79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up Yamaha to invest $150million in Pakistan

This is the latest and confirmed news. I heard the news on GEO and also came across this LINK

I see it as a prologue to an entirely new era in "motor biking" in Pakistan. For the first time Yamaha will locally manufacture bike from 125 to 150cc range, plus the bikes will be featured with EFi technology.

Lets hope they bring something according to the desires of the biker's community.

Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please Yamaha Bring this bike. This is the best in 125cc Category. Price you can see in Indian rupee so you can guess...Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1495137Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1495138

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khan.mehmood View Post
    Please Yamaha Bring this bike. This is the best in 125cc Category. Price you can see in Indian rupee so you can guess...Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1495137Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1495138
    This is kind of master piece in 125cc category... but we can only dream for such a bike..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imranafzal4 View Post
    And I am impressed the way Yamaha introduce these different models that capture different segment in 125cc. All models are 125cc but they are different in the area/classes

1. 1st model is basically equipped with Alloy, disk brake, and sporty look (The competition with Ravi Piaggio/ Honda Deluxe)
    2. 2nd one is basically capture touring side, which also include Alloy, Disk, Large Fuel tank, strong front suspension, long seat, round headlight and some off road type Tyre (this will Compete with GS-150, Honda Deluxe)
    3. 3rd one is without alloy and disc break and classic look, this will be base model and this will capture seniors market (ex CG-125 and Pridor and sprinter etc) people

According to my info these models equipped with SOHC technology with fuel efficiency so people no worry to buy 125cc just because of fuel because they will give the fuel economy of 100cc bikes.
    Prices will varies from 1 Lakh to 1.4 Lakh
    Well its a good effort...... finally there will be more players in motorcycle race and honda will have serious competition.
    Lets hope we see than asap.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also have similar information from Khurram Auto's QUeens road through Phone conversation, they said Its expected in January Feb 2015, currently Yamaha is busy in Sales and Service centers, Mechanics Training and some Final Settlements, Before that I also have a news 15 day back that on of this model is present in PC hotel to Dealers but dealers Reject that model due to the sound, model have very less sound (similar like Suzuki GD-110) so dealer said in 125cc section people most prefer sound, (Success of CG-125) so they re-avaluate this thing, thing news was correct, I didn't post this new because I m not sure 100% about this news but now 2 dealers confirm this news.
    I, personally will like more power over sound...... but its just my thinking.
    They should introduce them, if people dont like them, just kill them and move on to next model as it is in international market.
    If people show interest, just improve it.
    Dealers, they just wanna rip everyone ....so what can you expect from them :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro it will feel roughly the same as deluxe in terms of power. 10bhp against the deluxe's 11

Sent from my LG-F160K using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    Bro it will feel roughly the same as deluxe in terms of power. 10bhp against the deluxe's 11

I had Deluxe .... i like it , still like it......... only problem with deluxe is 5th gear, it slows the bike down as its over drive.
    If yamaha is able to get around that it will be amazing bike.
    Ohh and international YBR 125 is heavier than Deluxe. A lot heavy :p

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Top speed of ybr 125 is around 112km/h .... thats how much Deluxe gives you. Best I was able to get was 118km/h if I pushed it really hard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shahid7624 View Post
    Top speed of ybr 125 is around 112km/h .... thats how much Deluxe gives you. Best I was able to get was 118km/h if I pushed it really hard.
    In pakistan ybr is coming with simple spoke no alloy mean weight of bike will be less more speed ybg is coming with alloy same as international model of ybr and deluxe top speed is 95-100km/h max the one you had was equipped with ACL meter.ACL meters are not accurate meters
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid7624 View Post
    yamaha to invest 150million in pakistan -1435085

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yamaha should introduce two types of product line ups:
    1. For normal customers who cannot afford bikes more than Rs 100,000.
    2. For people who can afford up to Rs 180,000.
    Now for category 1, the above models should be launched and for category 2 MT 125 and R15 or even R25 should be launched because people who have money will be pleased to get 2 years warranty and after sales network instead of imported bikes which do not have any after sales and warranty.
    Cheers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SyedMoazzam View Post
    i will wait for an R15
    Sticking with GS till that
    Shah Jee bas kar do ab intazar.R15 ko bhool jao agr ghalti se a b gai ye tu CBR150r k brabar hi price hogi na iski??????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MTS89 View Post
    quoting imranafzal4
    "Before that I also have a news 15 day back that on of this model is present in PC hotel to Dealers but dealers Reject that model due to the sound, model have very less sound (similar like Suzuki GD-110) so dealer said in 125cc section people most prefer sound, (Success of CG-125) so they re-avaluate this thing, thing news was correct, I didn't post this new because I m not sure 100% about this news but now 2 dealers confirm this news"

i don't understand the Pakistani people's and dealers mentality.... I mean if a bike doesn't make noise so that means its bad.. oohh God hum logo ko shor itna kiun pasand hai kb aqal aigi humain...
    Sir Just think the % of the people who like the less sound, I am also like a soundless bike and hate sound even light sound but brother in our society people like show Shaw, the child labor in a machnic shop dream is " main ne HONDA tyar kerwana hai" just because of sound, jab Guzray to sath walay Bikers ko pata chalay k koi cheez guzri hai" this in 80% mentality, so companies run on demands, Yahan Honda k dealers ko OHC and OHV engine mai faraq nai pata, Engine Oil Vicosity Grade ka nai pata to hum kya espect ker sakte hain phir yahan?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You will still be the road dominator don't worry ....

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using PW Forums mobile app
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alizees View Post
    Waited for so long.. In the end we getting 125cc ones. that too in mid next-year
    Damn, hate to live in third world country..
    Not an exciting start, at least Yamaha should give 150cc & 2500cc from the start.. And few months down the lane, more powerful ones at competitive prices with good after-sale service..
    Yamaha can change the whole two wheeler market in Pakistan by storm..
    At present no company is allowed to manufacture a bike above 150cc even if they want to and that's one reason why we don't have anything above 150cc from local manufacturers. There is a big mafia that forces government to devise wicked strategies and nonsense import duty formulas, else a lot of people would be enjoying exciting machines in reasonable prices.
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    In pakistan ybr is coming with simple spoke no alloy mean weight of bike will be less more speed ybg is coming with alloy same as international model of ybr and deluxe top speed is 95-100km/h max the one you had was equipped with ACL meter.ACL meters are not accurate meters
    Yes that is right. I found difference of 8-10 when compared to gps app.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir Just think the % of the people who like the less sound, I am also like a soundless bike and hate sound even light sound but brother in our society people like show Shaw, the child labor in a machnic shop dream is " main ne HONDA tyar kerwana hai" just because of sound, jab Guzray to sath walay Bikers ko pata chalay k koi cheez guzri hai" this in 80% mentality, so companies run on demands, Yahan Honda k dealers ko OHC and OHV engine mai faraq nai pata, Engine Oil Vicosity Grade ka nai pata to hum kya espect ker sakte hain phir yahan?
    Thats a bit too much generalization.

I mean, I personally like a bike with an engine grunt, or at least enough to tickle my heart. But does that mean i want it because of Show Off? Does that mean i'd twist throttle in a public place to get attention like a 12 year old? NO.

However, i'd have to agree about the 'general' thinking of public here, where many people think "CG125" is the best of both worlds, and no bike can beat it. In our case, since most of the people buying a CG125 are ... well, not literate enough, it can be assumed safely that any bike better in everyway ... but if doesn't have a good engine grunt, will fail. Sad truth

Still, its not like i'd overlook other features for a bike just because of its sound. Sound can be produced with after marked exhuasts so its not a big deal. But ditching other features for sound ... well, thats JAHIL and f*cked up
    Riders on the storm ... literally.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
    Thats a bit too much generalization.

I mean, I personally like a bike with an engine grunt, or at least enough to tickle my heart. But does that mean i want it because of Show Off? Does that mean i'd twist throttle in a public place to get attention like a 12 year old? NO.

However, i'd have to agree about the 'general' thinking of public here, where many people think "CG125" is the best of both worlds, and no bike can beat it. In our case, since most of the people buying a CG125 are ... well, not literate enough, it can be assumed safely that any bike better in everyway ... but if doesn't have a good engine grunt, will fail. Sad truth

Still, its not like i'd overlook other features for a bike just because of its sound. Sound can be produced with after marked exhuasts so its not a big deal. But ditching other features for sound ... well, thats JAHIL and f*cked up
    I said % of people (mean literacy rate + old mentality) people fail plastic body and low weight but on the other hand they want Fuel economy too. actually our mechanics play a major role is our decisions whenever we take advice they said no no no, its flop bike, etc etc. they only prefer the old technology bike with pathetic reason, coz ager hr banda latest technology or smart Gadgets pe chala gya to unki rozi roti kaise chalaygi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai jan mechanics ko na blame karen. You know how many pw members have bought a classic cg125. They didnt buy it for the sound. They bought it for the 'reliability'. And its true, us jaisi simple machine unreliable ho b kaisay sakti hai. People are willing to give up style, gadgets, ride quality, safety and almst everything just for the sake of reliability. :-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I second you ... (my daily runner - 2cents)

Yamaha to invest 150million in Pakistan -1495781

Bhai jan mechanics ko na blame karen. You know how many pw members have bought a classic cg125. They didnt buy it for the sound. They bought it for the 'reliability'. And its true, us jaisi simple machine unreliable ho b kaisay sakti hai. People are willing to give up style, gadgets, ride quality, safety and almst everything just for the sake of reliability. :-)

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    "delxue with injector" I think your didn't think any thing before writing this first of all it has sohc engine much better than rp/deluxe pushrod out tech engine and it offer allor,disk break,self what else
    dude chill out,you r not owing yamaha company..do you ?? just wait till launch..we'll see self and alloys ..and who cares if its sohc or ohv..this is Pakistan bro..in this country no one cares what kind of engine they're running...all they care about is power
    LIVE FAST
    DIE YOUNG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

CG is a workhorse,there must be no doubt..but as we can say corolla 72 was discontinued this bike just wouldn't die.I have my reservations with cg for it being a depleted & discontinued tech.I would gladly buy any new gen ride but not cg(never).Douchebags care about resale.
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

User Tag List