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  8. 29-10-2011, 10:30 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  9. 29-10-2011, 10:33 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  10. 29-10-2011, 10:34 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  11. 29-10-2011, 10:40 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  12. 29-10-2011, 10:43 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  13. 29-10-2011, 10:45 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  14. 29-10-2011, 10:46 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  15. 29-10-2011, 10:48 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  16. 29-10-2011, 10:59 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic ********

  17. 29-10-2011, 11:36 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    off topic ********

  18. 29-10-2011, 11:42 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    off topic fights

  19. #43
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    with due respect to both Silver_Knife and umerchaudhary i didnt see any thing wrong or abusive in the following posts which is alleged to have given rise to this dirty posts



    and sorry to say silver knife u took it very vaguely and started personal attacks,,by using extremely indecent language,,which warranted a response,, its fact which any sane man can observe,,


    now the best thing is to stop this counter arguments and let admins come to clean the ill posts,
    No i didnt.. I havent used any so indecent language.. I suggest you take your point of critisizm to some other member. Cuz iam not guilty.

  20. #44
    jz
    jz is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    jz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    2
    Posts
    26,106
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    boys stop fighing!
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

  21. #45
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    yaar. the above thread shows that the competition was won by cg-125. here are the results.

    Honda CG125 Classic---> 16 Votes

    Ravi Piaggio 125-------->13 Votes

    Honda Deluxe 125-------> 5 Votes

    Super Power 125--------> 1 Vote

    Suzuki GS 125--------> 1 Vote


    these are the current standings .

    Why are u giving reference to that thread.


    When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -318794 When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -318795 When these bikes will come to pakistan I am talking about yamaha FZ 16 -318796

  22. #46
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    See the difference no one can deny the fact and figures..

    ATLAS HONDA LTD.


    RAVI AUTOMOBILE PVT. LTD.
    Read the stats yourself and compare them... You will get your answer.. There is difference between investment of 400 and 100 millions

  23. #47
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    The motorcycle sales for the fiscal year 2009/10 recorded a staggering increase of 53% over the previous year, the sales for the year 2009/10 were 1.30 million units as against 85,000 units for the previous year.
    The Honda motorcycles was the top selling brand in 2009/10 recording sales of 483,151 units, this is an increase of 38% over the previous year when Honda’s sales stood at 349,892 units. Honda now has 37% of the market share.
    The sale of Yamaha bikes recorded a mind boggling 82% increase over the previous year, to 120,953 units in the year 2009/10 from 66,496 units in the previous year. Yamaha now enjoys 9% of the market share.
    The Suzuki bike sales in the year 2009/10 were 17,437 units, an increase of 14% from the previous year’s sales of 15,326 units.
    Pakistani brands Hero and Ravi each sold more units than Suzuki.
    Hero increased their sales by 82% over the previous year, selling 36,166 units in 2009/10 as against 19,818 units the previous year.
    Ravi bikes sold 23,304 units in 2009/10 whilst in 2008/09 their sales were 18,457 units, an increase of 26%.
    I wish you have can understand but there is label Of HONDA on your eyes.. But let me clear it to you. That piaggio has provided 400 units to army.. Army is dumb enough to invest in this so called chineese company.. wow? Bhai jeet gayi app.. Mujhey meri 1 lac ni chahiye

  24. 30-10-2011, 11:46 AM
    r1

    Senior PakWheeler


  25. #48
    Site Banned Follow
    Silver_Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,070
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    As well there is label of Chavi on your eyes too.. you can never reach to CG or Deluxe and yes who know Army better then me.. 12% Commission Chavi is giving to Corrupt Officers for this tender. They ordered because its cheaper then CG.. what do you say about 600+ CG's standing in ISI HQ in Rwp.. why don't they give so called best Bike to MP Units who are running CG since long??? your Chavi is just for trial basis soon Army will get know the reality when these donkeys will be in their junk yards.

    Laga reh bhai.. Its useless to have discussion with you.. as always.. iam off
    . . Argue to the point. But when you start loosing respect.. Just leave it..

  26. #49
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    N0m1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,056
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hey Bros just let time to come.
    Sab chizain saaf hojayen gy.
    Na Hi Honda ki standing sy inkar kia jskta hy or Na Ravi ki.
    So Stop arguing. . .
    SK & R1 Bro aap to ikthy trips py bhi gye hain.Itna to nhn hona chahye phir.
    Main bhi Apni Unique 70 ko lay k apny CD walay dost sy behs krta tha.Or usy kai dafa buri trha hraya bhi tha Hahaha.(Coz Unique having 78cc cylinder which makes it 86 cc in actual).So Big bros chill. . . .
    Hope U got my point.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

  27. #50
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rozzzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    21,925
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @ALL

    being a Fan is good thing...But do not take them to personal level

    Its warning for those who started the issue not naming it

    next time infraction will be issued

    Keep this 3 wheel away from fights like toyota vs honda
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

  28. #51
    PakWheeler Follow
    Shahid1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    29
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why dont we put a case on them in supreme court....

  29. #52
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umerchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Are bhai itna purana thread apne mera kahan se dhoond liya. Interesting bat yeh ha k first mene fz k liye wish ke the yeh aye pakistan after some months aik brother ne kha ke byson/fz is coming to pak but wish only wish he reh gaye.

  30. #53
    Newbie Follow
    ghostrazer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Shan bilkul theek bat ki ap he yet Honda , Yamaha waghera him logon KO bewaqoof baba rate hen duniya kiwi bhi milk me yeh bikes nahein chalti Jo humare pas chalti he yet bike asal me bohut porani shape ki he shayad world war 2 we bhi porani air humein he log into ghatia bikes it I mehengi bechte hen
    Quote Originally Posted by shan_jutt View Post
    bhai agar ap chahty ho kay yah bikes pakistan may aen to please stop purchasing crapy honda ,yamaha and suzuki and buy bikes likes ravi piaggio ans qinqi dh150 recently introduced,phir honda waly kude sudhar jaen ***,in ko sirf profit chye.get rid of these old school crapy bikes with sky high prices honda delux ki price may to suzuki mahran a jate hy,bhaio tum sab bate to bohat karty ho laken jab bike purchase karny ki bare ate hy to wohe cd70 or cg125 laty ho kay kahe resale khrab na ho jae.

  31. #54
    PakWheeler Follow
    Asifk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Me aap dono ki baton ko ahmiyat deta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •